Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Media Center>She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Tribal Warfare 03:12 PM 05-18-2022

[Reply]
Fish 09:22 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Could you leave some hints on how? :-)
Borrow a friend's credentials. You can even setup multiple profiles within Disney+ for this.
Hulu with Live TV includes it.
Spectrum will soon include it as well.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:44 PM 08-26-2022

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:45 PM 08-26-2022
It's just meh. The fourth wall breaks are just dumb. Like they were going for what Deadpool does, but hilariously missing the mark.

Episode 2 was pretty much over before it began. Nothing really happened except her losing her job and agreeing to the only one left that would accept her.

Bruce returning to Sakaar was interesting, although I'm not sure how his cell phone was working in outer space.

Still waiting on them to pay off on the horrific "I control my anger infinitely better than you" horseshit. Because you know, getting catcalled and talked down to is so much harder to deal with than getting hunted relentlessly by the US military to the point of a failed suicide attempt(Hulk spit the bullet out), nearly killing the woman you love, being mind controlled by Scarlet Witch into terrorizing a city and throwing down with the Hulkbuster, being trapped inside the Hulk for two years on another ****ing planet, and having his love interest die sacrificing herself to save half the universe.

But yeah Jen, those catcalls....just horrible. Annoyed at work...ugh. So sorry for you.

This bitch better get hard way humbled at some point in this series after that trash scene. Get a taste of some Hulk sized problems and realize what a miserable cunt she was being to Bruce.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:46 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I actually thought the 2nd episode was significantly better than the 1st.

I'll keep watching.
Same. I tolerated the first one and thought it had enough potential to watch episode 2. Which much to my surprise I quite enjoyed.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:32 AM 08-27-2022
What a ****ing outstanding citizen. You should just cut your dick off, if you haven't already.
That felt unnecessary.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:33 AM 08-27-2022

I'll keep watching.
lmao awesome
[Reply]
Bowser 11:56 AM 08-27-2022
It's like Disney looked at The Last Jedi and decided that was a brilliant course to take Marvel and the MCU down. It's pretty in your face, there's no other way to see it.

That said, I've kinda enjoyed She-Hulk so far in spite of having THE MESSAGE shoved down my gullet (and it IS a story about a female hulk trying to stay in touch with the life she built, so it's to be expected to a degree). The second episode was pretty blah, but there's a couple of chuckles to be had in there. I'll continue sticking with it.

I am curious as to where Bruce was headed. I kept flashing back to Danvers up and leaving the meeting with Bruce and Shang-Chi. I wonder what they're building up for (coughincursionscough).
[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
That felt unnecessary.
I'm sure it does from the perspective of a cuck.
[Reply]
Jamie 01:58 PM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I am curious as to where Bruce was headed.
One big clue is the ship design is the same as the Grandmaster's ship from Ragnarok.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
srvy 10:34 PM 08-27-2022
I turned it on, watched for a couple of minutes, and then switched to a YouTube video on the laptop. Glanced over to the TV and they clapped hands knocking each other around. Started another music vid and glanced at tv and the credits were rolling. Doubt I'll bother with that trash.
[Reply]
notorious 06:18 PM 08-28-2022
Decent enough. Good show to watch with younger kids.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:08 AM 08-29-2022

I'll keep watching.
Blonsky's quote about thinking he's be the next Capt. America caught my ear and made me think of Ishiro Honda's quote about the tragedy of monsters; “Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.”
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:59 AM 09-01-2022
Several laughs in today’s episode. One callback that is so good I won’t spoil it until someone else mentions it.

A cringey post credits scene however. I admire the way the show does not hold anything Hulk-y to be sacred, but sometimes that can get you high on your own supply.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:02 AM 09-01-2022
This show is OK. It's amusing. I like the lead actress and the one who plays her buddy. The fourth wall breaks are quirky enough to be enjoyable. At one point the lead does it while 'driving' a car and during the break gives up all pretense of operating a motor vehicle. I enjoyed that. It's light-hearted fun.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:20 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
One big clue is the ship design is the same as the Grandmaster's ship from Ragnarok.

Spoiler!
Only way another Hulk movie will work is if it is something like Planet Hulk (which they kind of did in Thor Ragnarok) or WW Hulk.

The Incredible Hulk, which She-Hulk just confirmed is canon, was slow and boring. Much of that could be because of Norton.

They introduced The Leader in Incredible Hulk and they need to expand upon that.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up