ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dropped passes
frozenchief 10:05 PM 12-05-2021
Why can’t we catch the ball? Kielce, Pringle, and Tyreek all dropped catchable passes. those drops really screwed our offensive production. Tyreek’s ‘drop’ led to an interception.

What is going on? Are Kielce and Tyreek injured? What do we do for this season? Drafting or free agency are good answers for next season, not this one. the dropped passes aren’t such an issue with Denver but come playoffs, they will be really large.

I have no idea what is going on or why this is happening now and would love to hear any comments/suggestions.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:56 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Right now he's basically Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith.

Not horrible but not a guy that will win us a Super Bowl. If we're going to win a Super Bowl he has to play better. If he stays at this level into the playoffs then we don't have a prayer.
Oh sure, he’s just like Alex Smith. Except he’s already thrown for more touchdown passes in 12 games than Alex Smith ever threw in a single season.

So that’s a dumb fucking comparison and I suspect you know it but are just trolling like a motherfucker.
[Reply]
Bump 10:59 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Oh sure, he’s just like Alex Smith. Except he’s already thrown for more touchdown passes in 12 games than Alex Smith ever threw in a single season.

So that’s a dumb ****ing comparison and I suspect you know it but are just trolling like a mother****er.
fact check: false

Alex Smith once threw for 26 TD's in a single season. Mahomes currently has 25.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:59 PM 12-05-2021

Not horrible but not a guy that will win us a Super Bowl. If we're going to win a Super Bowl he has to play better. If he stays at this level into the playoffs then we don't have a prayer.
:-)

This is a como.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:59 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:

So that’s a dumb ****ing comparison and I suspect you know it but are just trolling like a mother****er.
Take out the Raiders game and he has 2 TDs total in 5 of his last 6.

Or fine, go ahead and include the Raiders game and he has 7 TDs in his last 6 games.

Smithian. And bad. Really bad. Awful.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:00 PM 12-05-2021
Pretty easy to do when you're clearly correct.
Hahahahahahahhaa
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:00 PM 12-05-2021

Or fine, go ahead and include the Raiders game and he has 7 TDs in his last 6 games.

It is going to be interesting and very telling if the Raiders abandon their normal D scheme and run 2 high. I almost bet they do.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:01 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

If Kelce, and Hill can stop this from happening, then running the table should be do-able. Someone in the comments mentioned Kelce getting hit in the head by Poyer during the Bills game, and having been on the injury report every week after that. Clean up those 2 players drops and the offense is back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a major, major problem, and the entire perception of Patrick's season is changed if our two hall of fame pass catchers would have caught even half of these drops this year.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:01 PM 12-05-2021

I guess Mahomes needs to throw it and catch it too- something not even the great Grbac could do.

Cousins lost to the Lions today- :-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:01 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Hahahahahahahhaa
So you honestly believe, that Patrick Mahomes playing like he is RIGHT NOW, is good enough to win a Super Bowl?

Just to make sure I have this right, since what im saying is so funny.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:02 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
fact check: false

Alex Smith once threw for 26 TD's in a single season. Mahomes currently has 25.
Lmao
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:02 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Maybe not being the only reliable players and not having the ball forced to them because our other players are so shitty allows them to loosen up and play like themselves.
Probably but that's not happening this year so what can be done for the rest of this season?

And besides, was Watkins on the field enough the past few seasons to be considered a reliable player? Did kelce and hill drop so many passes last year when he was injured and we were running the same other guys we are currently?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:02 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
It is going to be interesting and very telling if the Raiders abandon their normal D scheme and run 2 high. I almost bet they do.
The Chiefs will beat them 38-14.
[Reply]
ping2000 11:03 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
Mahomes gets in front of cameras and talks about how he needs to improve almost every week. He just hasn't done it. He will, but he's struggling right now.
Less sidearm please.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:04 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
The Chiefs will beat them 38-14.
Chiefs will win but will win something like 20-17.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:05 PM 12-05-2021

Do you even watch the games? Or do you just peruse the stats and then get your panties in a bunch?

The game plan was to run the ball and that is what they did. Mahomes had our only rushing TD.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up