ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 55
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
DaFace 08:41 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Hoping for a MTL/NYI final but doubt it will happen.
I'd guess most of us are.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:48 PM 06-19-2021
Holy shit, what an ending.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:45 PM 06-20-2021
For anyone who didn't see it last night... game was 3-0 at one point and >this< close to tying it in the final seconds.

[Reply]
Monticore 02:19 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
For anyone who didn't see it last night... game was 3-0 at one point and >this< close to tying it in the final seconds.

Yeah crazy play .
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:00 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Wow... :-)

As a goalie dad I've seen some players take a puck to help my son, nobody appreciates it more than the goalie (like the pipes!!), next up is the father of the goalie!
[Reply]
Monticore 04:37 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Wow... :-)

As a goalie dad I've seen some players take a puck to help my son, nobody appreciates it more than the goalie (like the pipes!!), next up is the father of the goalie!
Goalie parents have it rough , always the most stressed parents in the arena
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:50 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Goalie parents have it rough , always the most stressed parents in the arena
It was actually nice when I was coaching his team (younger years), it forced me to focus on the game, not other things. Good times, I really enjoyed it. But when he rose above bantam, it was time to turn over the reigns to somebody else.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:40 PM 06-20-2021
It was actually nice when I was coaching his team (younger years), it forced me to focus on the game, not other things. Good times, I really enjoyed it. But when he rose above bantam, it was time to turn over the reigns to somebody else.
Yeah when you coach you don’t have time to stress, watching goalie moms standing behind the glass , they looked stressed lol.

Fleury not starting tonight , very surprised.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:46 PM 06-20-2021
Yeah when you coach you don’t have time to stress, watching goalie moms standing behind the glass , they looked stressed lol.

My wife has had to deal with a wrestler and now a goalie, yes there's stress. Again, I coached so I couldn't let the stress of it all get to me. Wrestling might even be more stressful; no teammates, not timeouts, no excuses...

You just celebrate their wins and encourage them when they don't.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:07 PM 06-20-2021

What in the holy hell are they doing?
[Reply]
Monticore 06:08 PM 06-20-2021
My wife has had to deal with a wrestler and now a goalie, yes there's stress. Again, I coached so I couldn't let the stress of it all get to me. Wrestling might even be more stressful; no teammates, not timeouts, no excuses...

You just celebrate their wins and encourage them when they don't.
I just bought some used goalie gear so the kids can shoot on me on the outdoor rink lol, I’m a idiot, my groins aren’t going to like it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:38 PM 06-20-2021
Jeez. What's up with VGK? off the top of my head, l I'd guess they've turned the puck over through either sloppy passing or poor stick handling at least a dozen times already.

The only player on their team that seems to have his head on straight is Pietrangelo.

And their goalie.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:50 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Jeez. What's up with VGK? off the top of my head, l I'd guess they've turned the puck over through either sloppy passing or poor stick handling at least a dozen times already.

The only player on their team that seems to have his head on straight is Pietrangelo.

And their goalie.
Montreal should be leading g after 1, I usually comes back to bite you when you miss chances
[Reply]
Monticore 06:51 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
What in the holy hell are they doing?
So far laying off
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:55 PM 06-20-2021
Leonard (sp?) seems to be locked in pretty well. Only VGK besides Alex that came to play tonight.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 55
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up