ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 31
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>OT Rankings
KChiefs1 10:08 AM 03-03-2021
https://theathletic.com/2419203/2021...ds-deep-class/

Dane Brugler:

1. Penei Sewell, Oregon (6-foot-6, 300 pounds)
Malaeimi, American Samoa (Desert Hills); Age: 20.56

2. Rashawn Slater, Northwestern (6-foot-4, 308 pounds)
Sugar Land, Texas (Clements); Age: 22.09

3. Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech (6-foot-5, 315 pounds)
Upper Marlboro, Md. (Riverdale); Age: 21.91

4. Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State (6-foot-7, 320 pounds)
Topeka, Kan. (Topeka); Age: 23.16

5. Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame (6-foot-5, 301 pounds)
Cleveland, Ohio (Saint Ignatius); Age: 23.28

6. Samuel Cosmi, Texas (6-foot-7, 310 pounds)
Humble, Texas (Atascocita); Age: 22.20

7. James Hudson, Cincinnati (6-foot-4, 302 pounds)
Toledo, Ohio (Central Catholic); Age: 21.96

8. DíAnte Smith, East Carolina (6-foot-5, 294 pounds)
Augusta, Ga. (Grovetown); Age: 22.89

9. Dillon Radunz, North Dakota State (6-foot-6, 304 pounds)
Becker, Minn. (Becker); Age: 23.09

10. Walker Little, Stanford (6-foot-7, 320 pounds)
Houston, Texas (Episcopal); Age: 22.08

11. Brady Christensen, BYU (6-foot-6, 300 pounds)
Bountiful, Utah (Bountiful)

12. Spencer Brown, Northern Iowa (6-foot-8, 314 pounds)
Lenox, Iowa (Lenox); Age: 23.09
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:37 AM 04-08-2021
When Mahomes rolls out to his left, looking downfield, the RIGHT side of the line is his "blind" side.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:03 AM 04-08-2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:25 AM 04-08-2021

Two guys I was way too low on...

Notre Dame OG Aaron Banks
Florida OT Stone Forsythe

Think both are Round 2 players.

— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) April 8, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 10:32 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Hilarious how fast Forsythe is climbing up boards.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:36 AM 04-08-2021
I’m really starting to get the feeling that Veach is going to take a position other than OT in the first. Then he’ll either trade up or get his guy at #63.

The amount of wailing and crying after he doesn’t go OT at 31 is going to be hilarious.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:39 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Iím really starting to get the feeling that Veach is going to take a position other than OT in the first. Then heíll either trade up or get his guy at #63.

The amount of wailing and crying after he doesnít go OT at 31 is going to be hilarious.
I'm really convinced we're going to take a CB in the first. Just my gut.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:40 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm really convinced we're going to take a CB in the first. Just my gut.
I think itís going to be WR, DE, CB or LB. I saw a mock this morning with Jamin Davis at #31 and I wasnít hating it.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:45 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m really starting to get the feeling that Veach is going to take a position other than OT in the first. Then he’ll either trade up or get his guy at #63.

The amount of wailing and crying after he doesn’t go OT at 31 is going to be hilarious.
Agreed. That’s definitely starting to be my gut feeling too, and I think my final mock will reflect that.
[Reply]
O.city 10:58 AM 04-08-2021
Other than linebacker take whoever if you like a 2nd round tackle
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:00 AM 04-08-2021
Check this one out. :-)

31.
Kelvin Joseph
CB Kentucky

63.
Dyami Brown
WR North Carolina

94.
Brady Christensen
OT BYU

136.
Anthony Schwartz
WR Auburn

144.
Divine Deablo
S Virginia Tech

175.
Chauncey Golston
EDGE Iowa

181.
Landon Young
OT Kentucky

207.
Simi Fehoko
WR Stanford
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:08 AM 04-08-2021
One thing that would give me pause about a LB at #31-

Where's he going to play?

You've got Gay, who you took in the 2nd last year that you want on the field. You've got Hitchens who is your defensive QB. He's not coming off of the field for a rookie, there's just no way. Most of the time you're in nickel, with Sorensen playing that hybrid LB/S role.

What are you going to do with that first round LB 70% of the time?

Unless that LB has a REALLY unique skillset like JOK I don't see it. And I doubt he'll be around at #31.

I'd like a Sorensen upgrade, but there are kids later in the draft like Deablo that could be that.
[Reply]
O.city 11:08 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Check this one out. :-)

31.
Kelvin Joseph
CB Kentucky

63.
Dyami Brown
WR North Carolina

94.
Brady Christensen
OT BYU

136.
Anthony Schwartz
WR Auburn

144.
Divine Deablo
S Virginia Tech

175.
Chauncey Golston
EDGE Iowa

181.
Landon Young
OT Kentucky

207.
Simi Fehoko
WR Stanford
I'm just not sure they value the CB spot enough to burn a first rounder on it. They've been pretty reluctant to in the past.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:18 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
One thing that would give me pause about a LB at #31-

Where's he going to play?

You've got Gay, who you took in the 2nd last year that you want on the field. You've got Hitchens who is your defensive QB. He's not coming off of the field for a rookie, there's just no way. Most of the time you're in nickel, with Sorensen playing that hybrid LB/S role.

What are you going to do with that first round LB 70% of the time?

Unless that LB has a REALLY unique skillset like JOK I don't see it. And I doubt he'll be around at #31.

I'd like a Sorensen upgrade, but there are kids later in the draft like Deablo that could be that.
Get Niemann of the field and give breathers to Hitchens and Gay. Iím also replacing Hitchens with him after this year. Yes, itís not the greatest pick if you want someone to get 70% of the snaps right off the bat but what first round pick so far has done that?

CEH only did it because Williams opted out.

Iím not sure a 1st round rookie is coming in and taking a majority of the snaps right away.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:20 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm just not sure they value the CB spot enough to burn a first rounder on it. They've been pretty reluctant to in the past.
It was rumored that they wanted the Auburn kid that went to the Dolphins last year.

It was also confirmed that Veach loved Rock Ya-Sin and probably would have taken him but we traded for Clark
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:25 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It was rumored that they wanted the Auburn kid that went to the Dolphins last year.

It was also confirmed that Veach loved Rock Ya-Sin and probably would have taken him but we traded for Clark
Yep, and Newsome was their first interview of this draft class IIRC.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 31
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up