ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 316 of 2693
« First < 216266306312313314315316 3173183193203263664168161316 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:02 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I don't have any issues. Not my fault you are sensitive about your posts. lighten up, it was a joke.

You know I like you and enjoy your posts.
I'm not sensitive about anything. I'm good at talking for myself though.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 04:32 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Take it easy man. Jesus
Stop being a bleeding vag first.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:24 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They only realized it after the extension.

Reid probably started looking seriously at quarterback prospects as soon as 2015 ended.
We know for a fact that they were scouting him at least one year before the draft. Anything prior to that is speculation.

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It may not "matter" but there's no way Reid puts in Mahomes against a ferocious defense when he's not ready.
I wouldn't put him out there either because if and when he blows the doors off of that defense's ass, Reid's gonna' have himself a REAL carnival over at the ol' field house.
So it will take an act of god for Mahomes to see any playing time in the regular season this year.
They're going to play Smith, then send him down the road as gracefully as they can.

That will be my favorite Smith story for the youngsters:

"Did I ever tell you about that time Alex Smith left Kansas City"?

Yep.
[Reply]
Line Judge 10:11 PM 07-17-2017
Mahomes signs autographs in Lubbock
http://redraiders.com/news/2017-07-1...art-nfl-season
[Reply]
Line Judge 10:13 PM 07-17-2017
Another sight with different coverage of signing.
http://lubbockonline.com/slideshow/2...-17-17#slide-1
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:17 AM 07-18-2017
When I go to camp Patrick Mahomes II is my number 1 want for an autograph then Kelce and Eric Berry and DJ56 and Justin Houston and Peters and Tyreek Hill and Dustin Colquitt and then anyone not wearing #11.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:20 AM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
When I go to camp Patrick Mahomes II is my number 1 want for an autograph then Kelce and Eric Berry and DJ56 and Justin Houston and Peters and Tyreek Hill and Dustin Colquitt and then anyone not wearing #11.
Good choice. But it would be the shortest line.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:05 PM 07-18-2017
me just standing around at Camp

Alex - "hey how ya doing?
Me - "not bad".
Alex - ' you want an autograph or something"?
Me - "nah, I'm good. holy shit! is that Boomer Grigsby"?! (runs away)
[Reply]
New World Order 02:13 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:

Me - "not bad".

Reminds me of when Mark Sanchez was going around shaking hands and hi-fiving with fans; he then comes across this old guy that had his arms folded and Sanchez reached out to shake the guy's hand and the old guy didn't move.

Just gave Sanchez a little head nod and that was it.
[Reply]
threebag 02:18 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Get me an 11 Bro :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:06 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:

Me - "not bad".
True story I've mentioned a couple times on here...

Back when camp was at River Falls in the 2002 offseason, fans would hang around the college's union/dining hall building so they could bombard players with autograph requests before and after lunch. Some players walked, some biked, and some rode the shuttle.

I went with my dad amidst a throng of fans. One of the shuttles arrived, and dozens of kids and adults bombarded everybody for an autograph. The fans were indiscriminate... rookies... training camp fodder... didn't matter. If you looked like an NFL player, you got an autograph request. All of a sudden one of the fans goes, "Look! Ryan Sims and Eddie Freeman rode their bikes!" The pile of fans swoops in on those two guys, who were surrounded by a bunch of old dudes... more than likely trainers and lower end coaches.

Well, as that group is trying to lock up their bikes on the racks, I see the old dudes waiting for the players to make their way over. I look over at the old guys and guess who else is there with them-- 40-something year old Morten Andersen!

My dad and I go over and have a good 5-minute chat with the guy while everybody else fucking cluelessly swoons over the two fatty rookies. Seriously... there were dozens of people that zeroed in on that group of bikers and not one of them picked out Morten Andersen out of the crowd.

I could tell that Morten was really amused by the fact that he was unrecognized and confused for a worthless training staff guy who stretches groins on the sideline.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:32 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Get me an 11 Bro :-)
"Hey Alex, my football board has a douchebag or three that believe you are actually worth a fuck; will you sign this jerk-sock for me"?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:23 AM 07-19-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
It's Howard The Duck, squirrel-tits. One of the most unwatchable shit movies of all time!!
FYP
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:35 AM 07-19-2017
Originally Posted by Line Judge:
Another sight with different coverage of signing.
http://lubbockonline.com/slideshow/2...-17-17#slide-1
Wouldn't it be ironic if someday the Chiefs draft Beau Pipkin?
[Reply]
hometeam 10:26 AM 07-19-2017
Man I wish yall would quit quoting Dane.

Or you should follow my lead and block him, it really makes the forum experience so much better.
[Reply]
Page 316 of 2693
« First < 216266306312313314315316 3173183193203263664168161316 > Last »
Up