ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 43
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:11 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
It is beyond frustrating to watch this snap.
I get what Schwartz (both of them) are driving at, but for me the worst part is watching that dude stutter on every carry trying to make a decision.
[Reply]
threebag 07:23 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You know your RB is awesome when you combine lack of vision, no explosion and injury prone all together.
The Trifecta
[Reply]
threebag 07:26 PM 09-27-2022
Charles runs that to the house
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:02 AM 09-29-2022
bust

Chiefs running back snap leader:

Week 1 - Jerick McKinnon
Week 2 - Jerick McKinnon
Week 3 - Jerick McKinnon

— Mike Clay (@MikeClayNFL) September 28, 2022

[Reply]
jd1020 09:12 AM 09-29-2022
McKinnon could certainly be doing a lot better, but still a little early to call him a bust. He looked really good in the playoffs and we picked him up for nothing last year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:23 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
McKinnon could certainly be doing a lot better, but still a little early to call him a bust. He looked really good in the playoffs and we picked him up for nothing last year.
i'm talking about ceh ffs
[Reply]
jd1020 09:25 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm talking about ceh ffs

You pick an argument on snaps for a guy that has half his production. Could you think of a more retarded thing to say?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:31 AM 09-29-2022
Screw MEH and McKinnon, make Pacheco the bell cow. If he's going to fail, at least he'll fail running hard instead of being a little bitch.
[Reply]
JPH83 09:33 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Exactly. They either need to deactivate Pacheco or start getting him more carries in a game. Otherwise having Rojo on this roster is ****ing pointless.
Problem with Rojo has always been his blocking. If he's in we're either telegraphing a run or possibly getting Mahomes killed. He was an odd pick up. Agree with Pacheco, may also be the same with RT - if things don't improve at some point we need to be considering other options on the roster
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:35 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Screw MEH and McKinnon, make Pacheco the bell cow. If he's going to fail, at least he'll fail running hard instead of being a little bitch.
There is no "bell cow" in this offense.
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:45 AM 09-29-2022
Pacheco had 2 nice runs on Sunday from under center and then didn't get another carry aside from a goal line situation. Just sums up chiefs attitude to running the ball. The shot gun run game is terrible but under center a lot better but Reid won't use it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:47 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There is no "bell cow" in this offense.
True, but Pacheco should be getting the lion's share of the carries, considering the other RB have done jack squat to this point.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 AM 09-29-2022
True, but Pacheco should be getting the lion's share of the carries, considering the other RB have done jack squat to this point.
So 8 carries instead of 3.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:58 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So 8 carries instead of 3.
Yes, as sad as that is.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:55 AM 09-29-2022
Combination of poor design as the angle is just way too flat; essentially forces CEH to the right, but also IND defense just played this very well. 90 effectively shuts down the run to the right with his penetration, and the LB 44(?) is spying CEH so the cutback is eliminated as well. The only criticism I might have is that CEH could've lost one less yard if he'd taken the cutback.

But I can't fault him for trying to be patient and allow the blocking to develop in front of him.

Really KC needs to run more traditional run plays that allow our RBs to take proper angles so that they can see the situation in front of them better, but also allow them to make a cutback a full speed, which this play doesn't do either.

Bottom line, CEH is not the reason this play failed. None of our RBs could've done any better in the rep, and I doubt more than 3-4 RBs in the NFL could've broken this run for any significant gain.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 43
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up