ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs have won 5 in a row
Titty Meat 02:37 PM 12-06-2021
FFS looking at the top threads you would think this team was 4-8 it's ok to be happy you angry fucks
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:38 PM 12-06-2021
We didn’t score 50 and shut every team out.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:41 PM 12-06-2021
I only give up 6 points a game and score 69 points a game on Madden and the real Chiefs should do that every weake
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:41 PM 12-06-2021
I'm not entertained enough. I haven't seen Mahomes do something godlike in quite a while.

And I mean we haven't been a Super Bowl in like almost a year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:41 PM 12-06-2021
Could have lost at home to the WFT :-)
[Reply]
mabbott 02:44 PM 12-06-2021
Spoiled indeed.... we are on a serious win streak and people are saying our QB sucks etc
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:44 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We didn’t score 50 and shut every team out.
This, and this.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:45 PM 12-06-2021
Give me Henne or give me death!!!
[Reply]
davewan 02:45 PM 12-06-2021
The thing the Chiefs are doing defensively now that they weren't earlier is forcing turnovers and that's encouraging. On the other hand, in three of the last four games and all of them at home, the offense has scored a touchdown on the first possession and then struggled for three quarters or more.

Question. The way the offense is playing right now, if they were trailing by 4-6 points with 3 or fewer minutes to go in the fourth quarter and were 75 yards from the end zone, do they engineer a game winning touchdown? The only way to know is to see that scenario play out. But the guy who has broken the hearts of other teams the last few years the same way Elway did so often to the Chiefs and Chiefs fans doesn't look like he could do it right now. Here's to hoping he has a 4th quarter lead in all of the remaining games.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:54 PM 12-06-2021
Astute observation kind sir
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:55 PM 12-06-2021
Also Denver did just curb stomp the media darling Justin Herbert/Chargers last week.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:01 PM 12-06-2021
Also, very surprised OP can count that high.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:05 PM 12-06-2021
BECAUSE HIS RECEIVERS DROPPED SIX PASSES MORON
[Reply]
TEX 03:36 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by davewan:
The thing the Chiefs are doing defensively now that they weren't earlier is forcing turnovers and that's encouraging. On the other hand, in three of the last four games and all of them at home, the offense has scored a touchdown on the first possession and then struggled for three quarters or more.

Question. The way the offense is playing right now, if they were trailing by 4-6 points with 3 or fewer minutes to go in the fourth quarter and were 75 yards from the end zone, do they engineer a game winning touchdown? The only way to know is to see that scenario play out. But the guy who has broken the hearts of other teams the last few years the same way Elway did so often to the Chiefs and Chiefs fans doesn't look like he could do it right now. Here's to hoping he has a 4th quarter lead in all of the remaining games.
Did you have help with this post? I'm asking because I want to see if there is another dumb mother ****er as stupid as you.

Go back to the last drive of the Giants game for your answer. PM needed to make a play. He did. KC won. The end.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:38 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Did you have help with this post? I'm asking because I want to see if there is another dumb mother ****er as stupid as you.

Go back to the last drive of the Giants game for your answer. PM needed to make a play. He did. KC won. The end.
Its that retard Buffalo fan
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up