ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos are so bad the NFL is likely flexing out our game [and it's flexed]
RunKC 10:34 PM 11-27-2022
They have until Tuesday to flex out the SNF game of us at Denver.

Damn what an embarrassment and total shit show :-)

NBC will likely flex out of Chiefs-Broncos for Week 14.

The Jets haven't played on Sunday night since 2011 and face the Bills that week.

— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
Spott 12:27 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Clearly Kelce/Mahomes fatigue. People are tired of it.

:/
Honestly, you’re probably right to a certain extent. We all probably felt the same way with the Cowboys in the 90’s and watching Brady/Manning for about two decades.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:12 PM 11-28-2022
Good. I am not a fan of Sunday night games.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:41 PM 11-28-2022
Clearly Kelce/Mahomes fatigue. People are tired of it.

Nailed it!
[Reply]
Hayneplane 03:18 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Is there a DVR option or NFL+ option there? If so you could avoid checking scores or this board until after you watch the game at your convenience.
Sky Sports show all the stand alone games (Thursday, Sunday night, Monday) and 1 game in full each from the early and late window. They also show red zone so I have all on record. If it’s the prime time night game I generally record and get up a couple of hours early to watch it before work and skip through all the adverts and stoppages.

Short of being the selected game the late window is best as usually no more than 4 games on at the same time so more chance to follow your chosen team.

As an aside can anyone explain why there is not an equal split of games between the early and late windows.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:25 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Honestly, you’re probably right to a certain extent. We all probably felt the same way with the Cowboys in the 90’s and watching Brady/Manning for about two decades.
I actually do enjoy watching them play. Kelce has all the tricks.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:36 PM 11-28-2022
Clearly Kelce/Mahomes scoring TD’s & winning games fatigue. People are tired of it.

FYP
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:21 PM 11-28-2022
Wow.

The Broncos are so fucking sucky that their suck is actually affecting my ability to watch the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:38 PM 11-28-2022
I’m in the minority im sure but I hate when the chiefs play SNF or MNF
so I’m hoping like crazy the flex us

first half officiating is always ass, and I hate staying up late /get piss poor sleep overnight

Noon games FTW all day ‘err day
[Reply]
redfan 08:31 PM 11-28-2022
I would not mind at all if they did this.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:32 PM 11-28-2022
Thanks alot Mr Limited.
[Reply]
tk13 09:04 PM 11-28-2022
Only thing that sucks about this is it'll go from the whole country getting to watch it to probably a small region of the country. Since the game is in Denver it'll either have to be a 3 PM game on CBS or a 3:30 game as the second part of the doubleheader on FOX, but either way it'll be probably be competing with other games that are more interesting.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:53 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
Sky Sports show all the stand alone games (Thursday, Sunday night, Monday) and 1 game in full each from the early and late window. They also show red zone so I have all on record. If it’s the prime time night game I generally record and get up a couple of hours early to watch it before work and skip through all the adverts and stoppages.

Short of being the selected game the late window is best as usually no more than 4 games on at the same time so more chance to follow your chosen team.

As an aside can anyone explain why there is not an equal split of games between the early and late windows.
Honestly no clue why there isn’t an equal balance between early and late games. I do know they tend to rotate who has the Game of the Week which is the afternoon game. On another note is the NFL+ app available where you are? Or can it be accessed via a VPN?
[Reply]
srvy 10:49 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm most worried about playing the Broncos I know they are no good but they are a desperate team and desperate teams do drastic things and I'm worried about cheap shot because this is their Super Bowl to beat us. I wouldn't take them lightly no matter how bad they are.

I hope we are flexed out of Prime Time but I'd still love to watch us dismantle the Donks on National TV. I hope we blow them out by half time and sit Patrick the second half.
This man gets it. There are no easy games in the NFL, especially in the division. Donks will play a tough hard hitting game especially if we overlook them. Best to give them no hope early and hope for no injuries.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:01 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
On a related note, I just looked at the Chiefs schedule and it has the week 18 game against the Raiders as TBD. No date or time. Can someone explain this?
All Week 18 games across the NFL are TBD until week of for playoff purposes. They will match up times so teams in the playoff hunt have to play at the same time for competitive reasons.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:03 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Honestly no clue why there isn’t an equal balance between early and late games. I do know they tend to rotate who has the Game of the Week which is the afternoon game. On another note is the NFL+ app available where you are? Or can it be accessed via a VPN?
The late afternoon game for either FOX or CBS is actually the main NFL game for the week that is why.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up