ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Mahomes INT
TLO 11:31 AM 09-22-2021

[Reply]
O.city 02:06 PM 09-22-2021
If that's illegal contact, fine. Just call it consistently and not on a game changing 3rd down.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:12 PM 09-22-2021
Clete Blakeman will not be denied his screen time!
[Reply]
Steron 02:25 PM 09-22-2021
As soon as I saw it was Blakeman, I turned to my wife and said we're going to have to blow the Ravens out. Close game and we're in trouble. Sadly, I was right.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 02:29 PM 09-22-2021
My biggest worry is that there are things Mahomes just hasn't grown out of and they result in the degree of difficulty for plays unnecessarily increasing.

He had Allen Robinson open on the short side of the field on that play. He could've dumped it to him and see if Robinson can make a play to get the first down.

He is still dropping incredibly deep in the pocket, making the job of his tackles that much more difficult.

This is stuff he can get away with now, but if he doesn't start working on those technical pieces of the game...I worry his decline will be precipitous once he starts losing some of his athleticism.
[Reply]
TEX 02:31 PM 09-22-2021
:-)
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
My biggest worry is that there are things Mahomes just hasn't grown out of and they result in the degree of difficulty for plays unnecessarily increasing.

He had Allen Robinson open on the short side of the field on that play. He could've dumped it to him and see if Robinson can make a play to get the first down.

He is still dropping incredibly deep in the pocket, making the job of his tackles that much more difficult.

This is stuff he can get away with now, but if he doesn't start working on those technical pieces of the game...I worry his decline will be precipitous once he starts losing some of his athleticism.
Allen? Do you mean Demarcus? Regardless, I would not worry about Mahomes.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:35 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
How could it be argued he was down?
You put on your blinders and argue he was down even though he clearly wasn't.
Then blame refs.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:52 PM 09-22-2021

All legitimate concerns except the bolded. Robinson never makes a play with the ball in his hands.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:57 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Even then, I believe he still had Robinson alone on the left sideline.

He’s got to work on these bad habits, which I’m sure he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:59 PM 09-22-2021
The biggest failure on that drive was Andy’s continued stubbornness with running the ball on every first down which resulted in a 5 yard loss and the drive went downhill from there.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:03 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Steron:
As soon as I saw it was Blakeman, I turned to my wife and said we're going to have to blow the Ravens out. Close game and we're in trouble. Sadly, I was right.
I said the same. There were two very shit calls that even Collinsworth said on air were bullshit.
[Reply]
493rd 03:09 PM 09-22-2021
He wasn’t down.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:12 PM 09-22-2021
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, could you *imagine* this offense with Allen Robinson at WR?

I wouldn't care that the defense sucks.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:13 PM 09-22-2021
The illegal contact calls are what you see on every passing down every time.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:15 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
If that's illegal contact, fine. Just call it consistently and not on a game changing 3rd down.
No it's not fine. It's not fine at all. That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:18 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, could you *imagine* this offense with Allen Robinson at WR?

I wouldn't care that the defense sucks.
This
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up