ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Brisco (AES on 810, Time's Ours) in the ICU
suzzer99 04:42 PM 09-22-2021

Asking for prayer for my 26 year-old son Joshua, this morning his girlfriend took him to the ER and he is currently in ICU, he’s delirious and had to be restrained, no clue yet what’s going on. Just took my wife to the airport to fly to Kansas City to be with him.

— Brad Brisco (@bradleybrisco) September 22, 2021

Apparently Joshua Brisco (of the Times Ours podcast and 810 radio) is not doing well. I really like this dude. I hope he pulls through ok.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:56 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I do appreciate them putting the adds in the massive block in the middle, and Briscoes changing tone from professional add reader to guy crying about first round running backs.
To be fair, it seems he had a point...
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:56 PM 09-24-2021

holy smokes. hi everybody.
not quite enough energy to tweet through it at the moment (ironic, i know), but thank you all. https://t.co/0IEMJRRFjF

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) September 24, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:01 PM 09-24-2021
I have a subscription to the Athletic. But, I just automatically download it to my phone through the App Store. Like others mentioned, it’s easy to skip the ads.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:53 PM 09-26-2021

i have been healed.

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) September 26, 2021

[Reply]
DaFace 06:37 PM 09-26-2021

Hey everyone, here's some good news for your Sunday. I'm home and resting and feeling so much better. Thank you. pic.twitter.com/6rGLaIsFeM

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) September 26, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:32 PM 09-26-2021
Text if you don’t do the Twitter
———————————————————
Hey everyone, here's some good news for your Sunday. I'm home and resting and feeling so much better.

I'm sure I'll bring a lot of stories and details before too long, but first, thank you so, so, so much for your support and love. When my mom and Renée were first explaining how many people had reached out, I had a moment where it felt kind of silly — it's not like I almost died or whatever (I assumed, as I was waking up) — but without Renée getting (a delirious and very literally dying) me to the hospital on Wednesday morning, I probably would have kicked it. There were also significant concerns about me getting full brainpower back. (I had diabetic ketoacidosis and 900+ blood sugar, which is about about nine times too high. Turns out, I need insulin to live.)

Nobody had a harder week than Renée and my mom, who have both been unbelievable. I'm so thankful for both of them.

Dr. Swade and her entire crew at Truman Medical Center was incredible. Some of the kindest, most helpful people I've ever met. Including the nurses and security officers who had to strap me to the bed when we got there. (If by some chance any of you see this now, I remain extremely sorry.)
More stories before long.

So much love and thanks.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:48 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Well, that is really good news. Thanks for sharing that!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up