ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 315 of 317
« First < 215265305311312313314315 316317 >
Hall of Classics>***** The Official Chiefs vs Eagles super bowl game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 02-12-2023
lets do this.

Passing Yards

KC
P. Mahomes
435-648, 5250 YDS, 41 TD, 12 INT

PHI
J. Hurts
306-460, 3701 YDS, 22 TD, 6 INT
Rushing Yards

KC
I. Pacheco
170 CAR, 830 YDS, 5 TD

PHI
M. Sanders
259 CAR, 1269 YDS, 11 TD
Receiving Yards

KC
T. Kelce
110 REC, 1338 YDS, 12 TD

PHI
A.J. Brown
88 REC, 1496 YDS, 11 TD

This is the end for you Eagles. Time to bend the knees and acknowledge your Super Chiefs! Let's win it for Len dawson the original Super Chiefs
[Reply]
DRM08 04:01 PM 02-21-2023
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
saw this posted on twitter earlier. Eagles CB Bradberry had his contract voided...:-):-)

https://outsider.com/sports/nfl/phil...am-super-bowl/
Cutthroat stuff, but what else can we expect from a town that booed Santa Claus and recently booed a guy for his charity work?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:06 PM 02-21-2023
Damn...

Originally Posted by :
Along with Bradberry, the Eagles also voided the contracts of Javon Hargrave (DT), T.J. Edwards (LB) and Kyzir White (LB). All four will be free agents at the start of the NFL’s new year, per Dov Kleiman.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:44 PM 02-21-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I believe the Buccaneers did the same thing with Brady's contract to finesse the cap.

And I'm pretty sure they opted to have the hit accelerate this year so they can just bite the bullet on that hit for the void years and get it over with.
We did it with Hali years ago. Then we !@#$ed it all up and let those void years hit the cap BEFORE we re-signed him (though I think Houston's knee not responding to treatment forced our hand there).

And those years are going to automatically void more often than not. A player's not going to want to leave it to the team to either void them or not because those are typically low cost years. I think Bradberry's were like $2 million/yr or something silly like that. Of course the Eagles would've brought him back at $2 million/yr if they could've.

What this probably suggests is that the Eagles aren't going to extend those guys. Or at least they weren't able to come to an agreement before they decided to test the market.

There really isn't any news here, IMO.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:49 PM 02-21-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We did it with Hali years ago. Then we !@#$ed it all up and let those void years hit the cap BEFORE we re-signed him (though I think Houston's knee not responding to treatment forced our hand there).

And those years are going to automatically void more often than not. A player's not going to want to leave it to the team to either void them or not because those are typically low cost years. I think Bradberry's were like $2 million/yr or something silly like that. Of course the Eagles would've brought him back at $2 million/yr if they could've.

What this probably suggests is that the Eagles aren't going to extend those guys. Or at least they weren't able to come to an agreement before they decided to test the market.

There really isn't any news here, IMO.
I wouldn't say it's no news. These guys are all coming off a Super Bowl appearance. It's very possible they can get more from some other team, based just on that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:56 PM 02-21-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I wouldn't say it's no news. These guys are all coming off a Super Bowl appearance. It's very possible they can get more from some other team, based just on that.
Sure - but it was going to happen anyway. SB or no SB.

They were effectively on expiring deals anyway. Practically speaking it's no different than saying "The Chiefs voided Juan Thornhill's contract...."

Not really - they just didn't reach an extension before the league year ended. That's all that happened with these deals with void years on the end of them. Roseman does it a lot.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:01 PM 02-21-2023
Sure - but it was going to happen anyway. SB or no SB.

They were effectively on expiring deals anyway. Practically speaking it's no different than saying "The Chiefs voided Juan Thornhill's contract...."

Not really - they just didn't reach an extension before the league year ended. That's all that happened with these deals with void years on the end of them. Roseman does it a lot.
Yeah, we're talking past each other.

The "voided their contract" stuff is not news, I agree.

What I feel IS news however is that they now have 4 pretty prominent pieces on defense that are going to be free agents. They could always resign with the Eagles but they're going to be able to test free agency first.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:05 PM 02-21-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, we're talking past each other.

The "voided their contract" stuff is not news, I agree.

What I feel IS news however is that they now have 4 pretty prominent pieces on defense that are going to be free agents. They could always resign with the Eagles but they're going to be able to test free agency first.
Yeah, I don't recall who said it, but in a conversation about their offense someone said "The offense will come back almost completely intact; all their mercenaries were on defense..."

They're not wrong. I think Chauncey Gardner Johnson is a FA as well. Worse still for the Eagles is that their dipshit DC has a HC gig now and brought a fellow dipshit along with him from the Eagles. So you have to figure they'll be in on some of those Eagles defensive FAs.

The big pieces of the Eagles offense will remain intact but the defense? It may get a little hairy for them.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:22 PM 02-21-2023
Yeah, I don't recall who said it, but in a conversation about their offense someone said "The offense will come back almost completely intact; all their mercenaries were on defense..."

They're not wrong. I think Chauncey Gardner Johnson is a FA as well. Worse still for the Eagles is that their dipshit DC has a HC gig now and brought a fellow dipshit along with him from the Eagles. So you have to figure they'll be in on some of those Eagles defensive FAs.

The big pieces of the Eagles offense will remain intact but the defense? It may get a little hairy for them.
I bet they're smart and handsome with a 12 inch hog
[Reply]
Kramerica 09:07 PM 02-24-2023
Is there anywhere to listen to a replay of Kevin Harlan calling the game on Westwood One? Have a 3.5 hour drive coming up and this seems like a great opportunity to listen to his call.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 02-24-2023
:-)

���� Now Jalen, you know good and well that trophy doesn't belong to you! #Mahomes #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/wJaVcGASHK

— Starcade Media (@StarcadeMediaKC) February 24, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 PM 02-24-2023
Originally Posted by Kramerica:
Is there anywhere to listen to a replay of Kevin Harlan calling the game on Westwood One? Have a 3.5 hour drive coming up and this seems like a great opportunity to listen to his call.
I have the files. I'll get it together next week. I think Chiefs Overload is still working on Holthus. He's slow as fuck.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:27 PM 02-25-2023
It's almost time.

Tomorrow, only in the #RedTribeCinema.

The Kingdom Returns. pic.twitter.com/QMCIxHyJCX

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 25, 2023

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:30 PM 02-25-2023
Originally Posted by :

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I have the files. I'll get it together next week. I think Chiefs Overload is still working on Holthus. He's slow as ****.
Even Harlan without video is fine with me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:41 PM 02-25-2023
yeah i won't post it as a video anyway, it will just be a still image like last time
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:41 PM 02-25-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Even Harlan without video is fine with me.
Same. The holtus audio and Harlan audio would be awesome.
[Reply]
Page 315 of 317
« First < 215265305311312313314315 316317 >
Up