ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Kingdom in Tampa
BigRedChief 07:37 AM 05-04-2022
The Chiefs are playing in Tampa Bay this year on October 2nd. Sunday Night Football. This is the birthplace of Arrowhead South. We will rock this out of the park.

==================================
I have confirmed with Caddy’s they will be able to accomedate us on Saturday. I’ll be there around 5:00 pm. Party goes until they close. Last time we had Chief fans there all day and night.

It’s also confirmed that Caddys will be able to get the TV on the beach to watch the Chiefs game on Sunday. Have the staff and supplies for the event. I’ll get there around 5:00 but if expect it’ll be packed by then.

The details about the Red Friday event are in the spoiler.
Spoiler!

We will host a free game watch party on Sunset Beach.

Spoiler!

We will host other events all weekend. You can post an idea thread for Saturday events. We can arrange multiple ones if needed so everyone can spend their day how they like with other Chief fans.
I'll keep this post updated with the latest information
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:34 PM 05-12-2022
Tickets are beyond ridiculous right now. Some of these season ticket holders think its the Super Bowl.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0...umANrrpyE7COAQ
[Reply]
cmh6476 01:35 PM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Tickets are beyond ridiculous right now.

likely to be the final Brady/ Mahomes matchup
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:39 PM 05-12-2022
Tickets are beyond ridiculous right now. Some of these season ticket holders think its the Super Bowl.

It's to take advantage of idiots who buy tickets on the secondary market as soon as the schedule is released... it's the absolute top of the market, especially in a (reportedly) week 4 match up.

Prices have no where to go but down.

Booking flights, hotels, etc this far out... smart.
Buying tickets this far out... dumb.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:40 PM 05-12-2022

There are barely any tickets for sale. That'll change. Prices will drop.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:50 PM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's to take advantage of idiots who buy tickets on the secondary market as soon as the schedule is released... it's the absolute top of the market, especially in a (reportedly) week 4 match up.

I was told by the Bucs front office that its Oct.2nd when they called me today to tell me there would be no group tickets available. Thats about as good as it gets for clarity. they could be fucking with me as a Chief fan, Guess that's a possibility.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 02:12 PM 05-12-2022
It will be Hot as hell!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:23 PM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
It will be Hot as hell!
Maybe compared to Missouri but compared to the first weeks of Sept in Florida like the last Chief games played in Miami and Jacksonville were, this will be chilly.
[Reply]
cmh6476 02:26 PM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

is listed on the Chiefs website, so probably a bit more certain than just reportedly at this point
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:35 PM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
is listed on the Chiefs website, so probably a bit more certain than just reportedly at this point
That shit is so dumb... now we have 2 games and a bunch of rumors! :-) :-)

And being SNF is great for it being early October... may just be muggy, I would guess. Baking in the sun for hours absolutely sucks in that kind of humidity, I'd rather put on some quality cold weather gear and be at Arrowhead in mid January.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:14 PM 05-12-2022
I was told by the Bucs front office that its Oct.2nd when they called me today to tell me there would be no group tickets available. Thats about as good as it gets for clarity. they could be ****ing with me as a Chief fan, Guess that's a possibility.
I'm surprised that they didn't make you sign a NDA before releasing that info to you.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:15 PM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You coming down for this one?

I'm not sure yet! My girlfriend has been bugging me about going to a game for the longest time so it's definitely possible.

I see now that the ticket prices are pretty high so I will definitely wait a few months to buy at the very least.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:30 PM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm not sure yet! My girlfriend has been bugging me about going to a game for the longest time so it's definitely possible.

I see now that the ticket prices are pretty high so I will definitely wait a few months to buy at the very least.
I’m seeing nosebleeds in the 200’s. For the matchup, and it being SNF I don’t think it’s too bad. I can’t do it right this minute because I’m about 47 days from Jamaica. But my future SiL (who’s a Bucs fan) and I are talking about it. Also another friend who posts here is going from the Orlando area. I hope you make it bro, I’ve been waiting years to catch up with you. What better time than a beat down of Brady??
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:58 PM 05-12-2022
We have seen a trend with fans traveling to the city where the Chiefs are playing but don’t actually go to the game. Just want to party with fellow Chief fans on the road. So we set up a game day watch party on the beach at Caddy’s on Sunday. Details in the OP. It’s free to all.

So if you don’t want to pay $350 to sit in the nosebleeds, you have another option now.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:04 PM 05-12-2022
We have seen a trend with fans traveling to the city where the Chiefs are playing but don’t actually go to the game. Just want to party with fellow Chief fans on the road. So we set up a game day watch party on the beach at Caddy’s on Sunday. Details in the OP. It’s free to all.

So if you don’t want to pay $350 to sit in the nosebleeds, you have another option now.
This sounds like a blast. Might be the better option honestly. I can Uber there and back. BRC, youdaman!!!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:07 PM 05-12-2022
I'm 100% there for this one.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up