ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Hurts and Jefferson are the MVP Finalists
JustDíqLix 10:19 AM 01-25-2023
Mahomes will obviously win as he should.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mvp-finalists/
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:16 AM 01-25-2023
I used to defend the Bills fans. For the exact reasons you are now - they're kindred spirits in many ways. It should've been the basis of a 'mutual respect' sort of rivalry.

Then #Damarstrong came along. And suddenly anyone that wasn't slobbing their knob was some mindless hateful cretin.

Now they can all eat shit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:17 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I guess I don’t hate the bills fans as much as others might. They’re passionate like we are. And lord knows I remember what it was like trying to climb over the top of the patriots after a looonnngggg disappointing run. In the end I think both sides have gone to war with each other but know we’re not all that different. It’s why I’m friends with a lot of browns fans too. They were filling stadiums even in their worst days and I respect that.

The bengals are a different animal. They are the guy who goes to church only on Easter then brags and talks trash about being a better Christian.
I've softened on the Bills fans. They've been pretty graceful by and large.

The Bengals fans are just cocky and arrogant. Can't stand them.
[Reply]
TEX 11:20 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I've softened on the Bills fans. They've been pretty graceful by and large.

The Bengals fans are just cocky and arrogant. Can't stand them.
Fuck them both!
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:21 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I used to defend the Bills fans. For the exact reasons you are now - they're kindred spirits in many ways. It should've been the basis of a 'mutual respect' sort of rivalry.

Then #Damarstrong came along. And suddenly anyone that wasn't slobbing their knob was some mindless hateful cretin.

Mostly this. While i never defended them, they had fallen to #2 on my "Fuck you" list, behind the Bengals.

But then the Damar shaming, crocodile tears bullshit started, accompanied by the NFL changing the rules for them again...and they quickly jumped up to #1 on my fuck you list again.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:24 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Fuck them both!
High Five GIFfrom High GIFs

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:58 AM 01-25-2023
He started this thread just so he could type Allen, MVP in the same sentence.
[Reply]
jettio 01:02 PM 01-25-2023
NFL MVP was always each voter vote for one player.

I guess now they file a ballot with the voter giving 1st place vote, 2nd place vote and however many places the ballot allows.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:46 PM 01-25-2023
It's funny to me to see these Bills fans on social media posting about how much they hate the Bengals now and how they're rooting for the Chiefs.

Funnier still to see their reaction when you tell them to set themselves on fire because we don't want those sisterfuckers on our bandwagon. Go jump through some tables to occupy yourselves Sunday, Bills fans - I ain't interested in your allegiance.

I've seen the sex-tapes and once you guys were willing to let the Bengals piss on your chests but got offended when they followed it up with a Cleveland steamer, I decided I ain't interested in taking you to see mom and dad. You checked your self-respect at the door loooooong ago.
Ok. That paragraph made me crack up :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:54 PM 01-25-2023

Very true… Bills fans became insufferable sympathy-seeking whores.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:55 PM 01-25-2023
Bills fans have been annoying as fuck ever since the :13 game.

But… I just can’t hate them. They threw dildos at Tom Brady.

I may not like them or the decisions they make, but they served their country proud.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:00 PM 01-25-2023
That's impressive for Jefferson to be in the mix. He deserves it. Vikings needed him a lot this year to squeak out all those close wins.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:01 PM 01-25-2023
Mahomes got 49 of 50 all pro votes. No matter what happens Sunday he's getting the MVP.
[Reply]
COchief 06:18 PM 01-25-2023
It was amazing watching Josh Allen get smoked over and over again in his own house. Bills will sign him to a huge contract and he will fizzle and/or injure out ala Newton/Jackson and any other running QB who takes a lot of huge hits.

JoeyB and his kitties came into your house and basically smashed your mom, wife, daughters, and then took a shit on the dining room table and wiped their asses with the drapes and left. Best part is you get to taste it all the way until next year when Mr. shitshispantsinJanuary works his playoff magic again.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:23 PM 01-25-2023

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:57 PM 01-25-2023
Unpopular opinion- I would absolutely love to see Justin Jefferson win it with a QB who isn’t even in the conversation.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up