ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>(2022) Molitoth - My best production yet?
Molitoth 11:11 AM 09-09-2022
As I recently experienced a good friend lose a battle with cancer, I have pondered what could be the surrounding emotional impacts. Initial thoughts of denial, followed by creeping fear. Feelings of acceptance and surrender in a battle with hope and delay. This song is a journey through what we all eventually experience, as much as we don’t want to.

In collaboration with AIplague, I am proud to present the first official rock/metal AI Music Video made from over 5,000 generated photos.

Go on this visual journey representing my brand-new song “The Maze of Existence” which is a peek into what will be coming from the album “You” (releasing in Q4 this year).

Please like/share if you enjoy, as ever interaction helps that crazy algorithm!

pre-order the upcoming album “You” on Bandcamp: https://molitoth.bandcamp.com/music

Digital Distribution (Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube Music, etc) is also available.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:27 AM 09-09-2022
Pretty cool.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:33 AM 09-09-2022
Bad ass.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:10 PM 09-09-2022
really got that seals and croft vibe
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:03 PM 09-09-2022
I've always liked your sound, and this is definitely no exception :-)

And yeah that video is epic, its absolutely taking a deep dive into some abyss... its revolutionary what AI generated art is doing these days
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:53 AM 09-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pretty cool.
Thanks buddy!!!

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Bad ass.
I knew you would like it! =)

Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
really got that seals and croft vibe
lol

Originally Posted by Easy 6:

And yeah that video is epic, its absolutely taking a deep dive into some abyss... its revolutionary what AI generated art is doing these days
It's pretty crazy as this is just the start. DALLE2 looks to be even more of a game changer. There is also some AI generated music being created and it's insane. I feel bad for real artists as one day they will be overtaken by instant gratification AI, all driven off of personal search criteria.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:36 PM 09-13-2022
Me likey!
[Reply]
kc rush 04:03 PM 09-13-2022
Like it. Thanks for alerting me that it was here.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:56 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

I could not have said it any better! Great job!
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:23 AM 09-20-2022
For those that prefer Rumble instead of Youtube.

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:52 AM 09-29-2022
I posted this on one of my FB music groups. Hopefully it generates some hits for you.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:02 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I posted this on one of my FB music groups. Hopefully it generates some hits for you.
I love you for that! :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:43 AM 09-30-2022
I dropped it on the Phog, got some good responses.
[Reply]
Up