ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Media Center>Madden 22
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 06-21-2021
Beta details are emerging...franchise mode upgrades are interesting...

Originally Posted by :
The new franchise mode stuff looks and feels promising, definitely get more minor injuries during the season so depth is always good
Originally Posted by :
Practice gives the most upgrades based on how intense it is. So full pads, light pads, no pads. But, if you have the setting on, players can get injured in padded practice.
Originally Posted by :
So far team building seems to be better, staff gets upgraded regularly and the ai seems to draft better
Originally Posted by :
There is a HOF induction, it gives like a temporary boost to players of that position like an inspiration bonus.
Originally Posted by :
In the regular season you can do different types of practices. Like you can do a light practice with no pads or a full padded practice where players have a chance to get hurt. There’s Also like press conferences before games now
Originally Posted by :
Drafted players will take the new number rule into consideration.

Had multiple CPU drafted players with numbers like 8 on WRs or 15 on MLBs.
Originally Posted by :
Momentum bar.

Each team's home stadium has unique levels of perks. 3 for the home team, and 2 for the away team (Not sure if the away teams perks are unique to the opponent, or the home team' stadium).

The game starts off with the first level of perks for the home team, and every play (the bigger the play, the bigger the influence) has an effect on the momentum bar.

Picture it like below, H meaning Home team perk, A meaning Away team perk.

A->A->(H)->H->H

After a big play for the home team it could move to unlock the second tier of perks for the home team.

A->A->H->(H)->H

But wait! The away team just got a pick six swinging the momentum their way!

A->(A)->H->H->H

Perks are things like disabling hot routes for primary receivers, delayed motion, play art hints, primary receiver hints, etc. The higher the tier of perk, the more powerful the perk. Nothing game-breaking though, which is good.
Originally Posted by :
Brand new super bowl intro and win animations too
Scouting is getting an overhaul too, to be updated in a live service update in September.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:48 AM 08-26-2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:32 PM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It would be nice if EA lost the license from the NFL over this but I seriously doubt it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 AM 09-09-2021
lol free to play already

Celebrate @NFL #Kickoff2021 with #Madden22 Free to Play Weekend (9/9 - 9/12)‼️

Details �� https://t.co/oCofkMx4Gj pic.twitter.com/ZugQSBWd1N

— Madden NFL 22 (@EAMaddenNFL) September 9, 2021

[Reply]
lcarus 10:20 AM 09-09-2021
I'm not even interested in playing that shit for free. It's a shame what happened to that game. I'd love to have a good NFL game again some day. Like Madden 2004 or 2005. Those were the days.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 AM 09-09-2021
I will give it a whirl tomorrow on Steam.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:52 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'm not even interested in playing that shit for free. It's a shame what happened to that game. I'd love to have a good NFL game again some day. Like Madden 2004 or 2005. Those were the days.
Ditto, I hate their guts for what they’ve done to it
[Reply]
Bump 04:54 PM 09-09-2021
I was bored so I bought it. I kinda like the MUT mode but this year it's terrible.

You know what's fucked up? Mahomes is the worst QB in MUT and pretty much everyone that plays the mode talks about that. Daniel fucking Jones is a far superior QB in MUT than Mahomes is. That's because of a few things, Mahomes is categorized as an improviser and they don't get good abilities, he has a slow release and isn't super fast so therefore he kinda blows.

Really dumb because Mahomes is the best player and a once in a 100 year type of player.

But I don't care, I always do a Chiefs theme team and this year they have Derrick Thomas in the game and I already got him.

But the game is ass, they also killed everything about defense. Yesterday they had their little pro tournament on stream and every single one of these "pros" ran the same exact 2 or 3 plays on both offense and defense. Literally 100% of them. It's a joke.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:53 PM 09-19-2021
Anyone have a madden mobile league?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:31 PM 09-19-2021
Same exact game as the last 10 or so years lol fix the sliders and it's at least playable just like every version before it. Amazing how zero competition leads to lazy results.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:04 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Same exact game as the last 10 or so years lol fix the sliders and it's at least playable just like every version before it. Amazing how zero competition leads to lazy results.
Sucks out loud, I remember the 90's football games with great fondness. Themz wuz the dayz
[Reply]
Dayze 05:56 PM 09-19-2021
Should see the used copies at my local GameStop :-)

Here in about 3 weeks it’ll be on sale used for $19 like it is every year. And will still be too much $$.

What a bummer.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:03 PM 09-20-2021
Never did play it :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:23 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Never did play it :-)
You'd probably like it with a good slider set. It's just the same damn game as always. We need competition.

We should have little things by now like multiple announcing teams, different presentations for prime time games, some way to punish running the same plays over and over again...just inexcusable this is the result in 2021. Basically a roster update with a few worthless shiny toys
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:34 PM 09-20-2021
NCAA sounds like it's going to be the exact same as Madden gameplay wise.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:47 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
NCAA sounds like it's going to be the exact same as Madden gameplay wise.
Of course
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up