ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:05 PM 03-07-2020
I really liked this series; I don't know much about the source material however it shows how people with abilities would probably behave, especially when they have been lab rats for their entire lives and have no real moral center or anything to prevent them from being as bad as they want.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:12 AM 03-13-2020
https://ew.com/tv/the-boys-season-2-...mfront-photos/

^ There's a look at the new "hero" Stormfront. Supposedly she's going to rival Homelander in terms of power. Not sure if I like that. The fact that literally every body is terrified of Homelander is part of what makes the show so fun.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:54 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
https://ew.com/tv/the-boys-season-2-...mfront-photos/

^ There's a look at the new "hero" Stormfront. Supposedly she's going to rival Homelander in terms of power. Not sure if I like that. The fact that literally every body is terrified of Homelander is part of what makes the show so fun.
Aya Cash is awesome, and I imagine there will be some solid storylines with someone as powerful yet damaged as Homelander being one-upped, by a girl no less.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:32 AM 06-27-2020
September 4, mother****ers....

You demanded it (and demanded it and demanded it). The Boys Season 2 arrives September 4. pic.twitter.com/kimylacv8w

— Prime Video (@PrimeVideo) June 26, 2020

From the same stream as above, the first 3 minutes of season 2:

[Reply]
vailpass 06:01 PM 06-27-2020
Mmmmmm....Erin Moriarty.

The first season was great. Please don’t fuck up season 2 with politics.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:46 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Mmmmmm....Erin Moriarty.

The first season was great. Please don’t **** up season 2 with politics.
Who is Eric Moriarty? A politician?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:54 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Who is Eric Moriarty? A politician?
You should ask O.City for the name of his eye doc.

Erin Moriarty aka "drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to jerk off in her shadow".

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:44 PM 06-28-2020
Like the world will be here in September. . . .
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:15 PM 06-28-2020
You should ask O.City for the name of his eye doc.

Erin Moriarty aka "drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to jerk off in her shadow".

She is fine as hell. She posts political stuff of Twitter or something?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:56 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
She is fine as hell. She posts political stuff of Twitter or something?
She’s not political as far as I know. My comment on her being mmmmmmmm good and my hope season 2 can be apolitical are not related.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:54 AM 07-08-2020

[Reply]
keg in kc 03:25 PM 07-08-2020
"The Boys Season 2 will start to roll out episodes on Amazon Prime Friday, Sept. 4. The first three episodes will be available all at once, with the remaining five being doled out on a weekly basis."
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:45 PM 07-08-2020
I fucking love this show. Can't wait!
[Reply]
vailpass 06:54 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
"The Boys Season 2 will start to roll out episodes on Amazon Prime Friday, Sept. 4. The first three episodes will be available all at once, with the remaining five being doled out on a weekly basis."
That’s a smart release schedule. Get viewers firmly entrenched then keep them coming back each week, old school network style.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:54 AM 07-10-2020
That’s a smart release schedule. Get viewers firmly entrenched then keep them coming back each week, old school network style.
**** that model. I like watching a series when I want to watch not being forced to watch according to a marketing group.

If its really popular, I have no choice but to watch on their schedule due to spoilers everywhere aka GOT.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up