ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Media Center>Ted - (Seth MacFarlane, Wahlberg)
kcxiv 05:03 AM 04-02-2012

This looks freaking awesome. lol
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 10:43 AM 04-03-2012
Originally Posted by H5N1:
I thought the trailor was an april fool's joke. it looks like he took stewie's toy bear and put him along with mark wahlberg. blech, no thanks.
So, how long have you had no sense of humor?

:-)
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:45 AM 04-03-2012
Originally Posted by Dave:
So, how long have you had no sense of humor?

:-)
oh, I wouldn't say that's the issue here. family guy is just getting stale for me. it's the same episode over and over, kinda like what happened to the simpsons. they get stale after a while. it's funny, the same thing hasn't happened to south park or archer.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:48 AM 04-03-2012
oh, I wouldn't say that's the issue here. family guy is just getting stale for me. it's the same episode over and over, kinda like what happened to the simpsons. they get stale after a while. it's funny, the same thing hasn't happened to south park or archer.
Archer is only in its third season.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:50 AM 04-03-2012
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Archer is only in its third season.
yeah, I know. it just came to my mind for some reason. I guess I could put american dad up there, but it's also kind of in the rinse/repeat cycle (it entertains me more than family guy most of the time now, though, as does bob's burgers)
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:52 AM 04-03-2012
You think Bob's Burgers is funny....but Family Guy isn't?

[Reply]
lcarus 11:01 AM 04-03-2012
The TV trailer didn't look funny at all. The rated R trailer looks awesome though.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:01 AM 04-03-2012
Yeah Family Guy has gotten stale. Still some good laughs here and there, but nowhere near as good as it was in the first few seasons.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 07:59 PM 04-03-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
You think Bob's Burgers is funny....but Family Guy isn't?

bob's burgers is at least something *new* and not the same damned episode over and over and over. don't get me wrong, I still watch and get a few chuckles out of family guy--but it isn't what it used to be. south park freaking nailed it in 'cartoon wars.' REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME I HAD TEA WITH MUHAMMED?
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:58 PM 04-04-2012
Looks like an R Rated Calvin and Hobbes grown up.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:00 AM 04-05-2012
I avoided this thread for a couple of days because I thought it was one of those long TED lectures and I didn't have time to watch it. But I came back to watch it today because I was interested to see what Seth MacFarlane had to say.

Looks pretty funny. My wife will never go for it though. It will have to be a solo venture.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:29 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I avoided this thread for a couple of days because I thought it was one of those long TED lectures and I didn't have time to watch it. But I came back to watch it today because I was interested to see what Seth MacFarlane had to say.

Looks pretty funny. My wife will never go for it though. It will have to be a solo venture.
Haha. My initial reaction also was, "Seth McFarlane did a TED talk? Cool. Wonder what he had to say?"
[Reply]
007 09:40 PM 04-09-2012
Might have to see this one.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 10:21 PM 04-09-2012
saw thi s once on TV bobcat was the bunny, and nikki something was the teenage doughter

dunno

never liked family guy
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:28 AM 04-10-2012
That looks absolutely awful.

Just... just terrible.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:41 AM 04-10-2012
If Ted was anyone BUT Seth MacFarlane, I wouldn't watch this movie... but since I love Family Guy, and every time I hear the bear speak it will remind me of Peter Griffin, I'm anxious to watch it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up