ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Letterkenny Season 9 drops December 26
Pitt Gorilla 12:34 PM 11-19-2020
That's what I appreciates about ya', Hulu.

Pitter Patter, let's get at 'er.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:39 PM 11-19-2020

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:48 PM 11-19-2020
Sorry, degens, here's the trailer:

[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:12 PM 11-19-2020
Get back to work on your core

[Reply]
vailpass 03:54 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Get back to work on your core

That's a pretty good one. Now, back to chorin'.
[Reply]
penchief 01:54 PM 11-22-2020
Love that show.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:55 AM 12-10-2020
Pitter-patter with the digital-rectal removal sequence

[Reply]
Monticore 07:36 AM 12-10-2020
I loved the first few season, but I think the shtick is wearing on me, couldn't finish the last season, I might check out this season got to support Canadian filmmakers and stuff .
[Reply]
vailpass 02:55 PM 12-10-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I loved the first few season, but I think the shtick is wearing on me, couldn't finish the last season, I might check out this season got to support Canadian filmmakers and stuff .
Yeah, I hit that wall too. Stopped watching during season 6. A couple months later I picked it back up and go right back into it. Now I'm all ready for season 9. I guess a little break was all it took, to be fair.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:02 PM 12-10-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yeah, I hit that wall too. Stopped watching during season 6. A couple months later I picked it back up and go right back into it. Now I'm all ready for season 9. I guess a little break was all it took, to be fair.
Pretty much exactly what I did.
[Reply]
PhillyChiefFan 06:33 PM 12-10-2020
To be faaaaaiiiirrrr...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:45 PM 12-10-2020
It's centered on wordplay humor, which seems inherently hard to binge.

Like eating a whole cheesecake or something.

Even at the highest level, there's only so much wordplay you can consume in a certain period of time. Even if Abbott and Costello had '9 seasons' of 'Who's on First' Material, you wouldn't want to watch it all at once.

It's a 'sippin' sitcom, sip a bit and let it percolate a while, then come back.
[Reply]
PhillyChiefFan 06:52 AM 12-11-2020

Even at the highest level, there's only so much wordplay you can consume in a certain period of time. Even if Abbott and Costello had '9 seasons' of 'Who's on First' Material, you wouldn't want to watch it all at once.

That’s a really good way to put it. It’s hilarious in doses but I had to take a break from it too. I rewatched season 7-8 and remembered how funny it is (if you’ve got that sense of humor).
[Reply]
vailpass 12:30 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Pretty much exactly what I did.
Maybe it’s the pace of the show and the active listening it requires.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:31 PM 12-11-2020

This seems accurate.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up