ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>School's out for Summer!-AMA
displacedinMN 03:32 PM 06-09-2019
I said I would.

But a few classroom rules.
1. The answer to the obligatory question. No
2. There are no stupid questions-just stupid people that ask questions.
3. Teacher has the right to suspend you.
4. Teacher can take regular quarter and holiday breaks.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:43 AM 08-29-2023
First real day of school today...
Had a student yesterday say "I have been here 2 hours and have not heard the N word yet" He came from a public school. I told him he wont hear it.

Schools out for summer came on the playlist on the first day of school. That was weird.

It will be a good day.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:07 AM 08-29-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
School's out for Summer!-AMA-Update
Are you gay?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:46 AM 08-29-2023
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Are you gay?
no.

Hey red...hope things are going well for you.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:56 AM 08-29-2023
Good luck this year displacedinMN
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:16 AM 08-29-2023
Yes this for CP members. This means calling them groomer or any other veiled attempt at making the accusation at a CP members. You need to be very clear you're not making the accusation at a CP member.

We're just goddamn tired of it. You all are grown adults, how it is that you can't have a discussion without calling someone a kid diddler?

From now on, any reported post will get a 30 day ban, you will get your post count reset to 0 which means you won't get to post in DC until you have 500 posts, and we'll probably change your name to child ****er as well. So if you're going to post on anything child ****ing related, you better be damn careful about it. We're not going to sit around and decide if that's what you mean by it or do any sort of sleuthing, we're going straight for the ban hammer. Enough already.

Zero ****ing tolerance.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:50 PM 09-30-2023
Not a surprise and a bit political

Originally Posted by :
Prosecutors say they intend to seek adult charges against the 17-year-old who was arrested this week in connection with his alleged role in the shooting of a Minneapolis police officer several weeks ago.

William D. Ward Jr. of Minneapolis was taken into custody on a charge of second-degree attempted murder in connection with the wounding on Aug. 11 of officer Jacob Spies while he was pursuing a robbery suspect on the North Side.

Spies, a seven-year department veteran, was struck in the back of the shoulder and taken to North Memorial Health in Robbinsdale, where he was treated and discharged overnight.

The Hennepin County Attorney's Office noted in the juvenile petition that it will pursue having Ward's case moved to adult court, where a conviction would expose him to a harsher sentence.

Ward, who was 16 at the time of the shooting, remains in custody ahead of an Oct. 5 court appearance. A message was left with his attorney seeking a response to the allegations.

On the night of the shooting, Ward "stumbled out of the car with an apparent head injury" before being arrested at the scene, the charging document read. At some point, however, he was released and remained out of custody until his arrest this week.

Frederick Leon Davis, 19, of Minneapolis faces one count of attempted second-degree murder, and Nevaeh Lee Page, 20, of Brooklyn Park faces one count of aiding an offender. Davis is accused of firing the shot that hit Spies.

William Ward was the cousin and accomplice of the POS girl that hit me a few years ago.
They ambushed another student-tried to slaughter her and it took 15 teachers to control the area. The cousin-Keymiah- tried to escape by leaping over stairwells. If we would not have stepped in, the victim would have been in the hospital. It was planned.

I got in the way of a punch when was was swinging to escape.

William is in HS. Well, not anymore

Not saying there is a correlation. But I am just not surprised.
Had a former coworker send that to me today.
Attached: 20190110_152542.jpg (64.3 KB) 
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:27 PM 03-08-2024
I have had 60 parent conferences between last night and today.
5 minutes each-two minute breaks with a few potty breaks.
I am exhausted.
[Reply]
DJay23 02:01 PM 03-08-2024
I have had 60 parent conferences between last night and today.
5 minutes each-two minute breaks with a few potty breaks.
I am exhausted.
I'm impressed that many parents care enough to show up.

I haven't had more than 10 in a year for probably the last 10 years.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:11 PM 03-08-2024
Private catholic school

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:15 PM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJay23:
I'm impressed that many parents care enough to show up.

I haven't had more than 10 in a year for probably the last 10 years.
What the holy fuck?

My wife barely has anyone skip it.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 02:22 PM 03-08-2024
I teach welding to around 100 kids a day, every 55 minutes. Have about 20 show up to p/t conferences. Pretty much all kids who have good grades. Seldom see parents who need to be there. In todays world of passing kids on by the time they get to high school an F means nothing to some of them. Especially COVID kids who all were automatically passed on. In my classes if they don't do well they don't move on so they mostly do a good job. Can't imagine being a core teacher.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:27 PM 03-08-2024
I did have a former twins player troll me last night.

I had my chiefs pullover on. He said I see you haven't changed from last time.
I laughed.

I said, of course I did. I got this one for Christmas.

I am lucky I did not say at least I have a world championship. He is a good guy.

[Reply]
Buehler445 02:32 PM 03-08-2024
I did have a former twins player troll me last night.

I had my chiefs pullover on. He said I see you haven't changed from last time.
I laughed.

I said, of course I did. I got this one for Christmas.

I am lucky I did not say at least I have a world championship. He is a good guy.

That sounds like a great way to get your ass beat by a MLB player. :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:33 PM 03-08-2024
I also had a parent tell me their daughter was explaining force.Mass acceleration to them by using travis kelce as an example

[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:38 PM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That sounds like a great way to get your ass beat by a MLB player. :-)
I wish they could have won it all when he was a player.

[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up