ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 520 of 1207
« First < 20420470510516517518519520 5215225235245305706201020 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:07 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Break down Jewdog and buy some freezer tape so you can label everything you freeze with date and item on outside of freezer bag. Problem solved forever! :-)
Or buy a vacuum sealer. That's my next purchase.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:07 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Had some homemade taquitios made out of carnitas with a side of guac, beans and rice lol no pics.

I did make this omelette this morning... cheese, ham, bell pepper, hash brown and a dash f cayenne pepper
It looks good.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:08 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
As Hog Farmer says, it doesn't solve the problem. Nothing can stay organized in a chest freezer. Who wants to take all the old stuff out and put the new stuff on bottom every time you go to freeze something you just bought? It's ****ing horrible, so shit just gets pilled on top and before you know it, you've got months of old meat sitting in the bottom looking like Billay after a night in Westport.

Get am upright freezer Hog Farmer. This was a Kenmore on sale at Sears, delivered it for free. I'm in love.
You convinced me to only buy an upright if I get one.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:08 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Buy 1 get 3 free... am I reading that right?

Thats the deal of the freaking century, Jewdog

I've never even seen that variety, sounds awesome... gonna be on the lookout for those
Well they sell them at $11.99/lb on these days, that's regular price. So when you get 3 free you are essentially getting them for $2.99/lb. It's not as good as it sounds.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:11 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by Buzz:
You know what's funny is I cut the crust off a sandwich if I'm going to take it to work. I know you're going to say, what is Buzz 5? I eat the crust after I trim it off because it's supposed to have antioxidant benefits and it's more like a pre snack. It just seems the best bites are in the middle, even if I don't cut it off, I tend to either eat the outside edge or peel it off and eat it first.
Tonight, was peanut butter and jam but I didn't trim the crusts.

I got all the way to the fish market and my debit card and all other cards were left on my desk from ordering stuff online. I did have a check which I wrote but they asked for my license which was left with the cards. Came home, didn't feel like driving back. Boy, I po'd myself.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:14 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You convinced me to only buy an upright if I get one.
They cost more than a chest freezer but well worth it after having a chest freezer for 5 years.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:15 PM 05-12-2017
Listen here assholes, I hadn't heard of that beer.

And I don't drink Bud Light either you fucking dicks. How old do you think I am?!?
I gave you the benefit of the doubt :-)

You can freeze those buns, to prevent that from happening. Just take them out as needed to thaw first. Then either grill or toast a bit if you like or just eat as is.

I have buns and breads frozen all the time just to keep them fresh, because I can't just run out for a simple loaf of bread easily with my allergy.
Every time I do they get crusty.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:16 PM 05-12-2017
Well they sell them at $11.99/lb on these days, that's regular price. So when you get 3 free you are essentially getting them for $2.99/lb. It's not as good as it sounds.
In any event, you sure know how to stock up on some fat steaks

Sirloin is very underrated, its a bit chewier than the more expensive cuts but is still very tasty... and much less expensive
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:16 PM 05-12-2017
They cost more than a chest freezer but well worth it after having a chest freezer for 5 years.
Yeah, but you're point about digging through stuff, is something I can't stand.
I'm even planning on buying a new storage unit in my garage with pull out shelves for the same reasons...which costs more too. So much easier to find things.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:18 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I gave you the benefit of the doubt :-)

Every time I do they get crusty.
Really? Are they in there too long? Are they airtight? Most bread sealers are not air-tight.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:20 PM 05-12-2017
Really? Are they in there too long? Are they airtight? Most bread sealers are not air-tight.
I'd imagine it isn't airtight. I don't vacuum seal buns. I'm not monkeying with that.

Poverty buns are fine with me.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:21 PM 05-12-2017
I'd imagine it isn't airtight. I don't vacuum seal buns. I'm not monkeying with that.

Poverty buns are fine with me.
Was just curious. There's ziplock bags to keep it simpler. Just re-use for next bunch to save money. Just a suggestion.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:26 PM 05-12-2017
Listen here assholes, I hadn't heard of that beer.

And I don't drink Bud Light either you fucking dicks. How old do you think I am?!?
:-). I doubt many people outside of eastern Kansas have heard of that beer. I figure you're around the 35 year old area, but you Jew that down to 30 in casual conversations. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:29 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
:-). I doubt many people outside of eastern Kansas have heard of that beer. I figure you're around the 35 year old area, but you Jew that down to 30 in casual conversations. :-)
I get it out here. This is definitely not eastern Kansas.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:41 PM 05-12-2017
I get it out here. This is definitely not eastern Kansas.
I just haven't heard many people around Wichita mention it before. The only place I've drank it is in Lawrence. I thought it was a local beer.
[Reply]
Page 520 of 1207
« First < 20420470510516517518519520 5215225235245305706201020 > Last »
Up