ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 152
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
-King- 01:24 PM 03-21-2011
You know what's funny and even more ironic? Dane is crying about a WORD hurting his feelings and wants someone banned right? Yet he keeps on saying the word "retard" even though Jason said that he doesn't like when people use that word. And Jason actually has a legit reason why he doesn't like people using a word.

So yeah, please Dane, get off your high horse. Your napoleon mindset is embarrassing.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:25 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
PS, I still don't know about his success and that is not the basis by which I judge people anyway.
Excellent point. If sucess means knowing who's who in Hollywood count me out. I just learned apparently there is a famous women named Snookie. Who knew?

The happiest money ever makes me is when I give it away.

No I'm not giving you bastards any so don't ask :-)
[Reply]
-King- 01:27 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The things that seems to rub people the wrong away with Dane are that he is successful and doesn't apologize for it, and he really doesn't take shit off of anyone, ever.

Throw me into the group that believes ChiefsPlanet will be less without him posting on it.
Actually, I don't give two fucks about him being successful. That doesn't rub me any way. TinyE is successful, yet no one thinks he's a douche. So is Rain Man.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:32 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
You are scum of the earth man.... When you die, I am gonna dig you up and Skull fuck you just to do to you the same thing you did to all those kids...
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
What the FUCK are you talking about?

Ban hammer, please?
Originally Posted by R8ers:
You know Scumbag, I have nice info on you already
This exchange here is probably grounds for banning in itself. Digging up personal info and threatening a member with it is a huge no-no.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:32 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by -King-:
You know what's funny and even more ironic? Dane is crying about a WORD hurting his feelings and wants someone banned right? Yet he keeps on saying the word "retard" even though Jason said that he doesn't like when people use that word. And Jason actually has a legit reason why he doesn't like people using a word.

So yeah, please Dane, get off your high horse. Your napoleon mindset is embarrassing.
Dane might have a legit reason, too.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:33 PM 03-21-2011
Is he back yet?
[Reply]
warrior 01:34 PM 03-21-2011
The gift that keeps on giving
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:36 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
yes, Dane objects to anyone giving shit back to him
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:37 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
This exchange here is probably grounds for banning in itself. Digging up personal info and threatening a member with it is a huge no-no.
The only no-no I agree with.
[Reply]
-King- 01:37 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Yeah, but R8ers didn't know. Dane has told people to go fuck their mom, get fucked by this and that, so how was R8er supposed to know that calling Dane a pedophile was crossing the line? Doesn't add up.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:38 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I disagree. Digging up personal info isn't a no-no (although posting it could be) and he didn't threaten a member.
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:39 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by -King-:
Actually, I don't give two fucks about him being successful. That doesn't rub me any way. TinyE is successful, yet no one thinks he's a douche. So is Rain Man.
Most of the people he bashed didn't even know who he was or whether or not he's successful. 95% of people here have no idea how much money he makes, and it never made one bit of difference in any altercation I can ever remember him having with anyone. In my line of work, I deal with multi-millionaires every single day. Not one of them has ever been a dick because they were rich.
It's a stereotype. The fact that Dane is/isn't successful has no bearing on his lack of respect for other posters, and their opinions IMO.
I was amused at the fact that Dane said that his ChiefsPlanet persona was all an act, yet some here seem to be implying that is in fact his real name. While I don't know if that's true or not, my amusement stemmed from the fact that he posted that directly after he made the final four in the douche-off.

Coincidentally I guess.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:39 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Maybe the entire story isn't related to the single non-ban.

I'm not breaking confidences, but I think it's a legitimate concern he has and his reasons for thinking so are valid, imo.

Generalization, unrelated to this specific incident:
Some people go through things in life that put them under stress and pressure and during certain times, will act more hostile at a place like this as an outlet. There are alot of people here for a decade, who have gone through periods where they were less amicable than usual.
sounds like he needs professional help........I keep telling people quit coming here for that
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:41 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
The only no-no I agree with.
Same here. Especially if people are trying to share the info that they find.
I see no reason for there to be any tolerance for that sort of thing.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:43 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I disagree. Digging up personal info isn't a no-no (although posting it could be) and he didn't threaten a member.
By the way, I've collected personal information on all of you. Don't worry though, your dark secrets are safe with me. Except you Frazod, I don't condone the things you do with midgets.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 152
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Up