ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs have won 5 in a row
Titty Meat 02:37 PM 12-06-2021
FFS looking at the top threads you would think this team was 4-8 it's ok to be happy you angry fucks
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:38 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
15 posts in and I'll give you a serious answer.

They are underachieving on offense, which has people spooked.

They've scored more than 20 points on offense exactly twice in their last 8 games.

Until there's a sustained change there, people are rightfully gonna be concerned. You might get away with it against teams like Vegas and Denver - or GB missing Rodgers, or Dallas missing 3 WR's - but playing a poor team or hoping they are missing stars isn't a great game plan come playoff time.

They have 5 weeks to figure shit out.
Fair enough the offense hasnt been great but in most of those games they did come out and get a score which has helped set the tone with the way this defense is playing that's big. When we play a team like the Patriots in the playoffs we wont need to score 35 points but what we will need is Mahomes to be patient and not try to play hero ball. We will beat them as long as we are patient on offense.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 10:58 PM 12-06-2021
Eh, it's not like there is some mystery of what their struggles are and they're doomed the rest of the season because of lack of talent. Get rid of the drive killing drops and penalties and this team is scoring 30 no problem. The plays are there, just need to execute better.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:46 AM 12-07-2021
It's funny how things get looked at. Until a garbage time gimme score against a clock consuming prevent defense, it was a 22-3 game.

The focus however is that the Chiefs offense only scored 16.

Lost in the shuffle is that in the second quarter, the Chiefs possessed the ball barely 2 minutes, half of which was a run the clock down and go to half after the defense was on the field for 20 plays.

Inconsistency with our pass catchers left points on the field. The trouble is that for every great catch you get from a Pringle or Williams that should boost the offense, it is accompanied by a huge drop/fumble/tip drill int by Hill or Kelce. Just things you don't expect to see from your best.

They're too good not to get it right.

Eventually, the mindset will revert back to "make a big play here" instead of " boy I hope I don't drop this".

This shit they're going through is 90% mental. 8 tip drill INTs will get in any receiving corps head. Once they are able to loosen up and have fun out there again, they'll be fine.

The body language from Kelce has been horrible. He's clearly not having as much fun this year with the offense struggling to find itself, and him dropping passes at a rate we've never seen before.

When they get hot again, in tandem with this defense the way its playing now, they're going to be a very tough out for any team.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:22 PM 12-08-2021

Defensive Kingdom#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/RGKvtw04Sk

— Hudi Productions (@hudsononeill15) December 9, 2021

DEFENSE SWAG ALL DAY LONG MOTHERFUCKAH!!!
[Reply]
scho63 05:15 AM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
These last 5 games are proof that Spags' system works. I would love to replace Bienemy with Kafka in the offensive side. But the main thing is staying healthy.
Imagine if you posted this at the beginning of the year. :-)

No one could have thunk it......
[Reply]
TEX 12:30 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
this is pretty spot on. There is definitely reason to be concerned about the offense, it obviously isn't playing up to par for whatever reasons.

I'm not going to sit here and cry even if we lose in the playoffs. It's been one hell of a run and I think they would be able to figure it out next season if bad things happen in the playoffs. There's obviously the drops, Patrick isn't on point every throw, the magic isn't really there right now. But we're still winning games, the defense has become amazing and it's going to be interesting to see what happens next.
Yes. There are many was to win games. We just need to know who we are and win games that way.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:35 PM 12-09-2021
Interesting double standard:

When the Faketriots win ugly: "Belichick is amazing because he can win so many different ways with the Faketriots, including with defense/running game and only passing the ball three times".

When the Chiefs win ugly: "The Chiefs are broken, the Chiefs are not legit contenders, the Chiefs will not advance far in the playoffs with their struggling offense".

The Faketriots get praised for winning ugly and finding any way possible to win, yet the Chiefs get criticized for winning unless they are scoring 35+ points and Mahomes is throwing 350+ yards passing/4 TD's.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:41 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Faketriots get praised for winning ugly and finding any way possible to win
Raiders *cough* snow *cough* game *cough*
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:46 PM 12-09-2021
Mahomes must throw 6 TD's and 500 yards a game or something wrong. Mac Jones vs the Bills was the best performance I've ever seen by a QB. We need Mahomes to be more like other QB's.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:54 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

DEFENSE SWAG ALL DAY LONG MOTHER****AH!!!
Meh, Chief Fan was spewing the same garbage early in the season.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up