ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 94
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:02 PM 02-02-2023
How many more postseason sacks he need to be all time leader?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:02 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How many more postseason sacks he need to be all time leader?

incredibly tribute to damar hamlin coming
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02-02-2023, 02:08 PM
This message has been deleted by Sassy Squatch. Reason: Nah
Lzen 03:10 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Neil be fence riding
Not a fan of Neil with the way he left KC.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:13 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:
At the end of that clip, drawing on that cigar instantly reminded him how cold it was outside. he went straight inside after that.
Right. I thought about bringing celebratory cigars for after the game if the Chiefs were to win. But then I thought better of it considering how cold it was going to be. No way I wanted to be hanging outside any longer than necessary.
[Reply]
DenverChief 04:47 PM 02-02-2023
Watching his presser today and I really feel like he has changed (personally) this year. He seems much more - thoughtful, calm, collected, focused, humble - he talked about losing his father last year and how close he has become to Andy as a father figure and talking about life. Talked about making mistakes and learning from them. Haven't really seen a lot of him in pressers this year but from what I remember from the ones in the past this is a very different Frank Clark.

[Reply]
dlphg9 06:30 PM 02-02-2023
Um, ya know?
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:31 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Watching his presser today and I really feel like he has changed (personally) this year. He seems much more - thoughtful, calm, collected, focused, humble - he talked about losing his father last year and how close he has become to Andy as a father figure and talking about life. Talked about making mistakes and learning from them. Haven't really seen a lot of him in pressers this year but from what I remember from the ones in the past this is a very different Frank Clark.

My favorite part is when they asked about Brady and he spent like a second on him lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:31 PM 02-02-2023
you could tell he didn't give a shit last year

he's zen as fuck now
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:49 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
If only there were someone who watched a Frank Clark presser during the offseason and said the same thing and started a thread about it to support the guy...

With that said, I will be wearing a Frank Clark shirt to the Super Bowl, boys!
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:52 PM 02-02-2023
Looking back in hindsight, just theorizing here of course, but i wonder if he's physically just rounding into form.

Lets be fair here, he DID look skinny during TC. He looked like he lost muscle during his attempt to lose weight. It could be possible that he's simply physically in a better place than he was to start the season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:56 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Looking back in hindsight, just theorizing here of course, but i wonder if he's physically just rounding into form.

Lets be fair here, he DID look skinny during TC. He looked like he lost muscle during his attempt to lose weight. It could be possible that he's simply physically in a better place than he was to start the season.
that power move on the jags LT was beast mode
[Reply]
lewdog 07:44 PM 02-02-2023
TwistedChiefs is God.

All knowing, all seeing.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:36 PM 02-02-2023
Getting off the alcohol + losing weight + contract year + Joe Cullens = Prime Frank Clark.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:49 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If only there were someone who watched a Frank Clark presser during the offseason and said the same thing and started a thread about it to support the guy...

Good for him, but shingles doesn't care. If he were in a much netter spot to start the year, why did he dog it for 12 and 1/4 games before turning it on? I hope he gets 3 sacks in the super bowl but you can't rely on Frank in the regular season
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:53 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

I’m sorry I missed that.:-)
[Reply]
Page 73 of 94
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up