ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Question about some lab results
TLO 05:08 PM 09-26-2020
www.chiefsplanet.com is where I head to get all of my medical questions answered! (Seriously though I know we have some people here knowledgeable about this stuff)

Went in to do my yearly drug screening due to me taking a benzodiazepine on a regular basis about a week ago. Got the results a day later along with a call from my doctor saying that my test came back negative for benzos. They asked me if I had been taking the medication as prescribed, which I have. They said no big deal, we'll just redo the test.

Did the sample again yesterday, and again it was negative. The doctors office isn't open today so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Anyone know why I'd be coming up negative on the screening? Klonipon is the drug, if that helps any.
[Reply]
KCJake 08:10 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Or maybe the doctor will just think he is selling them instead.
Bingo! Winner !!!!
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:29 PM 09-26-2020

[Reply]
prhom 08:43 PM 09-26-2020
I mean, that’s definitely what the doctor is going to think. I assume the OP wouldn’t be on here asking why it wouldn’t show up in the drug test if he was selling them.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:46 PM 09-26-2020
He's voting the Biden/ Harris ticket so you don't know how stupid he is.

Originally Posted by prhom:
I mean, that’s definitely what the doctor is going to think. I assume the OP wouldn’t be on here asking why it wouldn’t show up in the drug test if he was selling them.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:53 PM 09-26-2020
Your pharmacist is stealing the real ones to sell on the street or use themselves and giving you placebos instead. Mystery solved!
That was actually my first thought...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:55 PM 09-26-2020
If the drug was manufactured in China there's a good chance it's just an estrogen pill. You've been Chinked.
[Reply]
TLO 09:05 PM 09-26-2020
I'm definitely not selling them. I take them as prescribed. I don't think the doctor is concerned I'm selling them either. Something is just off.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:07 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
He's voting the Biden/ Harris ticket so you don't know how stupid he is.
No politics in the Lounge Dumbass. You are itching for a banning.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:41 PM 09-26-2020
Klonopins wouldn't even be worth the risk of selling. They aren't very valuable. Also no doubt in my mind TLO uses them. It seems like I have learned a bit about him in the Covid thread.
[Reply]
Son of Logical 09:57 PM 09-26-2020
Are you drinking a ton more water recently? It's rare, but dilution can cause a false negative. If not that; machine, test, or taking bad meds. If its the test or the machine it shouldn't be just your test failing.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:59 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'm definitely not selling them. I take them as prescribed. I don't think the doctor is concerned I'm selling them either. Something is just off.
I would agree it sounds like something is off.

Considering the lab tested twice I would lean towards the first test being correct as well.

So you feel they are effective as they always have been?
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:09 PM 09-26-2020
Someone replaced your meds with tictacs and sold them to that wild-eyed guy behind the Savealot
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:22 PM 09-26-2020
What is your dosage and how frequently do you take it?
What other meds and supplements do you take?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:23 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Will doing an 8-ball of coke tonight show up on a drug screen Monday morning?

Asking for a friend.
You should be good on the blow but that come-down joint you’re going to smoke will stick with you.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:29 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It sounds to me like you have a low-value superpower of repelling benzodiazepine. Did you get bitten by a radioactive pharmacist recently?
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up