ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Pro Day Updates
RunKC 01:29 PM 03-06-2021
Thought this was a good place to put this stuff.

Eric Stokes CB Georgia. 61 and has excellent speed

#Georgia CB Eric Stokes just ran a 4.25 (Unofficially)
If accurate it would be the 3rd fastest 40 yd dash time ever💨

Below is a video (no sound)#NFL #NFLDraft #NFLCombine #HOACombine pic.twitter.com/6lnPdaeIad

— Gridiron Drive 🏈 (@GridironDrives) March 5, 2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:40 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Scouts didn't say Niang would play guard, Veach did. And he said "to start out" primarily because at the time, we had Fish and Mitch. Niang is a prototype tackle, both in terms of measurables as well as technique.

Leatherwood is not. And it isn't about his pro day, it's about his film. He's got lower body issues, poor center, and doesn't move well. He's going to get abused on the edge by NFL speed rushers. He's not an NFL left tackle, especially not in an Andy Reid offense.
Er VEACH WAS A SCOUT!!...so whats the difference?? And once again you're projecting what a few "scouts" have said...does he have stuff to work on?? Sure..but to write him off after having a successful college career at LT for a powerhouse like bama just doesn't make sense to me...also i've read scouting reports hailing him as an LT with big upside and solid footwork..so clearly some folks disagree with your notion.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:12 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
First rd bound

4.38 Timed Pro Day is really a 4.48 at the combine. And he looks like a mid to low 4-forty kinda guy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:17 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Er VEACH WAS A SCOUT!!...so whats the difference?? And once again you're projecting what a few "scouts" have said...does he have stuff to work on?? Sure..but to write him off after having a successful college career at LT for a powerhouse like bama just doesn't make sense to me...also i've read scouting reports hailing him as an LT with big upside and solid footwork..so clearly some folks disagree with your notion.
I'd like to read a scouting report that hail him as a LT with big upside.

Please post.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:18 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Er VEACH WAS A SCOUT!!...so whats the difference??
Veach the General Manager, not Veach the scout, said Niang would start out his career at guard because that's where he fit best AT THE TIME.

It has nothing to do with what Veach thinks his upside and eventual position might be.

You surely can't be serious with this.

There'a big difference between situational thinking and long-term plans.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:42 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'd like to read a scouting report that hail him as a LT with big upside.

Please post.
I'm currently on my phone whilst doing a workout on my treadmill. But check out profootballnetwork.com and look for Alex Leatherwood's scouting report. You can google it too. They say "he's a NATURAL LT with solid footwork who can move in space"...so somebody is telling porkies :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:48 PM 04-01-2021
because of the weird plague year, there is a LOT less consensus then is typical.

Guys are being rated ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Half seasons, no seasons, lockdowns, all of that has evidently really affected scouting. I'm seeing guys in mocks as first rounders, but in the mock machines in the 3rd or 4th rounds. All over the place.

The first dozen or so guys all tend to go in that first dozen spots more or less, and everything else is kind of a crapshoot.

It will all depend on what Veach and his scouts think. The draft is going to be WILD, and anyone who thinks they have a handle on it beforehand are going to look foolish.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:36 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I'm currently on my phone whilst doing a workout on my treadmill. But check out profootballnetwork.com and look for Alex Leatherwood's scouting report. You can google it too. They say "he's a NATURAL LT with solid footwork who can move in space"...so somebody is telling porkies :-)
You might want to read the end of their scouting report, where they talk about why he'll go to a team that values versatility because they might want to move him to GUARD.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/a...ensive-tackle/
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:29 PM 04-01-2021

Blessed ☘️���� pic.twitter.com/NHBVqnDVxg

— Daelin Hayes (@DaelinHayes_IX) March 31, 2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:41 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You might want to read the end of their scouting report, where they talk about why he'll go to a team that values versatility because they might want to move him to GUARD.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/a...ensive-tackle/
Oh..you mean like the Chiefs "MIGHT" have moved Niang to guard?? :-) the fact is you thought i was lying when i told you they said HE'S A NATURAL LT AND GOOD IN SPACE and that's all I needed to see thank you :-) .

The bottom line is Leatherwood has the measurables and the experience to play LT in the NFL and that's all that matters.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:39 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Oh..you mean like the Chiefs "MIGHT" have moved Niang to guard?? :-) the fact is you thought i was lying when i told you they said HE'S A NATURAL LT AND GOOD IN SPACE and that's all I needed to see thank you :-) .

The bottom line is Leatherwood has the measurables and the experience to play LT in the NFL and that's all that matters.
:-)

I never said you were lying. I said I hadn't read a scouting report that said what you said.

And as for Niang, I see you're completely willing to ignore context.

You were doing so well, too!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:17 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

I never said you were lying. I said I hadn't read a scouting report that said what you said.

And as for Niang, I see you're completely willing to ignore context.

You were doing so well, too!
Lol so now I've showed a scouting report stating that Leatherwood is a natural lt and good in space ..hopefully you can quit yapping about him being a "guard only" in the nfl...sorry i had to shut down your flawed notion but it is what it is :-) .
[Reply]
RunKC 09:25 AM 04-02-2021
:-)

They take out the combine for one year and all of the sudden every top prospect is a Tyreek Hill- DK Metcalf hybrid pic.twitter.com/T5Cx90sLM7

— Ty (@thoverton) March 31, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:55 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol so now I've showed a scouting report stating that Leatherwood is a natural lt and good in space ..hopefully you can quit yapping about him being a "guard only" in the nfl...sorry i had to shut down your flawed notion but it is what it is :-) .

There are going to be lots of players that people insist can play tackle that will be guards only and there are also guys that people thought were best at guard that will excel at tackle.

This happens every year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:04 AM 04-02-2021

Great day for @j_owuu today at the Notre Dame pro day.

Worked out at DL, LB and DB.

6.80s 3-cone
4.15s SS
36 1/2" vert
10'4" broad jump

My No. 14 overall prospect

— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) March 31, 2021

[Reply]
bowener 11:17 AM 04-02-2021
You guys all know a ton of stuff, what is the likely draft position for Tulsa LB Zaven Collins?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Up