Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:39 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
All I know is we should NEVER release a player for off the field issues unless it is so bad that’s it’s causing tangible issues in the locker room.

Accept the suspension, fine, whatever. Talented players are too difficult to replace and the league really doesn’t give a shit anyway. If the league actually cared about this stuff, they would either kick the players out completely or punish the team that signs them as well.

An issue like that shouldn’t benefit another team (like the Browns).
People are up in arms when Kareem Hunt kicks a woman but then after a few months he signs with another team and nobody gives the slightest bit of a shit. They're just fans of other teams and want your team to lose a good player. That's really what it is. Nothing else. We should've just let his suspension ride out and moved forward. If anything we should've viewed it as a blessing that it gave us leverage to sign him for cheaper.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:31 PM 09-20-2021
CEH no vision, no speed, no burst. He had to be wondering what does a brother have to do to get benched around here? Might as well start fumbling and losing games. Maybe, that will do it.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 12:57 AM 09-21-2021
I wonder how Brian Westbrook would’ve performed if he was in an offense that didn’t utilize his receiving skills at all like Clyde is being used currently (not a single target against Baltimore). His playing style is rather close to BW’s and yet it seems like Reid has no interest at all in implementing some of the same screens/plays he always had in his schemes that allowed his RB to get in space and make plays. I think they’ll figure it out and realize this current style of running game isn’t suited for CEH as a runner.

It’s just confusing because if this is what the team wanted their running game to look like Taylor, Swift, or Dobbins all would’ve been better fits where CEH was a tailor-made fit for the old PHI style of offense that Andy was always known for where the RB is used as a receiver just as much as a runner. Perhaps this is Bienemy having more control over the plays than we think?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:35 AM 09-21-2021
Westbrook was a punt returner, better vision and more burst and elusiveness than Clyde's showing.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:43 AM 09-21-2021
He was drafted to be a receiving RB, but we never throw him the ball. I don’t get it. Even the fantasy football podcast I listen to brought this up. At this point let’s see what McKinnon and Gore can do
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:47 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
He was drafted to be a receiving RB, but we never throw him the ball. I don’t get it. Even the fantasy football podcast I listen to brought this up. At this point let’s see what McKinnon and Gore can do
Last year he has 36 catches. 3 so far this year. None against the Ravens, but Mahomes was really spreading the ball around.
[Reply]
srvy 05:51 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
There was enough time to watch The Godfather II during that swing pass that went for 2 yards
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:12 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That's a bullshit excuse for which there is zero evidence.

We could have easily kept both, if that's what we wanted to do. Clark did not.
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
All I know is we should NEVER release a player for off the field issues unless it is so bad that’s it’s causing tangible issues in the locker room.

Accept the suspension, fine, whatever. Talented players are too difficult to replace and the league really doesn’t give a shit anyway. If the league actually cared about this stuff, they would either kick the players out completely or punish the team that signs them as well.

An issue like that shouldn’t benefit another team (like the Browns).
It not what happened or the media firestorm.

It was the lying to the boss. None of us can get away with telling a major lie about something that's in the media to our boss and the CEO. That's why he's not on the team.

He did it to himself. And he fucked us. He had to know or should have known there are cameras at the elevators in all major hotels.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:25 AM 09-21-2021
There's a lot of guys on the Chiefs that are JAGs. The entire defense played like a bunch of JAGs that all were playing their own scheme.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:40 AM 09-21-2021
There was enough time to watch The Godfather II during that swing pass that went for 2 yards
was this the play where CEH was running towards the botrom of the TV screen; and it looked like it was a great play / plenty to work with, no one around him; having the angle on the defnder, then got stoned dead in his tracks?

the play I'm referencing I was like Oh yeah man, good gain coming up here....then...boom. dead in his tracks stopped. which is odd since the defender was coming from such an angle. It wasn't like a straight up hit. but CEH still went down as though it were.

it was sort of mind boggling. He looked SLOW on that play; defender made up so much ground on that play.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:51 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
was this the play where CEH was running towards the botrom of the TV screen; and it looked like it was a great play / plenty to work with, no one around him; having the angle on the defnder, then got stoned dead in his tracks?

the play I'm referencing I was like Oh yeah man, good gain coming up here....then...boom. dead in his tracks stopped. which is odd since the defender was coming from such an angle. It wasn't like a straight up hit. but CEH still went down as though it were.

it was sort of mind boggling. He looked SLOW on that play; defender made up so much ground on that play.
Thats the one. It just seemed to take forever. He looked liked Billy Butler stealing 2nd.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:07 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:

10:45 left in the 2nd quarter. 1st and 10 from the KC 26. 3 yard gain. It certainly looked like he was gonna get more.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 09:14 AM 09-21-2021
Ran for 7 YPC in the SB last year. People are being really reactionary to him having 2 bad games. The fumble, as bad of a play as it was by him, is also just as much Thuneys fault for letting Oweh into the backfield untouched.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:16 AM 09-21-2021
Thats the one. It just seemed to take forever. He looked liked Billy Butler stealing 2nd.
:-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:18 AM 09-21-2021
No problem 14 letters in the game. Just don’t give him the damn ball. Nothing good happens when 1.4 handles the rock.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 80
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up