ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Did ya'll know they're finally making a Kurt Warner movie?
RealSNR 10:28 AM 06-12-2021
What took so long? When he won the Super Bowl, were movie execs just like, "... no, this true story is TOO perfectly made for Hollywood. We shouldn't touch it." Well way to go, assholes. Nobody cares about Kurt Warner anymore, and people don't really want to watch heartwarming underdog sports movies these days. You'll lose money on this thing. Fucking morons.

Anyway, I guess it's in post-production now. Supposed to come out in December. No trailer yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ...t_Warner_Story

Also, yes, that's right. Dennis Quaid as Dick Vermeil.

I'm not quite sure what to do with this information, but I just thought it was interesting that it took them this long to finally make this thing into a movie that was begging to be made into a movie 20 years ago. Too bad Warner got out-reffed in that Cardinals SB loss. Would have made the perfect ending to this film. Maybe they'll just tell the Kurt Warner story up until he wins the SB for the Rams and then end the movie there.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:08 AM 06-13-2021
Well at least it's a movie they forgot to make 20 years ago instead of a bad remake of a movie from 20 years ago like everything else coming out of Hollywood these days.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:04 AM 06-13-2021
Belichick films?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:16 AM 06-13-2021
Awesome- looking forward to it. Kurt Warner is a great story.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:20 AM 06-13-2021
Kurt was working at the Y weight room in downtown Des Moines while playing for the Barnstormers, he also played in a fall flag football league that I played in in East Des Moines in 95-96... It is an incredible story that he won a Superbowl a few years later...
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:58 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Brenda Warner should be played by Matthew Perry.
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:25 AM 06-13-2021
How many times will Dick Vermeil cry in the movie? It better be an Oscar winning performance.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:41 AM 06-13-2021
I don't understand why people are so eager to pass judgement on what his wife looks like. Why do people care so much? It's just like the things people have said about Patrick's girlfriend. If he's happy with her, what business is it of ours? Players' wives/girlfriends should be off limits unless they insert themselves into a situation and what they look like is none of our business.
[Reply]
digger 08:47 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Brenda Warner should be played by Matthew Perry.
He is deadish...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:53 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Awesome- looking forward to it. Kurt Warner is a great story.

I’d buy a ticket.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:52 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Who's playing his wife with the huge rack and dyke haircut?

Wait...ANNA PAQUIN?

That seems horrible.
Rachael Rapinoe would be a dead ringer
[Reply]
Holladay 11:18 AM 06-13-2021
I didn't realize Brenda was that stacked. Impressive. I was gonna do what I normally do and google Brenda Nude. Then thought nope.

Did it anyway. Nadda, as expected.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:43 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Who's playing his wife with the huge rack and dyke haircut?

Wait...ANNA PAQUIN?

That seems horrible.
Anna Paquin almost crushed the guy in the Shitty remake of Dirty Dancing.

the first part of that sentence is mean.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:07 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Well at least it's a movie they forgot to make 20 years ago instead of a bad remake of a movie from 20 years ago like everything else coming out of Hollywood these days.
Yeah, all those movies like the Marvel films, Tenet, Nomadland, Sound of Metal, Mank, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, Atomic Blond, Coco, Soul and Green Book are all just shitty remakes.

:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:45 PM 06-13-2021
I'm looking forward to it. Kurt's a great local guy.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:22 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by digger:
He is deadish...
I think Hollywood could make it work. Like Dustin Hoffman in "Tootsie."
Attached: perrywarner.jpg (84.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up