Yes 17 11.81%
No 106 73.61%
Not sure 3 2.08%
Only if Our 1995 placekicker is the maid of hobor 7 4.86%
I hate you PB but this is an epic troll thread 11 7.64%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do Chiefs need an LGBT/"Gay Pride" day?
Prison Bitch 08:49 AM 06-21-2018
Sports teams are cumming out with LGBT days as promotions. (23 of 30 MLB teams have a night planned this year. And no, the Royals are not one of them, shockingly)

At the league offices last year, the NFL launched its LGBT initiative "NFL Pride" with 150 new actions for inclusion.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ide/580640001/

Do the Chiefs need to reach out to the LGBT community and celebrate gay pride this year or no?

[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:30 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
A psa from players saying "don't be an asshole" to people who are different is not a bad idea for the NFL.
A good simple idea for everyone to embrace.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:47 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
A good simple idea for everyone to embrace.
That's rich, given the behaviors of the pro-gay and flag protest movements. Real rich.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:57 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That's rich, given the behaviors of the pro-gay and flag protest movements. Real rich.
The "pro gay" movement is a reaction to people who are anti gay. They're not throwing the first punch. But yes, when I said pc culture takes things way too far, discriminating against all straight wasps is not acceptable either.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 07:13 AM 06-22-2018
4% of the population approximately is lgbtq. I think we currently spend an inordinate amount of time and attention to this group. Even more .8% is transgender and we hear so much about this tiny group.

I lean libertarian and I don't give a crap what you do in your bedroom but I am sick of a small subset dominating the news and politics.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:21 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
4% of the population approximately is lgbtq. I think we currently spend an inordinate amount of time and attention to this group. Even more .8% is transgender and we hear so much about this tiny group.
You do realize these same statements were made and used against blacks in the 60's, correct?

We whites are 90% of the population, why so much attention on 10% of the population? Guarantee you if you went to find some articles of that period, you'd find that quote.
[Reply]
loochy 07:22 AM 06-22-2018
You do realize these same statements were made and used against blacks in the 60's, correct?

We whites are 90% of the population, why so much attention on 10% of the population? Guarantee you if you went to find some articles of that period, you'd find that quote.
So they tried to have black pride day at the Chiefs game?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:24 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
So they tried to have black pride day at the Chiefs game?
Posted via Mobile Device
They tried but got their asses beat in the parking lot and never made it to the game.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:25 AM 06-22-2018
Please, no.
[Reply]
Otter 07:27 AM 06-22-2018

God bless you big flustered queef!

Please bring up again how awesome you are but can't tell anyone details then can't keep your fat ass from getting larger because you're a bastion of self-control and discipline.

Shut your dick massager already.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:29 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:

I lean libertarian and I don't give a crap what you do in your bedroom but I am sick of a small subset dominating the news and politics.
Maybe the agenda is that the powers that be are trying to make it bigger and grow it? :-)
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 07:37 AM 06-22-2018

It's not an argument it's math. I assume you are hard left as you went straight to calling me a racist. I wasn't born in the 60s and don't know what arguments were used.

How about we try to treat everyone as humans and not discriminate against people. I don't care of you slam your junk in a door for fun but I also not think we need to have a special day for it.
[Reply]
Best22 07:42 AM 06-22-2018
Too close to Kansas for this to happen
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:43 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
And the alternative is what? intolerance and discrimination used to be the American fabric and that's much worse. Pc culture takes things a step too far. But they have improved us to a more tolerant society. This is a perfect example. Pride night is a bad idea. A psa from players saying "don't be an asshole" to people who are different is not a bad idea for the NFL.
PC culture has nothing to do with making us a more tolerant society.

That's putting the cart before the horse.

IT's like saying gentrification ends poverty. PC culture seeks to mask and hide prejudice behind new words that are more palatable. It's nothing more than the gentrification of language.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:05 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Too close to Kansas for this to happen
Yeah! Missouri is way different.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:21 AM 06-22-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
PC culture has nothing to do with making us a more tolerant society.

That's putting the cart before the horse.

IT's like saying gentrification ends poverty. PC culture seeks to mask and hide prejudice behind new words that are more palatable. It's nothing more than the gentrification of language.
No but the push for equality has been beneficial. PC culture is an unfortunate consequence of that push. I'm just pointing to the hypocrisy of longing for times of "moral fiber" when that consisted of hate speech, discrimination, and exclusion. Nothing moral or Christian about any of that. Our society has made tremendous leaps in many ways. And in some ways we've gone too far. Net net we are still better off.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up