ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Post-Mortem: 2022 NFL Draft Class
Dante84 03:49 PM 08-08-2022
Figure we can drop nuggets about random dudes from this draft class as their early careers progress.
[Reply]
JPH83 08:26 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I heard Kyle Phillips has been unguard-able at camp on a FF podcast, deep sleeper, maybe he outperforms Burks this season?
He's looked good from what I've seen, another guy I always tried to grab late in mocks. Still looks like a mainly slot guy but to be honest I've no idea why that's sometimes sneered at. Sure he's not a deep threat but I bet he'll be money at moving the chains.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:04 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
My sleeper looking like he should have went far earlier.

https://youtu.be/2KuEve911nA
Good call. Shakir wasn't on my radar at all tbh. I totally whiffed on that one, he's looked really nice in both preseason games.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:21 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Good call. Shakir wasn't on my radar at all tbh. I totally whiffed on that one, he's looked really nice in both preseason games.
He reminded me of Godwin coming out the way he attacks the ball in the air.

Overall comp was Robert Woods.

If he hits as well as Woods that's a STEAL in the 5th.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:50 PM 08-27-2022

#Saints first-round OT Trevor Penning suffered a torn ligament in his foot and will need surgery, sources say following the MRI. He’s out indefinitely.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 27, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:34 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Hopefully he doesn’t try to fight the surgeon.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:57 AM 08-28-2022
Any other steals people are seeing from the admittedly small sample of preseason games?

Sanborn looks like one at LB for Chicago. Isaiah Likely? I liked him but sorta wondered if he'd be a tweener - not big enough to block, not shifty enough as a receiver. Guy looks lights out.

Martin Emmerson looks way better that I thought he would. I know lots of people liked Erik Ezukanma. Again, I just didn't see it, but he's also looked great.

Nick Cross was my "better than Cook" pick and he went a round later, and he's looked very good. But to be honest I'm not sure he was more productive, his athleticism just looked a notch above to me.

I quite liked Zach Tom and apparently he's been good for the Packers. I didn't think he'd be ready so soon.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:35 AM 08-28-2022
Malik Willis will be starting by mid season
[Reply]
kccrow 07:06 PM 08-28-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Any other steals people are seeing from the admittedly small sample of preseason games?

Sanborn looks like one at LB for Chicago. Isaiah Likely? I liked him but sorta wondered if he'd be a tweener - not big enough to block, not shifty enough as a receiver. Guy looks lights out.

Martin Emmerson looks way better that I thought he would. I know lots of people liked Erik Ezukanma. Again, I just didn't see it, but he's also looked great.

Nick Cross was my "better than Cook" pick and he went a round later, and he's looked very good. But to be honest I'm not sure he was more productive, his athleticism just looked a notch above to me.

I quite liked Zach Tom and apparently he's been good for the Packers. I didn't think he'd be ready so soon.
They all suck dick. Big dick, small dick, your dick, some dick.

After they done sucking dick...

Tyler Allegeier and Christian Benford look rock solid to me.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:11 AM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
They all suck dick. Big dick, small dick, your dick, some dick.

After they done sucking dick...

Tyler Allegeier and Christian Benford look rock solid to me.
I mean I didn't rate most of them so if they're sucking that much dick then...cool. Benford does look decent. Only thing solid about Allegeier is the dick he sucks...actually he looks alright.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:23 AM 09-14-2022
Pickens - minimal contribution the 1st game
NE WR - injured
Alec Pierce - dropped TD, concussion.

All hail Burt’s Skyy pick so far.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:44 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
George Pickens appears to be as good as some who thought he was worth the late first were hoping he’d be
Pickens may end up being terrific, but I'm not sure 1 catch on 3 targets for 3 yards is something to get too excited about.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:44 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Pickens - minimal contribution the 1st game
NE WR - injured
Alec Pierce - dropped TD, concussion.

All hail Burt’s Skyy pick so far.
I mean, Skyy had all of 13 offensive snaps and had 1 target.

So I'd say that qualifies as 'minimal contribution in the 1st game' as well, wouldn't you?

Not sure there's any real distinctions to be drawn after a single game here, fellas. And as has been noted by several - I'm not sure it matters anyway. Pick's made, guy fits the system - onward and upward.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:45 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Random non-Chiefs who stood out watching the first two preseason games.

Pickens and Pickett for Pittsburgh. Pickett looks like a 5 yr vet. Pickens looks like he's gonna be the star most of us expected, but maybe even sooner.

Mafe and Travis Jones are both more athletic than I expected, and I loved Jones and wanted us to pick him.

Khalil Shakir, Isaiah Likely, and Doubs all look impressive. I liked Doubs in the draft, didn't watch enough film on Shakir or Likely to have an opinion.

Drake Jackson looks big. And good. Kaiir Elam also looked good.
Again, Pickens may end up being outstanding, but I'm certainly not seeing it at this point. Are you sure you aren't talking about Diontae Johnson?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:47 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean, Skyy had all of 13 offensive snaps and had 1 target.

So I'd say that qualifies as 'minimal contribution in the 1st game' as well, wouldn't you?

Not sure there's any real distinctions to be drawn after a single game here, fellas. And as has been noted by several - I'm not sure it matters anyway. Pick's made, guy fits the system - onward and upward.
Agreed, although it's good to see him getting reps in the return game as well.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:51 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Again, Pickens may end up being outstanding, but I'm certainly not seeing it at this point. Are you sure you aren't talking about Diontae Johnson?
Did you watch Pickens in the first two preseason games that I was referring to in my post? Are you sure you know the difference between Diontae Johnson and Pickens? #18 is Johnson, #14 is Pickens.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up