ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 315
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:22 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You can drag them around. It's not 100% smooth but it works.
Thanks.

I reloaded the page and everything is in the order I selected them as well. Glitch?
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:23 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
How does the draft board work? These players seem to be going over there in a random order no matter the order of how I have added them. What am I doing wrong?
Hmm, something's not working there. Some of the software updates caused glitches, and maybe this is one we haven't found. I'll let Chris know. In the meantime, you can move players over, and we'll (Chris'll) get the dragging capability working again.

Once it's working, you can drag players up and down the draft board in the order you want them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:25 PM 02-25-2019
I just refreshed my draft page and they're in the order I want them.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:26 PM 02-25-2019
Yeah, something's definitely glitchy. I can get them to move, but it's erratic. We'll work on it.
[Reply]
mcaj22 06:28 PM 02-25-2019
I can sign in with my old username or do I have to completely re-register?
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:29 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I just refreshed my draft page and they're in the order I want them.
It does seem like it's working, just not ideally. Refresh the page frequently, people, while we investigate.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:31 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
I can sign in with my old username or do I have to completely re-register?
I doubt that you can do that. I think you'll have to re-register.
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:50 PM 02-25-2019
So the undrafted available, that’s not in any kind of rating order 1-7xx? Unless I sort by position or name? Or is Vinaterri #1 rated player?
[Reply]
lewdog 06:51 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Snake draft; so you should be at 23 as well.
IM a fucking idiot.

I’m sorry.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:56 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
So the undrafted available, that’s not in any kind of rating order 1-7xx? Unless I sort by position or name? Or is Vinaterri #1 rated player?
It's pretty random.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 07:05 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Who's Joplin? How much draft capital do I need to trade up from #22 to #1 in the first round? I'm willing to put Matt Cassel in the deal to give you a quarterback.
Sounds tempting, but I'm going to hold off for now. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:06 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
It's in descending order by player ID, which correlates to years in the league. So the default is years, but you can sort it as you wish.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:10 PM 02-25-2019
I think my top four in-house players are:

Marcell Dareus
Aqib Talib
Taysom Hill as a gadget
Marquise Goodwin

I've got a few high-pick young guys who have been hurt, like Forrest Lamp, Vernon Hargreaves, and Shane Ray. I need those guys to step up.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:10 PM 02-25-2019
And what about some sort of depth chart? Or do I need to create my own to develop a sufficient roster. In fantasy football, your depth chart fills in as you draft so you can easily see needed positions.

/I know this isn't fantasy football but......
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:13 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
And what about some sort of depth chart? Or do I need to create my own to develop a sufficient roster. In fantasy football, your depth chart fills in as you draft so you can easily see needed positions.

/I know this isn't fantasy football but......
As soon as your roster is complete you will be able to set depth chart and assign minutiae to your heart's content.

The gameplanning is amazing.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 315
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up