ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Le'veon Bell: I'll never play for Andy Reid again
suzzer99 11:46 AM 06-12-2021

Shoutout to https://t.co/CAR1dpnG4K on Instagram, here's the original post where Le'Veon Bell's comments came from. They're still up: https://t.co/yU8FvXMaQf

Story ⬇https://t.co/qW4CLWahEE

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) June 12, 2021

This is the mindless offseason bicker fodder we need!
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:12 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The guy can't control himself - he's a malcontent - but he doesn't blame Reid for his problems like Bell clearly does.
Exactly. Nothing he did seemed to indicate it was Reid who pissed him off.

It's not saying much, but it is a distinction. It's like saying outside of his nation of Aryan Germans, Hitler hated the entire world. That's not true. He was just fine with Japanese people.
[Reply]
poolboy 01:20 PM 06-13-2021
plus D-Will averaged 4.3 yds per carry. He came through when we needed him
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:38 PM 06-13-2021
He should have re-signed with Pittsburgh during that infamous offseason. What did that accomplish for him?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:48 PM 06-13-2021
Me too, Le'veon.

The Chiefs have the same amount of interest in both of us as football players.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:54 PM 06-13-2021

[Reply]
suzzer99 02:22 PM 06-13-2021
That's beautiful.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:35 PM 06-13-2021
holy crap..I seriously totally forgot Bell was on this team at all. :-)

that dude fell off a cliff.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:26 PM 06-13-2021
So LeVeon agrees to be a backup. The team treats and uses him as a backup. In the off-season LeVeon cannot get the contract he was offered by the Steelers, or one even close. He blames Reid for him not getting the carries, yards, and TDs that are required to get said contract.
[Reply]
Ghost of Ubeja 04:31 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Ubeja Vontell: I’ll never post on Chiefsplanet again.
Jokes on you!!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:17 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by East Side Rogelio:
also just in-

Matt Castle: I will never and I mean never snap a ball for the Chiefs again.
He'll never take a snap for the Chiefs again, either.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:21 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Ghost of Ubeja:
Jokes on you!!!!
I hope that coyote shit out your dick into your grave!!!
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:02 PM 06-13-2021
Andy said something that hurt Le'Veon Bell's feelings. Maybe will need to seek help.

Originally Posted by :
“I said what I said & I don’t regret at all what I said,” Bell wrote. “For those who have a PERSONAL PROBLEM with me because of what I SAID, that’s fine. you have your right! just understand I ALSO have MY RIGHT for how I feel about MY PERSONAL problem with dude because of what HE SAID to me.”

Bell did not explain what Reid said to him that Bell found objectionable, but he did say that other than Reid, he enjoyed his brief tenure with the Chiefs.

“Never did I say I didn’t enjoy my time in KC, because I loved my time there, and was probably the closest locker room full of players I ever been around,” Bell wrote. “I enjoyed my teammates, the city, food, the fans, just about everything in KC.”

Bell, who made his initial statement about Reid in the comments on an Instagram post, wishes he hadn’t done that.

“I’m not about to get all into depth on why I feel the way I do, but I have my right to feel the way I feel,” Bell wrote. “The ONLY thing I would change is commenting how i really felt on social media. I’ll admit that’s somethin I could’ve and should’ve kept to myself & I apologize about that and that only. but I don’t regret what I said, because that’s how I feel. so you can love me or hate me, I’m gonna be fine regardless. I’m just giving you a small version from my point of view on why I said what I said.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...he-said-to-me/

[Reply]
eDave 08:04 PM 06-13-2021
What a ridiculously idiotic thing to say out loud.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:08 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
What a ridiculously idiotic thing to say out loud.
Which also applies to 98.9% of all social media posts
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:20 PM 06-13-2021
What hurtful thing did Andy say?

A. "You're getting pretty damn old Le'Veon. You should have retired a couple of years ago and saved us all some trouble."

B. "You're certainly not a very sharp dresser. You should get you some Hawaiian shirts."

C. "You call that a cheeseburger? I'll show you a real cheeseburger!"

D. "Seriously Le'Veon, I forgot you were on the team or I might have played you."
[Reply]
eDave 06-13-2021, 08:26 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up