Passer rating 110.1
TD / INT 15/5
Completion % 70

Last year he was just as good either way 108/108 PR

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:58 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Well for one arrowhear isn’t a fast field with good conditions. It’s one of the windiest cities in the nfl. And in the bottom half for cold rain ect. An outdoors field in Cali would be good. A dome would be better.
Last year he played equally good home vs away passer rating 108 and 108
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:42 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
No he didn't. It was dead into the wind.
Hopefully you're more accurate in dentistry.
[Reply]
2bikemike 08:55 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Maybe the whole team needs to sleep together in a hotel the night before to build chemistry with cuddles.
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Wife & Baby
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You guys really assume he’s getting woken up at night?
Originally Posted by lewdog:
He has a ****ing nanny and can pay someone to get up with her.

THERE IS NO WAY PATRICK MAHOMES IS GETTING UP WITH A KID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. STOP THIS NARRATIVE!
Originally Posted by loochy:
You miss the point.

He's not a normal. He's not doing that kind of stuff. He's getting rest so he can earn $500 million.
I think the video 24 hours before kick off that was posted mentioned that the team always stays in a hotel before game day. Even at home.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:29 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
Never stopped Brady
Brady went though a divorce and had 3 kids..and still had time to kiss boys and win SBs… Patrick is fine..
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:29 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Not worried about this at all. This looks like typical frustration with not being able to do whatever we want offensively.

Kelce literally pushed Beinemy on the sideline earlier this year and they seem to be fine now.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:32 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Not worried about this at all. This looks like typical frustration with not being able to do whatever we want offensively.

Kelce literally pushed Beinemy on the sideline earlier this year and they seem to be fine now.
Was that after Mahomes bullshit penalty that was called on him?? If so I think they were both venting about that…
[Reply]
Cheater5 09:35 AM 12-07-2021
Doesn't even look that heated to me. Much ado about nothing.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:28 AM 12-07-2021
That's not a fight.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:31 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
I think the video 24 hours before kick off that was posted mentioned that the team always stays in a hotel before game day. Even at home.
I'm pretty confident all NFL Teams do this and have been doing this for decades. D1 College Teams do this as well.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 10:52 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'm pretty confident all NFL Teams do this and have been doing this for decades. D1 College Teams do this as well.
I don't believe the chiefs use to do this. That they slept in their own house before game days. But maybe that has changed.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:53 AM 12-07-2021
While that isn't a fight, but rather frustration, it does give us some insight. If my lip reading is correct Mahomes says something like, "Call the play".

If so, that tell you that EB is calling the plays....

I guess it could also be Reid calls the plays, EB calls the play into Mahomes.
[Reply]
wachashi 12-07-2021, 11:10 AM
This message has been deleted by wachashi. Reason: wrong thread
MAG 11:27 AM 12-07-2021
It's frightening how much he's regressed.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:36 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by MAG:
It's frightening how much he's regressed.
Kinda frightening how many idiots are on CP now days.

This used to be a place for people that actually understand football.
[Reply]
Warrick 11:42 AM 12-07-2021
Hmm... It looks like Mahomes is saying "Call the f**cking play, that's bullshit... Call the play or I'll call it".

*Watch Kelce peel off the conversation once he absorbs some of the info
[Reply]
493rd 11:43 AM 12-07-2021
Not sure why any criticism of Mahomes is met with such pushback. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with him this year, but it’s clear that something is way off. Nobody objectively analyzing the situation can say otherwise. And in fact, I cannot remember a time in the NFL where a guy went from top of the heap to where Mahomes is now. Dropped pass interceptions aside, he’s not as accurate this year, is missing reads, and overall appears a bit off. Is it panic time? Absolutely not. Let’s get him another consistently competent WR and see how things go.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up