ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the LA Chargers ( Week 3)
TLO 09:24 PM 09-19-2021
We're on to the Chargers, and our first noon game of the season.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:44 AM 09-21-2021
The schedule seemed front loaded at first but now looks more backloaded.

We’re fully capable of rattling off 6 wins in row before the schedule picks up.

After that, we get Aaron Rodgers, Raiders twice, Cowboys, Chargers, and Steelers. Even the Broncos look better than expected.

The Division will be decided in the final 8 weeks when we have 5 divisional games.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:44 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think we win. We’re going to be playing at home angry
If we need that to win, then there are more issues with this team.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:51 AM 09-21-2021
I suspect Andy will forget how good we are against the weakness of the Chargers D, and attack the strength of the defense instead, with the game in tbe balance. Hope it works out.

I can see Andy playing those old school arcade machines, where the bosses always had that flashing, color changing weak spot that sticks out like a sore thumb, and ol Andy just thought the game screen was malfunctioning and ignored it completely.

I do hope that if the game happens to be close, that someone on that sideline will remind him we arent paying PM half a billion dollars to hand off to scrubs with the game on the line.

This is seriously the same mother fucker that went with ALEX SMITH throwing the ball to studs like Junior Hemingway over handing the ball to Jamaal Charles.

Now this asshole, with the best qb and receivers in the game, wants to handoff. You cant make this shit up.
[Reply]
TLO 11:56 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Now this asshole, with the best qb and receivers in the game, wants to handoff. You cant make this shit up.
This narrative was stupid when people were overreacting after the loss Sunday night and Monday morning. It's even more stupid now.
[Reply]
Shoes 12:23 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
This narrative was stupid when people were overreacting after the loss Sunday night and Monday morning. It's even more stupid now.
It's insufferable. The same individuals would be whining if Reid called a pass and a receiver dropped it causing a clock stoppage. It's what you do to burn clock, run the ball. I'm down on CEH's ability as a running back overall, but it was his first career fumble in the NFL. Freak plays happen (just like the Mahomes INT earlier that night).

People need to shut the fuck up and move on, we're fine. Be upset at the run defense.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:34 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I think the call at the end was horrible, but you are right. People are losing their minds over losing to a really good team on the road. The fact that people were talking about the Ravens as some layup win is dumb as all fuck. Same thing with the Packers. Opening day means jack shit. Hell NE got waxed 35 to 0 once and won the SB.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:21 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
I think the call at the end was horrible, but you are right. People are losing their minds over losing to a really good team on the road. The fact that people were talking about the Ravens as some layup win is dumb as all ****. Same thing with the Packers. Opening day means jack shit. Hell NE got waxed 35 to 0 once and won the SB.
That's true it could have just been one of those games. We will have to wait and see.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:49 PM 09-21-2021
Sunday night stunk like dick but if they can rattle off the next 3 games, you’re in a great spot to secure the bye barring a complete meltdown. That would mean key tiebreakers over Buffalo and Cleveland, as well as a head start on LAC.
[Reply]
wazu 01:54 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sunday night stunk like dick but if they can rattle off the next 3 games, you’re in a great spot to secure the bye barring a complete meltdown. That would mean key tiebreakers over Buffalo and Cleveland, as well as a head start on LAC.
If that happens then you're right. The concern is I wish they had some time to get their shit fixed before all of these tough, high stakes games. But yeah we'll all be feeling a lot better if they win next three.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:22 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Your dick stinks?
[Reply]
TEX 03:49 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
I think the call at the end was horrible, but you are right. People are losing their minds over losing to a really good team on the road. The fact that people were talking about the Ravens as some layup win is dumb as all ****. Same thing with the Packers. Opening day means jack shit. Hell NE got waxed 35 to 0 once and won the SB.
The Ravens were all banged up. The Chiefs should have beaten them. But I completely get your point.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:05 PM 09-21-2021
Lose by 2 points and they'll be boycotting.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:56 PM 09-21-2021
Herbert has looked average at best in the first two games.

And this against a mediocre/banged up Dallas defense and against a Washington defense that got into a shootout with freaking Daniel Jones.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 05:08 PM 09-21-2021
I do not know every teams schedule but I am pretty sure we have the toughest first 4 games. I am not upset at all right now. Browns, Ravens, Charges then Bills. I think we will smoke the Chargers next week.

Edit, eagles then Bills. We will be just fine.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:34 PM 09-21-2021
I just saw where the Chargers run defense is almost as bad as KCs. Probably going to be another shoot out.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up