ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 240
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:08 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That's kind of my point, dipshit.

How does he have a job, STILL, after constant gross incompetence??

Either he threw the game and ownership knows about it and it's all good, or Reid is a terrible coach and Clark is a terrible owner and we will never win a Super Bowl as long as the Hunt family owns the team...

A big old shit Sammich either way.

Pick one.

He's not a HC based on merit, that's for ****ing sure.

Anyone on this board except you, 'Zilla, KC native and the dipshit who posted that 'Jamaal lost the game' could have called a better game than Reid.
He's SUPPOSED to lose the game AND be fired for incompetence?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:08 PM 09-18-2015
The game planning was fine. I don't understand the complaints there.

The adjustments and situational play calling and game management were terrible. There's a big difference. Of course Reid can coach players and scheme. He just sucks at managing games.
[Reply]
TEX 01:17 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

The adjustments and situational play calling and game management were terrible. There's a big difference. Of course Reid can coach players and scheme. He just sucks at managing games.
And it's not just that he sucks, it's that he consistently sucks at it, in game and from game to game. :-)

Take the 1st and goal from the 2 - I said to a group of friends who I was watching the game with," Reid, DONT get CUTE - Just RUN the F**KING BALL 4 times if you have to!" One bubble screen and 2 passes and fumble later we were all shaking our heads...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:18 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
This team is loaded.

Get a real coach and watch them rape.
THIS
...unless he is losing on purpose, as rabble says Reid is, and then in that case, it doesn't much matter if you have a "real" coach.

Of course, if the other team has been instructed to lose, then you also don't need a real coach since you're going to win no matter what anyway.
[Reply]
notorious 01:21 PM 09-18-2015
I take back what I said about Reid earlier. I think he is a good prep coach and motivator, but a terrible game-day and adjustments coach.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:23 PM 09-18-2015

I would like to see how he does with managing the game if he is not calling the plays. You think he would get better or stay the same?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:23 PM 09-18-2015
These games do have a bit of WWE feel to them. It's just weird.
[Reply]
notorious 01:24 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
These games do have a bit of WWE feel to them. It's just weird.
Don't you start.....
[Reply]
TimBone 01:28 PM 09-18-2015

BAD COACHING LED TO THAT FUMBLE.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:31 PM 09-18-2015

In the end, a coach who sucks at game management isn't a very good coach, no matter how well he motivates, drafts and coaches through the week.

see : Edwards, Herm
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:32 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I would like to see how he does with managing the game if he is not calling the plays. You think he would get better or stay the same?
It would be worth it to find out.

I mean, the play calling would have to get better.

The design and principles would stay the same.

It could only improve things.

Dude tried to wear too many hats in Philly too...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:33 PM 09-18-2015
I take back what I said about Reid earlier. I think he is a good prep coach and motivator, but a terrible game-day and adjustments coach.
So, he's Herm Edwards with better offensive and defensive scheming.

That buys between 8 and 10 regular season wins a year, getting trounced in the 1st rd of the playoffs every other year...and no Super Bowls.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:37 PM 09-18-2015
Don't you start.....
The NFL is our Santa Claus brah
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:38 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

:-) :-) :-)
If you have 1st and goal from the 2...and you not only don't hand the ball off to the best ypc back in NFL history, but you call 3 pass plays BEHIND THE LOS after the 1st two lost 4 yards...

And Reid is the coach who called that sequence of shit...

That is bad coaching.

Period.
[Reply]
notorious 01:39 PM 09-18-2015
So, he's Herm Edwards with better offensive and defensive scheming.

That buys between 8 and 10 regular season wins a year, getting trounced in the 1st rd of the playoffs every other year...and no Super Bowls.

Yep, it sucks ass.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 240
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up