Yes 17 11.81%
No 106 73.61%
Not sure 3 2.08%
Only if Our 1995 placekicker is the maid of hobor 7 4.86%
I hate you PB but this is an epic troll thread 11 7.64%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do Chiefs need an LGBT/"Gay Pride" day?
Prison Bitch 08:49 AM 06-21-2018
Sports teams are cumming out with LGBT days as promotions. (23 of 30 MLB teams have a night planned this year. And no, the Royals are not one of them, shockingly)

At the league offices last year, the NFL launched its LGBT initiative "NFL Pride" with 150 new actions for inclusion.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ide/580640001/

Do the Chiefs need to reach out to the LGBT community and celebrate gay pride this year or no?

[Reply]
Best22 08:24 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah! Missouri is way different.
It sure is
[Reply]
Schnitzel 08:25 AM 06-22-2018
But aren't we all Mahomos?
[Reply]
vailpass 08:28 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
God bless you big flustered queef!

Please bring up again how awesome you are but can't tell anyone details then can't keep your fat ass from getting larger because you're a bastion of self-control and discipline.

Shut your dick massager already.
:-)
Dude you don't even know what life is like in the ghetto.
[Reply]
Best22 08:31 AM 06-22-2018
Anyone who gets drunk yet calls gays sinners is a hypocrite. The Bible denounces drunkenness ALOT more than gays

That said, no, we don't need a "pride day." The simpler the game experience, the better

I think the best way to be inclusive is to never point out differences in the first place. Just get together and have fun at a game. If people are a-holes, deal with them the same as they've always been dealt with at stadiums
[Reply]
ping2000 08:32 AM 06-22-2018
Royals need a mental health night. Only crazy fuckers would pay to watch that shit.
[Reply]
Best22 08:34 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Royals need a mental health night. Only crazy ****ers would pay to watch that shit.
Meth night to help us conquer Missouri from Card fans
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:35 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
It's not an argument it's math. I assume you are hard left as you went straight to calling me a racist. I wasn't born in the 60s and don't know what arguments were used.

How about we try to treat everyone as humans and not discriminate against people. I don't care of you slam your junk in a door for fun but I also not think we need to have a special day for it.
I think the point, and it's a good one, that just because something is in the minority doesn't mean it should be ignored. I get the point that we don't need to shove pride down everyone's throats. Not everyone has to like the behavior. But I also get that there are people in policymaking roles actively trying to discriminate from a legal and policy perspective and surely you as a libertarian would agree that even if that's a small % of people, that's unacceptable. The issue is divisive enough that that won't change without a counterattack.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:36 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
No but the push for equality has been beneficial. PC culture is an unfortunate consequence of that push. I'm just pointing to the hypocrisy of longing for times of "moral fiber" when that consisted of hate speech, discrimination, and exclusion. Nothing moral or Christian about any of that. Our society has made tremendous leaps in many ways. And in some ways we've gone too far. Net net we are still better off.
Pushing for equality and pushing for equity are different things and I think you and a lot of others are confusing social justice with political correctness. Political correctness is a linguistic and rhetorical tool, not a value system.

PC is about language. It's not about being nice or tolerant. It's about saying "people of color' and smearing anyone who uses out of date language as a bigot or hate preacher. It's used to assert power and demonize opponents for not being up to date on what is/isn't deemed offensive language. The language, not the ideas, are the focus. Use the wrong language, you're a bigot. There is zero concern put towards intent or context. Just cherry picking words that have been socially blacklisted and shaming people who don't use them.

That's not making us more tolerant. It's just making us more afraid to engage each other in fear of misspeaking and having your reputation destroyed.

It is, quite literally, language gentrification. Hiding the bad behind a veil of nice sounding words. Just like you hide the poor people behind a new whole foods.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:02 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Pushing for equality and pushing for equity are different things and I think you're confusing social justice with political correctness..

PC is about language. It's not about being nice or tolerant. It's about saying "people of color' and smearing anyone who uses out of date language as a bigot or hate preacher. It's used to assert power and demonize opponents for not being up to date on what is/isn't deemed offensive language. The language, not the ideas, are the focus.
Like I said, pc culture went way too far. But I get why it started. There was previously no recourse for open and blatant harassment of certain minority groups. LGBT or whatever the fuck they call it these days were a big one. How do you fight that without codifying language... There are blatantly obvious words people know they aren't supposed to say. The problem is like so much other shit, pc police tried to overcorrect the solution and innocent people get railroaded. But don't lose sight that at least it's led to accountability for those who blatantly harass or discriminate in a workplace. That world is miles better. We just have to fix the overcorrections.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:09 AM 06-22-2018
Oh hell this threads been zilla'd.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:20 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Oh hell this threads been zilla'd.
Oh hell, all of cp has been DC'd. Almost every fucking thread.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 10:34 AM 06-22-2018
Oh hell, all of cp has been DC'd. Almost every fucking thread.
So you're saying it's time to make ChiefsPlanet great again? Who's got the connections to buy anti-freeze in quantity?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:50 AM 06-22-2018
Oh hell, all of cp has been DC'd. Almost every ****ing thread.
The NFL is to blame, not me.

They wade into these issues, they must accept the backlash. Are you aware that's how life is designed to work?
[Reply]
aturnis 10:47 PM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Sports teams are cumming out with LGBT days as promotions. (23 of 30 MLB teams have a night planned this year. And no, the Royals are not one of them, shockingly)

At the league offices last year, the NFL launched its LGBT initiative "NFL Pride" with 150 new actions for inclusion.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ide/580640001/

Do the Chiefs need to reach out to the LGBT community and celebrate gay pride this year or no?

Do they need to NOT have a pride day?
[Reply]
ILChief 07:10 AM 06-23-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
MLB teams run different promotions every night because they have to fill seats for 81 games. I’d be cool with Royals doing it. Seems like a stretch for an NFL team with only 8 home games.
That's my feeling as well
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up