ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 1924
« First < 73123163169170171172173 1741751761771832232736731173 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
notorious 10:42 AM 04-29-2021
Got the call for a J&J shot.

I have to work so the 1-2 day sickness that accompanies it fucking sucks. I might just wait until they get a vax that doesn’t do that.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:46 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
600,000 Americans have died due to Covid, but let's focus on that one kid who died from an extremely rare reaction to a vaccine.
what if I told you that many die every year from heart disease? I dont see you slapping food out of fatties hand!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:47 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Got the call for a J&J shot.

I have to work so the 1-2 day sickness that accompanies it ****ing sucks. I might just wait until they get a vax that doesn’t do that.
Check out a post of another vaccine that's been around a long time with a good safety record being studied out of Canada. Supposed to be available by July. It's another one of those traditional or conventional vaccines—than this novel technology being used. Supposed to be far, less risky if you really want to take a vaccine. ( Note: I expect Pfizer and Moderna will seek to ban it, knowing at least Pfizer's track record and it's crony protectors in the regulatory bodies. )

I just don't remember which vaccine thread it's in, but I believe it's this one many pages back.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:50 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
what if I told you that many die every year from heart disease? I dont see you slapping food out of fatties hand!
Excellent point!

Or having the govt regulate how much high fructose corn syrup and sugar we intake cause record-breaking diabetes in this country. And those foods are prolific everywhere harming our health so you can't say they'r not contagious. They're highly addictive.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:26 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Got moderna #2 yesterday. Feel like total ass today.
Symptoms lasted about 18 hours for me fyi
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:40 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Being fat isn't contagious. Poor comparison.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:41 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Excellent point!

Or having the govt regulate how much high fructose corn syrup and sugar we intake cause record-breaking diabetes in this country. And those foods are prolific everywhere harming our health so you can't say they'r not contagious. They're highly addictive.
They aren't contagious. Meth is highly addictive, and it's not contagious.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:09 PM 04-29-2021
Last night's Biden speech made me feel like the vaccine is a freaking joke, and it probably is. I'm good

Isnt weird that, last year, if you reported on any issues with these trials, you got attacked, censored and deplatformed.

Guess it's only ok to raise these points well after big pharma has made bankhttps://t.co/TRZ334RjZy

— Whitney Webb (@_whitneywebb) April 29, 2021

[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:34 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Last night's Biden speech made me feel like the vaccine is a freaking joke, and it probably is. I'm good

So, you're worried that your menstrual cycle may change if you get the vaccine?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:59 PM 04-29-2021
Stasi in the schools. Another reason to question the entire Covid narrative from beginning to end.

MUST WATCH: Human Rights Attorney DESTROYS Orange Co Health Dept Director and School Superintendent…Accuses Them Of Plot To Vaccinate Kids For COVID Without Parental Consent

Dr. Chau was recently forced to shelve his proposal for the county’s digital COVID-19 vaccine verification plan, which he claimed would likely be in the form of a QR code that could be scanned. Dr, Chau was forced to put his plan on the back burner after the public became outraged over privacy and tracking issues related to his vaccination verification plan.

https://100percentfedup.com/must-wat...ental-consent/
I'd like to know Dr. Chau's connections to China.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:04 PM 04-29-2021
Stasi in the schools. Another reason to question the entire Covid narrative from beginning to end.

MUST WATCH: Human Rights Attorney DESTROYS Orange Co Health Dept Director and School Superintendent…Accuses Them Of Plot To Vaccinate Kids For COVID Without Parental Consent

Dr. Chau was recently forced to shelve his proposal for the county’s digital COVID-19 vaccine verification plan, which he claimed would likely be in the form of a QR code that could be scanned. Dr, Chau was forced to put his plan on the back burner after the public became outraged over privacy and tracking issues related to his vaccination verification plan.

A quick glance at your link has me wondering about your connections to reality. Tenuous at best.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:06 PM 04-29-2021
I get the feeling Adolt stalks me. Whenever I post I see his name. I must live rent free in his head. I thought stalking from thread to thread was against the rules.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:06 PM 04-29-2021

You're a loon, Buck Eyed Penis.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:08 PM 04-29-2021
I get the feeling Adolt stalks me. Whenever I post I see his name. I must live rent free in his head. I thought stalking from thread to thread was against the rules.
There's a big "VACANCY" sign on your head, Buck Eyed Penis.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:08 PM 04-29-2021
Dumbocrats!
[Reply]
Page 173 of 1924
« First < 73123163169170171172173 1741751761771832232736731173 > Last »
Up