Page 70 of 103
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 STL Cardinals Thread***
BigRedChief 07:50 AM 03-19-2022
2022 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
bdj23 08:44 AM 09-24-2022
I went to a Yankees Red Sox game to see Jeter play his final year in NY and that MFer scratched himself. I'll forever hate him for that. And David Ortiz is a roided out prick so f him too.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:49 AM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
And David Ortiz is a roided out prick so f him too.
I'll never understand how in the steroid era of guys not getting into the HoF for using, that a guy like David Ortiz who actually did fail a drug test the year prior to the ban became a first ballot HoFer. That shit is just an absolute joke.
[Reply]
bdj23 09:05 AM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I'll never understand how in the steroid era of guys not getting into the HoF for using, that a guy like David Ortiz who actually did fail a drug test the year prior to the ban became a first ballot HoFer. That shit is just an absolute joke.
Been saying this for years. ESPN east coast bias is one hell of a drug
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:48 AM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They had a love fest for them. Pujols gets shit. Here's one of the numbers from the manual scoreboard that we picked up off the ground. Sorry, we didn't even bother to get it framed.
I got the #700 notification on my phone. Went to MLB Channel and ESPN to see the highlights. Nothing. More focus on Judge and random games.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:21 PM 09-24-2022
I was lucky enough to not be doing anything last night and was watching the game on my iPad laying in bed. Wife asked if I wanted to watch a movie and I said nope Pujols was hitting in the 2 spot against a lefty. That was fun. I had ear buds in watching the game while she watched a show and I scared the shit out of her twice.

Get this, watching Apple TV on a 2 year old iPad and the graphic on the top left was cut off on the screen. Seriously Apple?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:17 PM 09-24-2022
I was gifted the Cardinals because I was cursed with Mizzou.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:23 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I was lucky enough to not be doing anything last night and was watching the game on my iPad laying in bed. Wife asked if I wanted to watch a movie and I said nope Pujols was hitting in the 2 spot against a lefty. That was fun. I had ear buds in watching the game while she watched a show and I scared the shit out of her twice.

Get this, watching Apple TV on a 2 year old iPad and the graphic on the top left was cut off on the screen. Seriously Apple?
that’s cool. My wife is a Cardinal fan but her reaction is kind of like your wife’s. Now she is either watching the game with me or wanting me to play the Pujols highlights.

We didn’t have any issues watching the game because the wife insisted me get Apple+ to watch Ted Lasso.

Primes Thursday night NFL broadcasts are pretty much the same as we are use to seeing on the broadcast channels. But, Apples broadcast team is minor league quality for baseball.

My son is in NYC pursuing his dream. Has been fantastic sharing this run with him via texts too.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:30 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
I don't possibly see how you can hate Danny Mac. He's not a showboat or attention whore.
The fact that he’s a coke head and a drunk kind of turns me off from him. Plus he just isn’t that good.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:33 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
The fact that he’s a coke head and a drunk kind of turns me off from him. Plus he just isn’t that good.
That, and he'd likely be fired by most teams if he had the issues he had with alcohol and drugs if he wasn't Shannon's son in law.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:48 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I thought he cleaned up years ago?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:04 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Cardinals are going to win the NL Central and yet everyone will bitch about DeWitt's spending.
Called that
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:09 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Called that
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:32 AM 09-28-2022
I love that we clinched in Milwaukee. I thought those guys were going to steam roll the division first few months of the season. What a collapse.

I don't think they even get a WC at this point and they were only 1.5 games back of a WC spot start of the game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:39 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I love that we clinched in Milwaukee. I thought those guys were going to steam roll the division first few months of the season. What a collapse.

I don't think they even get a WC at this point and they were only 1.5 games back of a WC spot start of the game.
The Brewers, Phillies and Padres have all had really nice opportunities to grab a spot by the throat and none of them have really taken advantage. The Padres of late are finally playing decent ball so they've got a nice little cushion for the first spot but the Phils and Brewers have just languished. Philly is falling flat on its face down the stretch.

The Brewers are 2 back in the loss column with 8 left to play and Philly has gone 3-7 over their last 10. It's extremely doable for Milwaukee and frankly I'd much rather see them than Philadelphia. But they gotta figure their shit out...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:35 PM 09-30-2022

Pujols to Big Mac Land! pic.twitter.com/Mzq4vD630c

— St. Louis Cardinals (@Cardinals) October 1, 2022

[Reply]
Page 70 of 103
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Up