ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Le'veon Bell: I'll never play for Andy Reid again
suzzer99 11:46 AM 06-12-2021

Shoutout to https://t.co/CAR1dpnG4K on Instagram, here's the original post where Le'Veon Bell's comments came from. They're still up: https://t.co/yU8FvXMaQf

Story ⬇https://t.co/qW4CLWahEE

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) June 12, 2021

This is the mindless offseason bicker fodder we need!
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:44 PM 06-12-2021
He will play for Madden from now on
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:51 PM 06-12-2021
This is a side topic, but RBs take by far the most punishment of any position in football and they're not even close to being paid the most. They have the shortest careers, and they're probably the least likely position to see multi-year contract extensions. Most RBs if they're decent will play out their rookie deals, then get told to hit the road and work for chump change from year to year and team to team.

The NFL needs to institute a per carry bonus that's paid out league wide. Make it universal for all players, whether they're rookies or old ass Frank Gore (who still hasn't freakin retired yet, remarkably). I don't know what's fair, but let's say $5000 per carry. You put in 300 carries, which is a workhorse back-type number, then you get a $1.5 million bonus check as a way of saying, "Maybe this will take the sting out of your Parkinson's later in life." Again, I don't know what a fair number is, and I haven't thought through the logistics and fairness of it for teams that are run heavy versus teams like us or whether that will create a hole because teams will start saying to the desperate guys, "Ok. We'll sign you, but you're going down to league minimum because you get that per carry bonus to cover what we'd normally pay you". That'd be a dick move, but you can bet some assholes out there *coughBELICHICKcough* would totally Jew these guys
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:24 PM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He will play Madden from now on
FYP
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:49 AM 06-13-2021

[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:55 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm not sure when the moment was that the transition from "patient runner" to "slow old runner basically stops moving" happened but it sure did.
Pretty sure it happened when his dumb ass took a year off. Pittsburgh isn't stupid. They rode that chocolate thai hard. They knew not to give him a fat contract. They weren't desperate (like the Jets)...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:37 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
As bad as Peters was, he wasn't anti-Reid:

Originally Posted by :
Big Red can come check me like my pops can come check me and I’ll take it as ‘thank you, Big Red.’ Because, you know what? He was looking in the best interest for me to become a better player.

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:45 AM 06-13-2021
He was a tool, and not a very good one. Toodles.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:37 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
As bad as Peters was, he wasn't anti-Reid:
Couldn’t agree more. His actions were definitely pro-Reid. Never embarrassed the organization, never laid hands on coaches and fully embraced PMII.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:58 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I'm beginning to think, they all told him to go grudge fuck himself.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:05 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Couldn’t agree more. His actions were definitely pro-Reid. Never embarrassed the organization, never laid hands on coaches and fully embraced PMII.
The guy can't control himself - he's a malcontent - but he doesn't blame Reid for his problems like Bell clearly does.
[Reply]
poolboy 09:14 AM 06-13-2021
and he sealed his retirement with that comment...who is gonna want him now if he cant get along with Andy?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:17 AM 06-13-2021
He's washed up. He looked washed up last season. Poor leader that brings nothing to the table.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:24 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
and he sealed his retirement with that comment...who is gonna want him now if he cant get along with Andy?
Right. That's the funny thing. Bell is such a brain dead mush head (not breaking news), he shot himself in the dick with this idiotic comment that serves no purpose. He was never going to play for Andy Reid again anyway, so why say anything? Does he think that comment is going to effect Andy? Andy is one of the most well liked and well respected people in the game. Bell has now thrown shade at two of the most highly regarded organizations in pro sports. I'm sure every decision maker saw these comments and thought "what a ****ing idiot this guy is".

Oh and also, he sucks and is washed up.
[Reply]
East Side Rogelio 09:53 AM 06-13-2021
also just in-

Matt Castle: I will never and I mean never snap a ball for the Chiefs again.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:04 PM 06-13-2021

These fellas will blame everybody for their lack of success. That’s how I know I’m built different

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) June 13, 2021

pay this man his money
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up