ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 435
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:08 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm not saying it's specifically you but there's a bunch of people here that are already wringing their hands about going to New England and/or the defense not being good enough for the playoffs. That's a LONG ways off.
Yeah this talk of how we don't have a chance to beat the Pats because of our D is absurd. I had this feeling last year, and even more this year, that we can't be beat. We have not been out of any games since Patrick Mahomes has started. In Pat's 22 games including the playoffs we haven't lost a game by more than 7 points. That's unbelievable for a team with a good defense, but Pat did it all last year with an absolute trash defense.

People want to act like we can't beat them when our D is clearly better than last year and Our Savior looks even better than last year. So many people act like that D can stop us and we can't stop their offense. People are saying that D is the best the Pats have had because they have shut down 3 teams that are a combined 0-9 to start the season. Here are the points for and points allowed for these 3 trash teams:

Steelers - 49 PF and 85 PA
Dolphins - 16 PF and 123 PA
Jets - 33 PF and 70 PA

That comes out to 98 PF and 278 PA. Good for 10.8 PPG for the offense and 30.9 PPG for the defense. Let's see how the Pats D looks when they play a team that's not a cupcake.

[/QUOTE]Furthermore, it's one thing to say that, so far, Frank Clark for example, hasn't played up to expectations. It's another thing altogether to suggest it was a waste of money/picks, he's "trash", or some of the other hyperbole I've seen here over the last couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]

Im guilty of this. I think he will start to earn it though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:15 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yeah this talk of how we don't have a chance to beat the Pats because of our D is absurd. I had this feeling last year, and even more this year, that we can't be beat. We have not been out of any games since Patrick Mahomes has started. In Pat's 22 games including the playoffs we haven't lost a game by more than 7 points. That's unbelievable for a team with a good defense, but Pat did it all last year with an absolute trash defense.

People want to act like we can't beat them when our D is clearly better than last year and Our Savior looks even better than last year. So many people act like that D can stop us and we can't stop their offense. People are saying that D is the best the Pats have had because they have shut down 3 teams that are a combined 0-9 to start the season. Here are the points for and points allowed for these 3 trash teams:

Jets - 33 PF and 70 PA

That comes out to 98 PF and 278 PA. Good for 10.8 PPG for the offense and 30.9 PPG for the defense. Let's see how the Pats D looks when they play a team that's not a cupcake.

Originally Posted by :
Furthermore, it's one thing to say that, so far, Frank Clark for example, hasn't played up to expectations. It's another thing altogether to suggest it was a waste of money/picks, he's "trash", or some of the other hyperbole I've seen here over the last couple of weeks.
Good post. I hope the defense gets better. It needs to get better. But right now, this team looks like the top of the AFC crop, even with this defense.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:16 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

Jets - 33 PF and 70 PA

Hehe.. FWIW: The Jets, Steelers, and Dolphins have COMBINED for 7 offensive TD's in 9 games. 5 by Pittsburgh!

KC has 12 TD's in 3 games. Against two of the NFL's top defenses.

I don't think people get this. A 'bad day' for this offense is, literally, failing to score 30 or more. We drop 28 and we're disappointed. It's not like playing the Jets and Dolphins.

Mahomes cannot be stopped. Statistically his worst game was against the Jags last year, and Kc moved the ball up and down the field all day against them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:08 PM 09-29-2019
Just a few more minutes for y'all to coordinate your excuses and rationalizations for another ineffective game from Frank Clark.

I'm sure you won't disappoint.
[Reply]
ChiefsLV 02:10 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Just a few more minutes for y'all to coordinate your excuses and rationalizations for another ineffective game from Frank Clark.

So cut him tomorrow then?
[Reply]
Shag 02:10 PM 09-29-2019
Guy's garbage.
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 02:12 PM 09-29-2019

I have not been impressed
[Reply]
-King- 02:12 PM 09-29-2019
What's the excuses for him and the defense this game?
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:12 PM 09-29-2019
One of these games this guy is going to go off.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:12 PM 09-29-2019

Put him on special teams. He’ll fit in there.
[Reply]
-King- 02:12 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
One of these games this guy is going to go off.
He better. But it still won't erase him being a JAG or worse these 4 games.
[Reply]
unlurking 02:17 PM 09-29-2019
If both Clark and Jones continue their current play trends for 2019, I'll be disappointed when Clark is here next year and Jones is not.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:17 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
What's the excuses for him and the defense this game?
Don't worry, they'll have one.

They ALWAYS have one.

Special Olympians are graded more harshly than the 5th highest paid defender in football.

I'm sure they ran right a couple times and chipped him here and there. Totally worth it.
[Reply]
ChiefsLV 02:18 PM 09-29-2019
Cut the defense, they can't improve
[Reply]
Sannyasi 02:21 PM 09-29-2019
Signing Clark to a huge contract was like if some team signing Demarcus Robinson to a big contract and then wondering why his production drops when he’s away from the Chiefs offense. Sometimes it’s about the system and not the player.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 435
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up