ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 35
« First < 243031323334 35 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***MNF Patriots vs. Bills***
louie aguiar 02:57 PM 12-06-2021
Should be a good one. I wish both teams could lose.
[Reply]
tk13 11:10 AM 12-07-2021
I'm not convinced they're the best team but I think it's crazy to want to go play Belichick up there on his turf in the playoffs. Belichick will definitely have a plan for this offense, then you have to worry about all the espionage stuff.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:11 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
I'm not convinced they're the best team but I think it's crazy to want to go play Belichick up there on his turf in the playoffs. Belichick will definitely have a plan for this offense, then you have to worry about all the espionage stuff.
If we can't beat them with a rookie QB we aren't beating the NFC team anyway.
[Reply]
tk13 11:13 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If we can't beat them with a rookie QB we aren't beating the NFC team anyway.
They literally won a game last night on the road without even using the QB. We should beat them but given what both teams look like right now it's definitely looking like it'd be a 13-10 slop fest. They'll just run the ball 45 or 50 times.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:39 AM 12-07-2021
They literally won a game last night on the road without even using the QB. We should beat them but given what both teams look like right now it's definitely looking like it'd be a 13-10 slop fest. They'll just run the ball 45 or 50 times.
Yea umm the conditions might’ve had something to do with that…
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:08 PM 12-07-2021
Bill is a badass, for sure.
[Reply]
penchief 12:11 PM 12-07-2021
Bills players are salty as hell about this loss. That second game is going to be a humdinger.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:18 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
For sure, but they're not going to beat the Chiefs or any number of other playoff teams throwing the ball less than 10 times.

Last night ain't happening again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:20 PM 12-07-2021
The thing is that Spags' defense is tailor-made to mess with a rookie.

The Chiefs actually matchup well and this shit the offense is going through might actually better prepare them for a matchup like this anyway.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:22 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Whatever. Wentz will easily screw up the game against NE defense. Miami is shit and Tua will **** it up. The Bills maybe get some revenge but we have not seen Allen stand up and win when needed. They dropped 4 of the last seven.

It would take a meltdown for them not to get the one seed and Brady may get it as well. They only play one good team left and that's Buff, the rest a total shit teams. AZ will drop another game and so will the Pack most likely giving them the 1 seed. The NFL will JIZZ 2 quarts!

Much better New England teams have lost to much worse Miami teams. The Dolphins have actually been playing well and are pretty hot. New England has traditionally struggled in Miami in December, too.

Buffalo will be out for revenge and playing for their lives. Their D played well last night, really, and better conditions for their offense could flip the script.

Wentz has been playing well and Taylor/the Indy OL can make yards on anyone. The New England D is really good, but their OLB aren’t the fastest guys out there.

I’d place better odds on New England losing ALL 3 than them going undefeated through that stretch.
[Reply]
tk13 12:26 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yeah but that's even worse because the Bills knew they were running it every time and they couldn't stop it. They obviously aren't going to pass the ball 3 times again but they are definitely good at making teams play their game, rookie QB or not.

I guess time will prove me wrong, but the Ravens and Bills look like a hot mess and the Titans are destroyed by injuries. Patriots clearly look like another level up from those teams right now, and that doesn't even get into the Belichick factor. Chiefs have every bit of talent to beat all of these teams, but in terms of which one actually looks the toughest at this moment I'd say Patriots. Especially given our offensive struggles, Belichick has made a living just playing solid football and taking advantage of mistaken prone teams.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:29 PM 12-07-2021
Yeah but that's even worse because the Bills knew they were running it every time and they couldn't stop it. They obviously aren't going to pass the ball 3 times again but they are definitely good at making teams play their game, rookie QB or not.

I guess time will prove me wrong, but the Ravens and Bills look like a hot mess and the Titans are destroyed by injuries. Patriots clearly look like another level up from those teams right now, and that doesn't even get into the Belichick factor. Chiefs have every bit of talent to beat all of these teams, but in terms of which one actually looks the toughest at this moment I'd say Patriots.
The problem is that teams like Cincinnati are still right there. They might beat a contender one week and lose to the Jets (they actually did this :-)) the next.

Nobody in the AFC looks great - hell, most of the top teams have had stretches where they don't even look GOOD.

The number one seed might only have 10 or 11 wins in a 17-game season.
[Reply]
tk13 12:34 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The problem is that teams like Cincinnati are still right there. They might beat a contender one week and lose to the Jets (they actually did this :-)) the next.

Nobody in the AFC looks great - hell, most of the top teams have had stretches where they don't even look GOOD.

The number one seed might only have 10 or 11 wins in a 17-game season.
Cincy is going to be brutal to predict in the playoffs. They could beat any team by 30 or lose by 30 and everything in between. But this playoff bracket is a mess, it might just be whoever is hot at the end of the year, even if it's a wildcard team.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:01 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
How many years have they had where their drops tipped a combined 5-6 passes into INTs?

Hill has 3 this year. Kelce has 2.

That’s a weird variance that is highly unlikely to continue.

And yes, Mahomes - with the way defenses play him now - is less able to make up for setbacks on offense (penalties, drops). The 2-deep shell, drop 6+ defenders zone D is limiting that.
I’d love Andy to go no huddle and just abuse the open field in the middle on that 2 deep shell. Slant, back to the line, screen, back to the line, jet sweep, back to the line, off tackle run.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:06 PM 12-07-2021
You guys need to remember it's not abnormal for a number 1 seed to have 4 losses with some questionable throughout the year. We always romanticize past seasons
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:09 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
It appears road to SB in AFC is going through Foxboro ... again.
Calm down.

You've still gotta play at Indy and at Miami (a place your team traditionally struggles at).

If the Chiefs just keep in winning, we may see a repeat of the ending of the 2019 season.

You remember how that ended, right?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 35
« First < 243031323334 35 >
Up