ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 904 of 4783
« First < 404804854894900901902903904 905906907908914954100414041904 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:07 AM 06-16-2017
I don't want you guys to be hurt. Hope is a terrible thing sometimes.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:18 AM 06-16-2017

It's no surprise that two of the @Broncos highest graded players in 2016 came from the defensive backfield ✈️🚫 pic.twitter.com/0q3TBLCTGX

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) June 16, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:24 AM 06-16-2017
BUT STILL...30 PPG allowed to Alex Smith in a sweep.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:15 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That's the exciting part... expectations are low, great place to be with a new coaching staff and the team learning a new offense. Love it.
You love that your team has low expectations one season removed from the Superbowl...that it's a great place to be and exciting? :-)

Umm...no. No spinning that...unless 3rd place is now awesome.

Exciting would have been your rookie QB beating out a 7th round back-up..and taking your team to the playoffs. Booker being a stud RB and all the O-line Horseface has drafted being good.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:46 PM 06-16-2017
That's fantasy Op. Horsey is a disaster.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:25 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You love that your team has low expectations one season removed from the Superbowl...that it's a great place to be and exciting? :-)

Umm...no. No spinning that...unless 3rd place is now awesome.

Exciting would have been your rookie QB beating out a 7th round back-up..and taking your team to the playoffs. Booker being a stud RB and all the O-line Horseface has drafted being good.
No spin there dude. Again, I have no aspirations for playoff greatness... my expectations are appropirately set. The Raiders are the perceived team to beat and that's all good with me at this point. I'm not too terribly concerned with KC this year and I'm not going to dwell on 2016... it wasn't pretty and my expectation is they'll improve a bit, but will still have some inconsistencies with the young guys, new coaches and new system.

Paint it however you like, we'll see who's right in about 6 months.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:39 PM 06-16-2017
You realize KC easily swept the Faid last year right? Until Carr doesn't shit his pants...we own them too. You should be concerned with a much superior Chiefs team.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:49 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You realize KC easily swept the Faid last year right? Until Carr doesn't shit his pants...we own them too. You should be concerned with a much superior Chiefs team.
Yes, clearly KC is the team to beat in 2017 based on 2016.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:53 PM 06-16-2017
Paint it however you like, we'll see who's right in about 6 months.
I was 100% on every prediction last off-season....including a 3rd place finish and missing the play-offs. You can go back and look if you like...:-) I'll be right again...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:59 PM 06-16-2017
Yes, clearly KC is the team to beat in 2017 based on 2016.
Your PA takes won't stop that from happening
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:59 PM 06-16-2017
N The Raiders are the perceived team to beat and that's all good with me at this point.
That perception is media driven...they need the Vegas taxpayers to believe they bought a winner. They are a very unbalanced team and were terrible without Carr.

Tough schedule ahead for them...9-7 without the refs at best. We'll see how many games the officials swing their way.

per ESPN...

"Because while Carr has already authored seven winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime this season, the Raiders are also outscoring opponents 42-0 in the final three minutes of the fourth quarter."

That final 3 minute stat tells you the fix is in....big time. Pretty amazing heroics with a stadium/relocation in the balance.

I'm sure you remember all the "miracles" that swung your way in 2015...like the penalties that help them come back against NE and take the game to OT. Same shit...different crap team.

KC has never had a questionable late penalty that allowed them a miracle comeback win...that I can recall. I've been watching them 35+ years.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:01 PM 06-16-2017
I was 100% on every prediction last off-season....including a 3rd place finish and missing the play-offs. You can go back and look if you like...:-) I'll be right again...
Sunshine and a dog's ass, I tell ya... good luck with the 2017 predictions.

How does the AFCW round out when it's all over in 2017?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:03 PM 06-16-2017
That perception is media driven...they need the Vegas taxpayers to believe they bought a winner. They are a very unbalanced team and were terrible without Carr.

Tough schedule ahead for them...9-7 without the refs at best. We'll see how many games the officials swing their way.

per ESPN...

"Because while Carr has already authored seven winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime this season, the Raiders are also outscoring opponents 42-0 in the final three minutes of the fourth quarter."

That final 3 minute stat tells you the fix is in....big time.
Again, it has to suck living in your world where your team never has a fighting chance. It's always someone trying to help another team.

Every team in the division has nearly the same schedule, aside from 2 games. How many games is KC winning, I mean surely the league has it set up for them to be 0-1, right?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:20 PM 06-16-2017
Again, it has to suck living in your world where your team never has a fighting chance. It's always someone trying to help another team.

Every team in the division has nearly the same schedule, aside from 2 games. How many games is KC winning, I mean surely the league has it set up for them to be 0-1, right?
I'm not sure what the NFL is up to this season in regards to KC. They are really never mentioned unless its something negative....yet they scheduled 6 prime time games. That's the most of any team including the 13-3 Cowboys and NE's dream roster. Very, VERY strange...and gave them a lot of time off in between.

Maybe throwing Reid/Hunt a bone...

Chargers are the team to watch too...they just relocated to 20+ million person city. NFL wants them to succeed now....

As far as the Chiefs record...9-7 to 11-5 with that brutal schedule. I dont think any team wins more than 11 games from the AFCW.

Raiders only played 3 play-off teams last year...and went 1-3 (Texans)....they have a terrible schedule this year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:46 PM 06-16-2017
Eggo is more talented than Denver. That cheap pile high air is the only thing stopping a complete meltdown of a season.
[Reply]
Page 904 of 4783
« First < 404804854894900901902903904 905906907908914954100414041904 > Last »
Up