TLO 10:41 PM 12-05-2021
Chiefs open as 10 point favorites.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:50 AM 12-06-2021
They SUCK!!
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:53 AM 12-06-2021
We don't football very well.

It will be over by halftime. Olson has no clue. Bradley can't adjust his defense to save his life. Bisaccia has a FG fetish. Carr is bipolar. He will either launch 20 bombs this game or play it safe. We can't run the ball at all. And when we do run it, there is a holding call.

But Carlson is a great kicker. Start him in fantasy.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:54 AM 12-06-2021
I personally don't believe you should have to play the same team twice in one month.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:54 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
My biggest issue with this one is that it comes four days before a trip to LA to face a bigger threat in the Chargers.

The Raiders are banged up and sinking fast, but if we find ourselves looking ahead to LAC, this one could result in a frustrating loss.
My thoughts as well, hopefully we don't look ahead and hopefully we stay healthy to get through to Thursday.

You know the Chiefs are pissed about losing to the Chargers earlier and know that game is likely for all the marbles division wise, easy to already assume you beat the raiders in that scenario.

Chiefs should win they got the better team by a lot at this point. Just stay focused and don't think its a gimme.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I personally don't believe you should have to play the same team twice in one month.
:-) who cares?

If you're the superior team that is VASTLY to your advantage.

Fuck 'em.
[Reply]
loochy 12:01 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:

They're on quite the downward trend. Let's step on them while they're down.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:20 PM 12-06-2021
Should be a KC old fashioned smackdown but every once in a blue moon the Raiders win one they have no business winning.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:27 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Should be a KC old fashioned smackdown but every once in a blue moon the Raiders win one they have no business winning.
We already did that on Thanksgiving against the Cows.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:28 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
We don't football very well.

It will be over by halftime. Olson has no clue. Bradley can't adjust his defense to save his life. Bisaccia has a FG fetish. Carr is bipolar. He will either launch 20 bombs this game or play it safe. We can't run the ball at all. And when we do run it, there is a holding call.

But Carlson is a great kicker. Start him in fantasy.
I think your team has given up. If not, they will by halftime.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:04 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I think your team has given up. If not, they will by halftime.
I have thought that a couple of times this year and then they pull a win out of nowhere. But it isn't happening here. Your coaches are far superior in adaptation than our gang of Gruden's Groupies are.
[Reply]
davewan 02:58 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Maybe bring in Jon Gruden to bang the drum before the game.
That would be an epic troll.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:09 PM 12-06-2021
Ahh, let's hope none of this bullshit happens

Yannick... Wtf are you doing, man pic.twitter.com/flW3KbvTCc

— Ben Fennell (@BenFennell_NFL) December 6, 2021

[Reply]
Dante84 04:11 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Like, he should legitimately be suspended for this.
[Reply]
jdubya 04:27 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:

I wonder what led up to that. That almost looks to me like a payback hit. Who knows?
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 05:59 PM 12-06-2021
This is the time of year when the Raiders are in the midst of their yearly November/December swoon, Derek Carr is no exception. He is a choke artist. Just put a single ounce of pressure on him and he will falter.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up