ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 43
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:40 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We'll, our QB is Patrick Mahomes. So yes.
Well if you’re correct and that’s their reasoning, l can live with it.

Like I said, I defer to them. I don’t see it but clearly they do, if that’s the reason by all means do it.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:41 PM 08-20-2022
His career YPC is 4.4...
ok. His career long rush was 31 yds. Mahomes has done that easily
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:44 PM 08-20-2022
Uhh, what the hell am I missing with Pacheco? Is this the new version of pining for every slapdick QB on the roster behind Cassel?
[Reply]
TEX 04:46 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Uhh, what the hell am I missing with Pacheco? Is this the new version of pining for every slapdick QB on the roster behind Cassel?
Yep...
[Reply]
DaFace 04:52 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
ok. His career long rush was 31 yds. Mahomes has done that easily
You don't actually think this statement added to the conversation, do you?
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:56 PM 08-20-2022
You don't actually think this statement added to the conversation, do you?
Yes :-)

Shit 80 yr old Adrian Pederson has done that.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:56 PM 08-20-2022
A 7th round rookie getting first team reps… obviously the Chiefs think he’s legit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:57 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
A 7th round rookie getting first team reps… obviously the Chiefs think he’s legit.
Darwin Thompson got first team reps. It's preseason. I feel nothing.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:01 PM 08-20-2022
The whole running game has been rather weak.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:07 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
McKinnon is our best RB imo. Probably not in pass pro or to punch it in, but he can run and catch. My hope is sense prevails and he's given more snaps earlier this year to prove it, worse that'll happen is he gets the injury bug. Would love CEH to play closer to his rookie year but I'm not holding my breath.
Sure, but gotta save him for the playoffs. Dude can’t last a full season. Maybe you start him early and hope Pacheco can get better enough to take more reps by mid season. CEH hasn’t played himself out of a job in the preseason, but he also hasn’t done a single thing to remove our doubts.

If you’re gonna give the ball to a guy who can’t get yards I’d rather the rookie that can learn and grow vs the veteran who might be just “it is what it is”
[Reply]
FAX 05:12 PM 08-20-2022
We would be better if we had an effective, consistently-threatening run game.

Which we don't have.

FAX THE PRAGMATIST
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:29 PM 08-20-2022
It is nothing like this. Cassel was a dead end. It was a waste of time marching him out even when we knew he gave us zero shot at a super bowl. We knew it was a waste and would rather try somebody out on the off chance they might succeed. There was nothing whatsoever to lose. Worst case the qb fails and we get a good draft pick to draft a qb. I regret nothing.

In this case, we have a super bowl caliber team. and bad RB play. We know that even average rb play puts us over the top. It’s less about Pacheco being great. It’s more about knowing it’s a pretty low bar to outplay ceh. If the current state is the same I’d rather go with the guy who might actually have a shot at getting better. I think we’re past that with ceh. He seems like a decent enough support back. But I don’t see him being a consistent every down rb
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:33 PM 08-20-2022
Also this isn’t CB or QB that can get exposed on any given play. Andy Reid can hide the RB and we have too often had to do that. There is really low risk unless Pacheco is a liability with fumbles and pass pro, which doesn’t seem to be the case
[Reply]
threebag 05:34 PM 08-20-2022
We had top pick of any running back in the 2020 draft, and all we got was this crummy T-shirt.

[Reply]
notorious 05:43 PM 08-20-2022
Probably the best run-blocking line in the league and we have meh RBs.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 43
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up