Originally Posted by googlegoogle:

Who gave you mod rights? The Klan?
Yes. It was an awkward ceremony.
[Reply]
Donger 04:44 PM 03-12-2011
:-).

Most of the media disagrees.
Then the media is apparently as painfully ignorant as you appear to be on the subject matter.
[Reply]
Donger 04:47 PM 03-12-2011
Seriously, GG, why not just say, "I was just posting what some ignorant media types reported. They got it wrong and, therefore, what I posted was wrong. Sorry."?
[Reply]
googlegoogle 04:47 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Dude...the answer is NO. Do you seriously not understand that?

The REACTOR DID EXPLODE. Keep saying it didn't.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...-z3g7&aql=&oq=

How's it feel to be a douchebag.
[Reply]
googlegoogle 04:48 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Seriously, GG, why not just say, "I was just posting what some ignorant media types reported. They got it wrong and, therefore, what I posted was wrong. Sorry."?

How's it ignorant when they predicted it could blow up , release radiation, and possibly melt down.

Are you good friends with daface?
[Reply]
Donger 04:51 PM 03-12-2011
The REACTOR DID EXPLODE. Keep saying it didn't.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...-z3g7&aql=&oq=

How's it feel to be a douchebag.
Okay, last time:

There WAS an explosion at the nuclear power plant in question. However, the nuclear REACTOR in question was NOT damaged in the explosion. The reactor is surrounded by a very strong containment structure, which wasn't damaged either by the explosion. The building SURROUNDING the containment dome was destroyed in the explosion.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04:52 PM 03-12-2011
Click your own link. The reactor did not explode. There was an explosion at the facility, but the reactor did not explode. Learn to read before running around like a goddamned chicken with your had cut off. Also, the reactor having the potential to explode does not constitute a thread indicating it already did explode. If you graduated from middle school, your school should be shut down. Christ.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:52 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay, last time:

There WAS an explosion at the nuclear power plant in question. However, the nuclear REACTOR in question was NOT damaged in the explosion. The reactor is surrounded by a very strong containment structure, which wasn't damaged either by the explosion. The building SURROUNDING the containment dome was destroyed in the explosion.
Details.
[Reply]
Donger 04:52 PM 03-12-2011
How's it ignorant when they predicted it could blow up , release radiation, and possibly melt down.

Are you good friends with daface?
Do you know what "could" means? Your original thread title stated that it HAD exploded, yes?
[Reply]
Bwana 04:53 PM 03-12-2011
For the love a Christ, I went out and gave my Super Duty a wash and cut and buff and when I get back, I see this thread went from WTF to full Ardtard.

:-)

Meltdown

[Reply]
|Zach| 05:06 PM 03-12-2011
And.....

......scene.
[Reply]
loochy 05:39 PM 03-12-2011
OK look you God damned retard. Here is a picture. You understand pictures don't you?

The building housing this structure had an explosion and collapsed. The reactor's containment structure remains intact. This is where the uranium rods are. If you can't undestand that, let me tell you that the gray thingy is fine and it didn't explode.

What happens in a melt down in that the reaction goes uncontrolled and the rods get so hot that they "melt down" through the bottom of the containment structure. This reaction is NOT going uncontrolled.

Also, if it does "melt down" it doesn't blow up in a mushroom cloud like you are thinking.
[Reply]
googlegoogle 05:50 PM 03-12-2011
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Click your own link. The reactor did not explode. There was an explosion at the facility, but the reactor did not explode. Learn to read before running around like a goddamned chicken with your had cut off. Also, the reactor having the potential to explode does not constitute a thread indicating it already did explode. If you graduated from middle school, your school should be shut down. Christ.
Most people identify 'nuclear structure' and 'coolant tubes' with a reactor.

Now there's a possible meltdown. Nitpick over that too.
[Reply]
googlegoogle 05:51 PM 03-12-2011
The media says possible reactor core meltdown eminent.

http://www.google.com/search?q=react...N&hl=en&tab=wn
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:54 PM 03-12-2011
The media says possible reactor core meltdown eminent.

http://www.google.com/search?q=react...N&hl=en&tab=wn
So a "possible" reactor core "meltdown" is "eminent"

Nobody here disagrees with that. But I am sure you don't have a good enough understanding of those words I emphasized to realize this is a post that backs up everyone else's posts. Not yours.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 110
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up