ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:41 PM 01-02-2022
Just finished. Seriously, someone explain what happened this season that was really noteworthy?

I'm gonna binge it I guess, but this season sucked. You could miss it entirely and it would make no difference.

Total disappointment.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:55 PM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Just finished. Seriously, someone explain what happened this season that was really noteworthy?

I'm gonna binge it I guess, but this season sucked. You could miss it entirely and it would make no difference.

Total disappointment.
Pretty disappointing season all in all. I fast forwarded through most of Kayce's parts. Not sure what the hell that was all about. I don't really give a damn about the protestor chick, nor about Jimmy coming back just to leave again.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:21 PM 01-02-2022

Total disappointment.
Tyler got the green light on two spinoffs, that's the long and short of what happened this season.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:40 PM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I fast forwarded through most of Kayce's parts. Not sure what the hell that was all about.
Try watching it in normal speed. It might help. I always find it difficult to understand any show when I fast forward through it.
[Reply]
fulltilt 08:16 AM 01-03-2022
REALLY??

I'm halfway through it, and I'm ****ing hating this ridiculous farce. We have gone through a whole season where nothing happened...I have about 30 minutes left. I'm watching the "wedding" scene.
My take on the last second wedding has to do with Beth saying there is something she needs to do today (wedding, then Jamie) and then once married confronting and threatening Jamie with 2 choices, one of which was Rip would kill him. Then a wife can't testify against a husband and vice versa. Her plan all along I think was to have Jamie kill dad, she knew he would break and she did say there is a third option thus finishing up that loose end. She put the gun on his desk when she was using his computer and I'm guessing left it there. And then the photo she takes at the train station of Jamie and Dad. That's cold on a Michael Corleone level.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:54 AM 01-03-2022
I still wish they would stay on a story/idea longer. That may create more episodes.

Maybe it is the way tv is today-short attention spans. I am used to ER. but the Chicago shows dont always give a lot of info.

My opinion.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:53 AM 01-03-2022
I'd like a conjugal visit with Beth in that Gold dress...
Attached: bethgolddress.jpg (36.4 KB) 
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:17 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by fulltilt:
My take on the last second wedding has to do with Beth saying there is something she needs to do today (wedding, then Jamie) and then once married confronting and threatening Jamie with 2 choices, one of which was Rip would kill him. Then a wife can't testify against a husband and vice versa. Her plan all along I think was to have Jamie kill dad, she knew he would break and she did say there is a third option thus finishing up that loose end. She put the gun on his desk when she was using his computer and I'm guessing left it there. And then the photo she takes at the train station of Jamie and Dad. That's cold on a Michael Corleone level.
The gun she had was nickel plated, the gun he shot him with was black. But whatever. That was a long way to go for something that honestly makes no difference in the long run. Oooooohh she made him kill his daddy and then got a picture of him dumping the body so she could use that against him...whatever.

I'm serious, I haven't been this angry at a show since the finale of GoT. Let's review:

Monica, Kayce and the kid: Kayce is one of the best characters in this show. He was a complete and total no show this season. Monica was used sparingly (thank GOD) and the kid...pretty non-existent.

John Dutton - Did nothing. At all. Except screw some young protester chick who we're supposed to feel sorry for for some reason at the last episode.

Jamie - has become so much a whiny weak prick that I honestly wish option 3 was for him to kill himself.

Rip and Beth - whatever.

Jimmy and the bunk house - I did not sign up to watch a goddamn soap opera, but that's pretty much what we got.

If this was season one, this show would never have gotten more seasons. This season was so bad as to be completely ignore-able. NOTHING HAPPENED. Beth's bad ass persona was played out and overbearing given the lack of any real problems this season.

Fuck this show.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:18 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by fulltilt:
I think you are correct. I believe the ultimate plan was to own Jamie so John can drop out of the governor race and let Jamie become governor. Then they can control what happens with the corporation that is trying to build on the ranch.
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:44 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I think you are correct. I believe the ultimate plan was to own Jamie so John can drop out of the governor race and let Jamie become governor. Then they can control what happens with the corporation that is trying to build on the ranch.
Bingo, I think you nailed it. I actually enjoyed this season unlike most on here. A few new characters etc.
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:23 PM 01-03-2022
WTH is Beth gonna do with that picture? There is probably at least 50 bodies at that spot and if Jamie goes down for murder the entire family goes with him.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:44 PM 01-03-2022
This season seemed to be to pimp out Sheridan's new shows more than moving the plot along.

But Season 5 sets up Beth vs Market Equities, Jamie's governor run, Kayce and Indian chick falling out love, and another spinoff with Jimmy down in Texas.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:56 PM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'd like a conjugal visit with Beth in that Gold dress...
The first movie I saw her in was Flight with Denzel Washington and I liked her ever since.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:17 PM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
WTH is Beth gonna do with that picture? There is probably at least 50 bodies at that spot and if Jamie goes down for murder the entire family goes with him.
Any proof that ties them all to the Dutton clan? It would be a he said/she said at that point, with the biggest piece of evidence being the video/picture showing Jamie there. They could just as easily pin them all on him.

Also, he's too much of a pussy and too easily manipulated to push back much. He clearly bends at any hint of opposition, so it's pretty believable that he would cave to Beth's demands in that scenario. Now that his dad is gone who does he have to lean on to push back against the Duttons?
[Reply]
kevrunner 04:14 PM 01-03-2022
Season 4 wasn’t on the level of what I was expecting but I still enjoyed it and looking forward to season 5. I hated Rip not being a major character this year, freaking Jimmy had more scenes than him, WTF. Also was very disappointed in how Kayce was portrayed this season, he’s the 2nd best character, only behind Rip, but what a wasted season for him.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up