ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1073 of 1924
« First < 735739731023106310691070107110721073 10741075107610771083112311731573 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 12:22 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
No, you didn't.

So, just to reiterate, your take is that he forgot the most basic mechanism of the vaccine technology?

Or that he suddenly decided to start deceiving his audience yesterday, after informing them correctly for many months?

Are you actually this dumb?
You're bizarre. Of course I did. You chose to post his OWN words on the matter. I pointed out that he was wrong, and instead of just admitting that he was wrong, you claim that I'm misinterpreting his words.

Again, he clearly was unaware that the vaccines do NOT contain the spike proteins, or he did know and was lying. Those are the only two possibilities.

As to him deceiving, yes why not? He's done it before, remember? That's what snake oil salesmen do:

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/pres...tanning-system

Just take the loss. Good God. When I'm wrong, I admit it. Are you not capable of that?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:25 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So she wasn't one of the 80% who got one of the mild cases is all.

Still doesn't mean the vaccines prevent retransmission or spread or are safe.

My guess is at this date, she caught it from a recently vaccinated person who carries 6X the viral load. Let's hope she recovers and does not die. Then she'll have very strong immunity.

Yeah, that seems likely
[Reply]
Donger 12:28 PM 09-19-2021
My guess is at this date, she caught it from a recently vaccinated person who carries 6X the viral load.
Six times the viral load. Sure, that sounds reasonable. Is that what Dr. Mercola told you?
[Reply]
Rolo0304 12:33 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Six times the viral load. Sure, that sounds reasonable. Is that what Dr. Mercola told you?
That's what your mom told him Dong a small. Ha
[Reply]
Donger 12:37 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Rolo0304:
That's what your mom told him Dong a small. Ha
Hello new person! I'm Donger. I don't believe that we've interfaced before. Welcome!
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:48 PM 09-19-2021
Is Mercola the goober who said that the vaccination makes people infected and then they spread the virus? Or was that some other goober?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:52 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Is Mercola the goober who said that the vaccination makes people infected and then they spread the virus? Or was that some other goober?
Oh so the vaccinated can't infect other people?
[Reply]
Donger 12:58 PM 09-19-2021
Ask BEP. She's probably got her order in for "The Truth About COVID-19! Part Two!!"

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:59 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Oh so the vaccinated can't infect other people?
Of course they can, if the get infected with SARS-CoV-2 and develop COVID-19.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:03 PM 09-19-2021
That so-called "goober" is Dr. Robert Malone who said the vaccines create dominant variants. This is what is causing people to get sick from now. Shedding was admitted by one of the Moderna scientists, Luigi Warren, I think is the name, iirc. There's also a Pfizer primary document where a vaccinated husband spread it to his unvaccinated pregnant wife who lost her baby. So Pfizer expressed concerns about the shedding. I forget who posted the .pdf of that document. Dr. Peter McCullough, most published peer-reviewed doctor, said it takes about 4 weeks for antibodies to move into the body to put out the spike proteins. So it can spread by shedding up to then.

Some very credible "goobers" 'eh? You got nuthin' as usual—only snark.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:06 PM 09-19-2021
Let's consult the ministry of truth on this one.
[Reply]
Donger 01:09 PM 09-19-2021
That so-called "goober" is Dr. Robert Malone who said the vaccines create dominant variants.
Is that so? That's a bombshell!! Of course, it's complete bullshit...

Alpha/UK variant. First detected in the UK in early November 2020

Beta/South African variant. First detected in SA in early October 2020

Gamma/Japan variant. First detected in Japan in early January 2021

Delta/Indian variant. First detected in India in December 2020.
[Reply]
Donger 01:12 PM 09-19-2021
This is what is causing people to get sick from now. Shedding was admitted by one of the Moderna scientists, Luigi Warren, I think is the name, iirc. There's also a Pfizer primary document where a vaccinated husband spread it to his unvaccinated pregnant wife who lost her baby. So Pfizer expressed concerns about the shedding. I forget who posted the .pdf of that document. Dr. Peter McCullough, most published peer-reviewed doctor, said it takes about 4 weeks for antibodies to move into the body to put out the spike proteins. So it can spread by shedding up to then.
You used to say that the vaccinated shed the virus. Once you learned that isn't possible, since the mRNA vaccines don't contain the virus, you moved on. Have you moved on to "the vaccinated shed spike proteins" and that's what you are using to state that the vaccinated are the reason for the spike in cases?
[Reply]
Donger 02:12 PM 09-19-2021
https://www.wgal.com/article/pennsyl...ases/37618865#

DOH data on breakthrough infections (as of Jan. 2021)
[Reply]
Donger 02:15 PM 09-19-2021
https://www.koin.com/news/health/cor...regon-to-date/

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Eleven more people with COVID-19 have died in Oregon, raising the state’s death toll to 3,547, the Oregon Health Authority said Thursday.

The OHA reported 2,242 new confirmed and presumptive cases of COVID, bringing the state total to 307,768.

There were 1,027 people hospitalized in Oregon with COVID, which was 40 fewer than the previous day, and 286 patients in ICU beds, which was a decrease of eight.

Breakthrough cases

The OHA’s most recent update on COVID breakthrough cases, released Thursday, found that 81.3% of the 14,046 reported cases between Sept. 1 through Sept. 15 occurred in people who were unvaccinated. There were 2,632 breakthrough cases, accounting for 18.7% of all cases.

The average age of the breakthrough cases during that period was 48, the OHA said. Ninety breakthrough cases involved residents of care facilities, senior living communities or other congregate care settings. There were 68 breakthrough cases in people aged 12 to 17.

To date, there have been 19,549 COVID vaccine breakthrough cases in Oregon. The average age of all cases is 48. Breakthrough cases have been reported in all 36 counties.
OHA: Oregon COVID cases, hospitalizations stabilizing, will see slow decline

The report shows that the rate of COVID-19 in unvaccinated people is currently approximately five times higher than in vaccinated people, according to the OHA.

To date, 4.7% of all vaccine breakthrough cases have been hospitalized and 0.9% have died. The average age of the people who died was 81.

More on the latest breakthrough case report can be found here.

https://www.oregon.gov/oha/covid19/D...ce=govdelivery
[Reply]
Page 1073 of 1924
« First < 735739731023106310691070107110721073 10741075107610771083112311731573 > Last »
Up