ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Media Center>Netflix Daredevil
Deberg_1990 06:42 PM 02-04-2015

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:32 AM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
YES. I loved it. Hopefully Disney doesn't douche it all up.

They also need to make sure they grab the fight choreographers, those fight scenes were really ****ing good.
They have been on point since the Mandolrian except for a few missteps. The fight choreography was definitely top notch. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:15 PM 07-24-2022

Yes Mr Murdock...
Marvel Studios' Daredevil: Born Again, an Original series starring Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio, streaming Spring 2024 pic.twitter.com/Yom7OKinEB

— Vincent D'Onofrio (@vincentdonofrio) July 24, 2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:36 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Damn that’s good news. I love me some more Vincent.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:43 PM 07-24-2022
It's supposedly going to have 18 episodes, which is crazy considering most Disney+ shows have 6.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:28 PM 09-20-2022

Apparently this is only happening because of scheduling issues with Krysten Ritter aka Jessica Jones who was rumored to be appearing/possibly still appearing in Daredevil: Born Again

Exciting to hear that Berthnal is back but Im hesitant that the Punisher fits in the current MCU https://t.co/kPuc4jRfFw

— Connor (The Batman’s Burner Account &#129415:-) (@SoapBoxGames) September 20, 2022

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:40 PM 09-20-2022
That Punisher suit looks pretty goofy. They should have just left him in what he wore throughout season 2.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:17 AM 10-10-2022

#Daredevil actress Deborah Ann Woll says that Marvel Studios hasn’t contacted her about returning as Karen Page in DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN! Full quote: https://t.co/L4dGM6uYYm pic.twitter.com/9o1xpZf4u0

— MCU - The Direct (@MCU_Direct) October 9, 2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:04 PM 03-27-2023

The first-look at Vincent D'Onofrio on the set of ‘DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN’ as Wilson Fisk! pic.twitter.com/dF9yofZ7Rv

— Daredevil Updates (@DDevilUpdates) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:03 AM 01-05-2024

A Marvel executive has said Netflix's Daredevil show, which ran from 2015 to 2018, is now considered MCU canon. https://t.co/FxNQcFOiWQ pic.twitter.com/r2jD9cw8tK

— IGN (@IGN) January 5, 2024

[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:16 AM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
As it should be. This should make the other series canon as well from the Defenders tie in. At the very least Punisher has to be, and that excites me.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:53 AM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
As it should be. This should make the other series canon as well from the Defenders tie in. At the very least Punisher has to be, and that excites me.
Yep, yep, and yep.

Looking forward to future Punisher/Spider-Man/Deadpool interactions.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:05 PM 01-05-2024
I FUCKING LOVE Punisher and Daredevil Netflix shows. When DD got into their super weird ninja stuff, it got worse but the first season and half of DD was awesome.

Everything Punisher fucking ruled.

But none of it works without the violence and good choreography. Do you hear me Disney? Get the fucking fights right. (I'm interested to see how Echo is)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:17 PM 01-05-2024
I FUCKING LOVE Punisher and Daredevil Netflix shows. When DD got into their super weird ninja stuff, it got worse but the first season and half of DD was awesome.

Everything Punisher fucking ruled.

But none of it works without the violence and good choreography. Do you hear me Disney? Get the fucking fights right. (I'm interested to see how Echo is)
Of all the characters out there to choose from, the Punisher is my favorite (I actually have the logo as my phone background right now). I realize that in the comics most - if not all - hero’s have gone through some dark stages over the years but, the overall idea is that the creators typically try to make them “clean” with no killing rules and such. The Punisher doesn’t bother trying to tip toe around hypocritical moral lines; if you are going to break the law and become a vigilante then don’t half ass it, go all the way or go the fuck home.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:40 PM 01-05-2024
I ****ING LOVE Punisher and Daredevil Netflix shows. When DD got into their super weird ninja stuff, it got worse but the first season and half of DD was awesome.

Everything Punisher ****ing ruled.

But none of it works without the violence and good choreography. Do you hear me Disney? Get the ****ing fights right. (I'm interested to see how Echo is)
The first season of Jessica Jones was really great as well. David Tennant as Killgrave/Purple Man was so great but also honestly still haunting to me. When he was the voice of the droid in Ahsoka, I could still hear him shouting "Jessica!" anytime the droid spoke.

I also really liked Luke Cage as well. Not as much as the others but I thought it was a good show especially with Mahershala Ali as Cottonmouth. He was great as the villian until he left the show.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:21 PM 01-23-2024

BREAKING: Wilson Bethel, who played Bullseye in Netflix's #Daredevil Season 3, will reportedly reprise his role in DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN! Details: https://t.co/fioGxej9hr pic.twitter.com/OXULBFEN2s

— MCU - The Direct (@MCU_Direct) January 23, 2024

[Reply]
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Up