ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 55
« First < 2424849505152 535455 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
Monticore 08:26 PM 06-30-2021
After review goal was scored at 19:59 of the second crap that sucks
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:43 PM 06-30-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Two really good goalies.
No kidding. There has been some tremendously reflex blocks by both goalies.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:47 PM 06-30-2021
Shitty defense but also a great shot to take advantage of the miscue.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:49 PM 06-30-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Booooooo.

Tampa really is the better team though. I was just hoping for the cup to go back to Canada for a change.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:50 PM 06-30-2021
No pressure , horrible giveaway , outplay them and lose is harder to come back fro than losing 8-0
[Reply]
Fish 09:00 PM 06-30-2021
TB in complete control the entire game. MTL just can't match up.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:01 PM 06-30-2021
Booooooo.

Tampa really is the better team though. I was just hoping for the cup to go back to Canada for a change.
I don’t think the Canadians played that bad besides that one bone headed play. Looks to me like TB is just a better team.

More bush league frustration fighting at the end too. Do the Canadians usually do that?
[Reply]
bricks 09:06 PM 06-30-2021
I’m so happy Montreal lost. I ****ing hate les Canadiens.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:15 PM 06-30-2021
I don’t think the Canadians played that bad besides that one bone headed play. Looks to me like TB is just a better team.

More bush league frustration fighting at the end too. Do the Canadians usually do that?
Didn't see it. I turned over to an old movie when TB went up 3-1.

I have to admit I love watching hockey at all levels live. Watching it on tv sucks because the camera is always darting around and you don't get to see the battles going on outside the camera. Call me a fair weather fan, I only watch the NHL during the playoffs.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:22 PM 06-30-2021
Didn't see it. I turned over to an old movie when TB went up 3-1.

I have to admit I love watching hockey at all levels live. Watching it on tv sucks because the camera is always darting around and you don't get to see the battles going on outside the camera. Call me a fair weather fan, I only watch the NHL during the playoffs.
Denault came in fast, hard, and elbow first into the corner with all of like 10 seconds left.... pretty sure he was at least a second or two late, but was clearly targeting a big hit and elbow to the head.

I don't catch the Canadiens much, but don't know him as a dirty player outside of that bullshit.

Montreal needs the last second and puck-luck type of goals TB got tonight and then some to even have a chance in this series.
[Reply]
bricks 09:23 PM 06-30-2021

They played well overall. They outshot TB like 16-2 or something in the second period. I think Vasilevsky was the difference. He should be the true Vezina trophy winner and not Fleury.

That lead goal by Tampa with 0.3 seconds in the 2nd was just pure heart, effort and determination. That was the turning point.

*Not that I know of? and I’ve followed them the whole playoffs. They do play physical though and have outhit their opponents on most occasions. They could be a scrappy team.
[Reply]
EPodolak 09:32 PM 06-30-2021
Montreal was better tonight than in game one. TB goalkeeping is too good. Price needs to play out of his mind for the habs to get a win.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:02 PM 06-30-2021
Call me a fair weather fan, I only watch the NHL during the playoffs.
I never watched a full non-playoff NHL game until I moved down here. Still don’t understand shit. Just go to a couple of TB games a year. It’s a lot of fun even if I don’t understand the technique/strategy like an “B” gap in football or a trigger in baseball.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:55 PM 06-30-2021
Well this is no surprise is it? Now I'm not going to say this is over because as we saw with Avs bring 2-0 on my Knights things can turn quickly and momentum can be tough to stop. However Tampa just look like the better side and it was always a question of whether Price could steal a few games to make things interesting...we'll see if that can still happen but at this juncture Tampa are smelling blood and if they win on Friday then it's pretty much over. Still gutted the Knights have allowed Tampa two easy rides in consecutive finals tbh....because I know we could have given them a massive fight smh.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:32 PM 06-30-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
TB in complete control the entire game. MTL just can't match up.
Not sure we watched the same game.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 55
« First < 2424849505152 535455 >
Up