ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
sully1983 01:10 PM 01-06-2022
lol at so many people taking this show so seriously. Its literally like a far fetched violent soap opera filled with characters that like to throw out F bombs at each other.:-) Folks in here and on other forums are way over thinking this show and over analyzing it.

Just like Ozark its fictional unrealistic entertainment.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:12 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by sully1983:
lol at so many people taking this show so seriously. Its literally like a far fetched violent soap opera filled with characters that like to throw out F bombs at each other.:-) Folks in here and on other forums are way over thinking this show and over analyzing it.

Just like Ozark its fictional unrealistic entertainment.
ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT
[Reply]
srvy 05:45 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Finally all caught up. Love the fuck out of this show!

I don't even know how Taylor Sheridan finds time to sleep (between Yellowstone, Yellowstone's prequel show 1883, Mayor of Kingstown and various other film projects in the works) he is a machine at this point.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/yel...gs-1235147032/

I gave Hell or High Water a re watch last night on Netflix and can't get enough of that film. Sure bank robbery films have been done to death but there was something so fresh and unique about Hell or High Water. The chemistry between Bridges and his partner was so authentic as well as the chemistry between the two bank robbing brothers (they were quite funny too) Sheridan's Oscar nom for Best Original Screenplay was well deserved (ditto on its Best Picture nom and Jeff Bridges' Oscar nom)

Anyways sorry for getting off topic but I think Taylor Sheridan is one of the most talented artists in Hollywood and we're lucky to have him.
Its obvious to me he did his sleeping during this 4th season. He may still be snoring.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:22 PM 01-06-2022
I liked that golden dress.

Only high point of the season.
[Reply]
kevrunner 09:05 PM 01-06-2022
If I had to bet, I would have lost a lot of $$$, I was sure that Walker wasn’t going to make it thru the season. Rip seeing Walker appearing to be serenading Beth, I thought Walker earned himself a 1st class ticket to the Train Station, and this time Kaycee wasn’t going to be the one taking him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:24 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
If I had to bet, I would have lost a lot of $$$, I was sure that Walker wasn’t going to make it thru the season. Rip seeing Walker appearing to be serenading Beth, I thought Walker earned himself a 1st class ticket to the Train Station, and this time Kaycee wasn’t going to be the one taking him.
I thought the same thing at first, but Walker has seemingly earned his place, and Rip now trusts that she wasn't trying to bang him again
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:08 PM 01-11-2022
Fun interview with Beth. Who knew she has that British accent????

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:26 PM 01-11-2022

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:42 PM 01-11-2022

[Reply]
sully1983 04:35 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Fun interview with Beth. Who knew she has that British accent????

lol I knew she is British I've seen in a number of stuff well before Yellowstone and she was always rocking a British accent (she played Waton's fiance in those Sherlock Holmes movies starring Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law and some other British stuff like that messed up horror film Eden Lake and other stuff)

but yeah those Brits make it look easy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:23 AM 02-07-2022
1883 - New ep knew what buttons to push for me. Ever since Lonesome Dove sent Gus to the great beyond somewhere in Nebraska, I'm a sucker for a prairie gunfight.

Also, looks like ol' Tyler growed hissef an epic beard.
[Reply]
BadRobot 09:53 AM 02-18-2022
is this programme as good as the reviews are making out, cant find it on any of the platforms over here yet but seems like something I might like
[Reply]
chiefs1111 04:36 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
1883 - New ep knew what buttons to push for me. Ever since Lonesome Dove sent Gus to the great beyond somewhere in Nebraska, I'm a sucker for a prairie gunfight.

Also, looks like ol' Tyler growed hissef an epic beard.
Just got renewed for season 2
[Reply]
BWillie 05:26 PM 02-20-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I did not know that. I also didn't know she was my age. I'd put her still in her 20s. They sure changed her look for the show. And I've never heard her speak, but I'm guessing it's a pretty decent acting job.

Shit I thought she was 45. She just doesn't do it for me. I really despise her character. She hasn't killed anyone that I can see but she at least feels like the most evil person on the show. She was completely insufferable the 1st two seasons but I imagine witers/Sheridan saw that and worked to make her more appealing. Still hasn't worked that much. The only character I like is Kayce. I used to feel bad for Jamie and root for him but theyve made him such a bitch now.
[Reply]
chiefs1111 05:10 PM 02-22-2022
Another Yellowstone prequel coming the end of this year Yellowstone 1932.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/le...-prequel-1932/
[Reply]
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up