ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 40
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I can't believe this team passed on Derek Carr
RunKC 10:13 AM 12-08-2014
It's Raiders week and I really don't care about them that much. I hate their fans. I hate their stadium. I hate everything about them. But I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the Raiders for the second time in my entire life. The first was with Rich Gannon, who we threw away. We know the story and what they went on to do.

But this week I'm jealous of them for the second time in my life.
I can't believe that John Dorsey passed on a QB that reminds me a lot of what makes Aaron Rodgers good. Great arm. Great leadership. Great feet. Just needs coaching.

I'm looking back at the Senior Bowl last year and am seeing the following statements about this young man:

"Derek carr's velocity, especially in the gusty wind, was once again impressive. When it comes to arm strength, he really has no competition."

"Carr looked very athletic in an escape drill showcasing his impression footwork."

I saw tweets like this that made me appreciate him

@nfldraftscout: Derek Carr won me over at the Senior Bowl...where he stayed after practice every day to get extra reps with new WRs.

@ryanlownes: @JimmyKempski Ran routes for Derek Carr after practice every day at the Senior Bowl. No shortage of work ethic or competitiveness.

And then I remember us this tweet on the day of the draft:

@KanCityChiefFan: Mort: Kansas City Chiefs are a sleeper QB team in 2014 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog) http://t.co/Pn0XVl203s

I thought this regime would be different. I really did. I didn't mind Alex as a stop gap while we developed a guy like GB did with Rodgers, but it's always the same with this franchise.

Now we have to watch the team we all hate with a good looking QB of the future that we should have drafted.
Such is life as a Chiefs fan..
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:43 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Don't like me challenging you? Then stop posting. I'm just as free to criticize you as you are to say whatever you want about various players or what you think of other Chiefs fans who tend to think negatively.
Like I said, do what ya gotta do. It's your time to waste, assclown.

If you truly think Clay and SDH want this Chiefs team to win... and truly think they are not joyous when they lose.. then you are a clueless chump.

THAT is what I take exception to. Being a fan of this team or that.. or how that came to be.. is irrelevant. Actually WANTING "your" team to fail.. is an altogether different beast. THIS is the behavior you choose to defend. They piss on "your" team every chance they get... and you suck them off as they do it.

So really, GFY.... chump.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:48 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Let's just for a moment say that there is something valid here. That Alex is shit, and he's holding the Chiefs back from greatness.

Why would you be so stupid as top blame the QB? and not the HC/GM for playing this QB?

We can probably all agree that Alex, if nothing else, gives it his all.

So if he gives his all.. still sucks.. yet Andy and Dorsey keep playing him... why not cry everyday about them? Wouldn't THEY be the ones to hate on?
So how about it, Claynus? got a clever answer to this one yet?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:49 PM 10-29-2016
So how about it, Claynus? got a clever answer to this one yet?
Andy Reid fielded a better offense and went to the Super Bowl with a different QB.

Alex was a mistake. The contract extension was a mistake.

I'm giving him one chance to correct his mistake.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:03 PM 10-29-2016
Like I said, do what ya gotta do. It's your time to waste, assclown.

If you truly think Clay and SDH want this Chiefs team to win... and truly think they are not joyous when they lose.. then you are a clueless chump.

THAT is what I take exception to. Being a fan of this team or that.. or how that came to be.. is irrelevant. Actually WANTING "your" team to fail.. is an altogether different beast. THIS is the behavior you choose to defend. They piss on "your" team every chance they get... and you suck them off as they do it.

So really, GFY.... chump.
And this is your same idiotic short-sighted mindset you had when SOC was going on. We happened to be dreaming of something better than Scott fucking Pioli and his Patriot-way retard coaches and QBs. We needed to lose and lose often in order to oust them. And you called us cowards about that. If you had your way we'd have gone 7-9 and would still be stuck with Pioli and his Patriot henchmen.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:04 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Andy Reid fielded a better offense and went to the Super Bowl with a different QB.

What in the holy fuck have the Chiefs ever done to show you that they "correct mistakes"?

They are owned by a fucking soccer-retard who voted to keep Peeholi while the rest of the family had the good sense to see the writing on the wall.

Said soccer retard is horrible, FUCKING HORRIBLE at the ways and means of team ownership. He hires shit bags and then stands behind them until they do one of two things:

a) Drive the franchise in to the dirt, facilitating the need to bring in yet another dip shit to replace them, or

b) Usher in "great eras" of "winning" football teams that will never win a championship, but keep the seats full.

Show me ANYTHING in the last 40+ years to prove me wrong on this.

ANYTHING.

The Chiefs are fucking useless and will remain so until every last cHunt falls over dead.

Thank you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:07 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
What in the holy fuck have the Chiefs ever done to show you that they "correct mistakes"?
Hunt corrected his father's Carl mistake.

He then corrected his own Pioli mistake.

Now I just have to believe Dorseid will correct their mistake.

Keep hope alive.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:08 PM 10-29-2016

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:09 PM 10-29-2016
Hunt corrected his father's Carl mistake.

He then corrected his own Pioli mistake.

Now I just have to believe Dorseid will correct their mistake.

Keep hope alive.
Foles is your next starter.

There's your "hope".
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:11 PM 10-29-2016
Do what ya gotta do, fella. It's childish and silly, but if it makes you feel better to pull out the shiny fan-card.. go with it.

All I know is that every time the Chiefs play football, my pulse and anxiety is high, and I'm on the edge of my seat to see how it all unfolds. I don't feel that way about any other team.

To me, that makes me a Chiefs fan.

When I was a little kid, I watched wrestling, and thought it was great. That stopped before I became a teenager.. because I realized the shit was fake and ghey.

OH NOEZ!!!! I quit on teh wrestling, and I have no passions! What a betrayer I am!

Really, dude.. you sound like a very underdeveloped human being that expects everyone to walk your fandom path or be vilified. It's truly pathetic, and deep down, you have to know this.

You don't know me, and I don't know you. I don't give a shit what team(s) you like over the years... or why you are here.. or whether you will stay or not. Why in the holy **** do you care what team(s) I like or why I'm here?

THAT is the real question.. and before you say "oh I don't care".. remind yourself.. If you really didn't care, then we would never have had or be having this discussion in the first place.

I'm here to enjoy Chiefs football, and read what the fair-minded people have to say about them. All of this better fan BS and hate-mongering is so played out. 3+ years and counting. :-)
You're a drooling retard if you actually believe the slop that pours from your **** mouth.

Let's for a moment go with your theory.. that I am no Chiefs fan, and only here for my boo, Alex.

If this is true, I am still a better Chiefs fan than those two douchebags.

why?

Because I am in full support of the Chiefs winning games, of which I miss not a snap of.

Both Claynus and SDH do not want the Chiefs to succeed. Not only has one if not both claimed to have turned their back on this team... they do both actively hope that the team fails.

Take a moment to process this. IF what you say is true.. which it is not.. but IF...

- I want the Chiefs to succeed... only because Alex is the starting QB.
- They want the Chiefs to fail... only because Alex is the starting QB.

This in itself.. makes me a better fan.

.... oh but that's not all, folks. Not only do they want the Chiefs to fail.. they don't just sit quietly and leave it at that. Oh no.. they have to fill the board with daily negativity about the Chiefs. One of them even posts with glee and gifs as and after they fail.

To make it even more wickedly wretched.. there are people like YOU who defend these cock-gobblers as they take a piss on "your" team.

Your theory could have had some chance of truth in it 4 years ago. I see that. I did come to the Chiefs as an Alex fan that was willing to see if the team would grow on me. It did. In a huge way.

How could anything stop me, if this is what I wanted? It's called FREE WILL. We all have it.

This has to be the at the top of any stupidity list. Are you 12 years old? How can you be such a mindless drone to believe this? Forced to be a fan? why on Earth would anyone be forced to be a fan? :-)
And there you have it.
I've been reading this thread asking myself what makes a real fan and you just confirmed it for me.

How can someone be forced to be a fan?.... You will never know or understand.

No. I do not have a choice. Many, many times over the years I wish I did, but I don't.

I know you like the chiefs, but you will probably choose to leave us one day.
For the rest of us....there is no choice.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:13 PM 10-29-2016
boohoohoo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:15 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Had to be done...

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:22 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:

They are owned by a fucking soccer-retard who voted to keep Peeholi while the rest of the family had the good sense to see the writing on the wall.

Said soccer retard is horrible, FUCKING HORRIBLE at the ways and means of team ownership. He hires shit bags and then stands behind them until they do one of two things:

a) Drive the franchise in to the dirt, facilitating the need to bring in yet another dip shit to replace them, or

b) Usher in "great eras" of "winning" football teams that will never win a championship, but keep the seats full.

Show me ANYTHING in the last 40+ years to prove me wrong on this.

ANYTHING.

The Chiefs are fucking useless and will remain so until every last cHunt falls over dead.

Thank you.
I give Clark the benefit of the doubt that his vote to retain Pioli to give the douche some dignity out the door.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 01:23 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by beach tribe:

I know you like the chiefs, but you will probably choose to leave us one day.
For the rest of us....there is no choice.
I feel like there is always a choice. I have close friends that were "born into" their enormous love and loyalty for LSU, and New Orleans sports teams. Their fathers forced it on them, and it stuck. I really get how that can happen. Just never happened with me, as I never had a family that cared much for sports.. and I always disliked my home teams. I disliked growing up in that shit-hole swamp in Louisiana.

The main and bizarre issue to me is not why a person/CP member is a fan of the team. You could tell me you love any number of teams, or only like to watch ice skating while naked in your lawn chair. I'd simply say, "oh.. okay.. good for you." To each his own.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 01:26 PM 10-29-2016

Your response still doesn't explain why you hate the QB so much.. and all your hatred is focused on him.. instead of being focused on the people responsible for him even being on the field.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:38 PM 10-29-2016
Your response still doesn't explain why you hate the QB so much.. and all your hatred is focused on him.. instead of being focused on the people responsible for him even being on the field.
I hate him for sucking, and I hate them for choosing him.

They get a chance to rectify their mistake.

He doesn't, because he will always suck and is only getting worse, not better.

Clear now?
[Reply]
Page 28 of 40
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up